Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? (22346 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Kanuri Origins Of The Tinubu Family - Farooq Kperogi / How Will You Rate Buhari's Administration So Far- Channels TV Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by casualobserver: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even if he does nothing for the rest of his administration, removing subsidy and floating the Naira has ensured progress for the country.

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by BabaIbo: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Oya come and shut me... Let my homies give you bloody nose

Usual faceless forum ranting, but when we meet in real life, you go mellow like a wet/drenched hen.

Go and look for your playmates, I'm not silly and unwise like you

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
BabaIbo:

Usual faceless forum ranting, but when we meet in real life, you go mellow like a wet/drenched hen.

Go and look for your playmates, I'm not silly and unwise like you

Stop running your mouth drop location if you want a brawl

No the cap... FEM if you no get fight

Online capping na for women

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Postinor: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Awon Omo ase ... They never see opportunity na only trading B's them Sabi,

Buy cheap, sell high, do nothing all day in shop,

Something wey I don dey market wey back 2016
when u are using gas as fuel in the generator does it mean the generator would make no noise
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Invitationn: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Why the sad face?

Jump and shout ronu it will favor me and my family
😂
Why are y’all mad over this “ronu” word?
Because a 4-letter word fvcked up your plans during the last elections?
I would be mad as well.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by iammo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Postinor:
when u are using gas as fuel in the generator does it mean the generator would make no noise

No real difference in sound
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by izubext007: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
its took Buhari 8 years to put us in bad conditions, but is taking Tinubu 30 days to put us in an untold hardship

2 Likes

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Invitationn: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Morbeta11:
Am pained that it's only the 'YORUBA RONUs(The Ronurites)that are now enjoying the dividends of this government. The purchase all goods at a highly discounted price up to 90%. YORUBA, RONU O.
What has PO done thus far to mitigate your suffering? … to make you buy fuel at the old price??
After all, Tinubu’s not your president 😂
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Hotwest: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Not comment yet. Make we give am time
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Invitationn: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
izubext007:
its took Buhari 8 years to put us in bad conditions, but is taking Tinubu 30 days to put us in an untold hardship
Why are you always suffering?
You means you’ve been suffering for 8years nonstop?
You must be a very unproductive person.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by VenExchangee: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

When the breakfast is yet to be served. Other countries are also implementing measures to generate new income..

We must first go through the hardship before having surplus
Hi
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Postinor: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

No real difference in sound
ohh ok
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Felix6: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Cry cry gbegiri liar🥰🥰🥰🥰
cheesy cheesy upper cut followed by a short left hook.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Average9jaman: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
VERY VERY unsatisfied. He does not seem focused or have strategic plans to revive the galloping economy

All his 1st actions have caused a SHARP RISE in inflation and driven several millions to poverty and those already in poverty to extreme poverty

I fail to see how his policies so far will better the lot of suffering Nigerians in the near or far future 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Kingdomes(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tinubu is trying to do the right thing on the wrong way....people are suffering
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by peculiar2233: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Why the sad face?

Jump and shout ronu it will favor me and my family
Hunger don dey reset em brain small small
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by akezn: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
I am satisfied with the fact that the Yoruba ronus are still buying fuel at the old price while obi's supporters are buying it at over 500.

This satisfaction will favour me and my family oo
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Average9jaman: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
casualobserver:
Even if he does nothing for the rest of his administration, removing subsidy and floating the Naira has ensured progress for the country.

Oga how now?

Subsidy that he removed has made prices skyrocket and increased the cost of living, devaluing the Naira has reduced purchasing power

Pls enlighten me on how this has ensured progress for the country
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Nchenches: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
undecided

When the breakfast is yet to be served. Other countries are also implementing measures to generate new income..

We must first go through the hardship before having surplus

Hardship de sweet you like sugar. From your Buhari hardships, you want us to go through hardships from Tinubu again before, if ever, we harvest surplus.
Time for you and others like you to be going through that your process is fast approaching. No country remains one forever.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by zoraro(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Highly unsatisfied, that's my answer.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by BabaIbo: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

I always know you are d@ft, na you challenge me, na you suppose drop location but e no mean.

Modified, because na only mouth you get.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Sultty(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
iwaeda:
How satisfied are you with the Tinubu regime so far?
"regime" sounds military this is a democrat but so far we have been enjoying his maladministration
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by geementontop(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
All I kwn is that wen the breez of hardship come its gonna cross every angel but ,hunger that killed alahaji if it get to alamajiri ,its straight to grave 💀💀 the igbos will always find their ways ,but soon those that mastermind these desersterious government will be mixing sand to drink as garri without sugar
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Cj4charles(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
The 8yrs of Buhari's hardship did not teach you and your fellow never-do-well enough lessons?

E better make person born THIEF than to born MUMU.
This one loud ooo abeg🤣🤣😅🤣😅

1 Like

Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by BabaIbo: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

I already replied you on that, take it up or forever remain silent when you come across me.

Mu², you think it is by online ranting?

You dey shout "if it legally or illegally bla bla bla"

E sure me say even if I come your area and see those boys you call your homies, that is if they are real Gs, merely having few minutes of words with them, them go either advice you to soft and go home or wherever you want to or change am for you, no be mouth, it is what it is.

I don't have time for tantrums, and if you dey fear to drop your location due to your disgraceful live here, let's choose a neutral location.
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by izubext007: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
ur father toto
Re: How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? by Swissli(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
In Due Time Even The Rich Go Hear Am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.