Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde (2270 Views)

Why And How Yoruba Ronu Is Winning / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by SpatialKing(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Even your fellow Ibo will laugh at you at the bolded. You guys are the SI unit of bigotry.

You always sow division. The deceiver Peter Obi will come online claiming neutrality but go and tell “Yes Daddy” it is a religious war in the night.

There is one thing I’m very thankful for in the last election. It made me believe in the Yoruba people brotherhood.

—I love the fact that the states Tinubu lost in the SW like Osun/Lagos are not majority Christian state.

—If Tinubu had lost in Ondo or Ekiti which is a majority Christian state, it would have been a pointer to the fact that religious war wager like Peter Obi was able to conquer Yoruba land through religious division.

But Yoruba Christians showed the world that what unite us as Yoruba transcends religion.

You sons of Zik, your ancestor tried that division, they all perished with their unfulfilled dreams. Olodumare is our witness, no division from you guys will penetrate the Yoruba brotherhood no matter how much fake neutrality you show.

Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua, GEJ and some even voted for Buhari this men are ...

They didn't even choose an Igbo VP

Yorubas voted Buhari because their son was selected as VP..

Yes, we didn't vote Tinubu
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by seeme2(f): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you hear them say we thought you are educated and sophisicated, don't fall for it. Its the weakness with which they psychologically hold you down. Tell them you are not educated, tell them you are savage. Let them keep their respect.

3 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Yoruba Ronu o
Yoruba Ronu o
Yoruba Ronu o

Yo oooooooo Yoruba Ronu ooooooo.

In 2027, we will still use it and olodumare will bless it.

Let me tell you the power of words. Two people saying the same word do not mean the same thing.

Omo ale Yoruba won’t feel the “chant” of the spirits in Yoruba Ronu word in its pristine form. To omo ale, it is just a word. But to Omo oko Yoruba, Yoruba Ronu is a call that permeates their soul.

Walahi we go Yoruba Ronu again in 2027, you either jump into the lagoon or leave this world for us if that word is like an arrow to your heart.

I love the fact that you have accepted the truth about your Ronu I confronted u becos of the senseless narrative u were trying to push in order to justify your evil actions
shikina

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by LegendHero(m): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

I love the fact that you have accepted the truth about your Ronu I confronted u becos of the senseless narrative u were trying to push in order to justify your evil actions
shikina

Lol you better mark my moniker.

Na only extremely ignorant Yoruba that will be taking Ronu as a slur.

Yoruba Ronu is deep rooted in our existence. It’s only omo ale Yoruba that will be bothered by Ibos trying to gaslight people witn that.

We will use it again in 2027, Yoruba will still Ronu like we always do. When it’s time to wield the word, we Yoruba will heed the call.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Yoruba Ronu is deep rooted in our existence. It’s only omo ale Yoruba that will be bothered by Ibos trying to gaslight people witn that.

We will use it again in 2027, Yoruba will still Ronu like we always do. When it’s time to wield the word, we Yoruba will heed the call.

your monikers won't be of any use to me infact I do run away from tribal bigots like u shikina
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by LegendHero(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

your monikers won't be of any use to me infact I do run away from tribal bigots like u shikina

Yes good that an Ibo call me a tribal bigot. I love that.

Repeat after me as below. By 2027, all Ibo states in the SE will be singing Yoruba Ronu when we are done with una.

Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes good that an Ibo call me a tribal bigot. I love that.

Repeat after me as below. By 2027, all Ibo states in the SE will be singing Yoruba Ronu when we are done with una.

Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu
Yoruba Ronu

lmao go deal with your Ronu candidate that's peppering u with shege pro max
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by LegendHero(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

Peppering who lol 😂.

I thought Obi Pandora is una president. Why e no give order make petrol subsidy come back so you guys can buy fuel for 50 naira?

When Jagaban roar, even una people for una village dey feel the heat. Subsidy is gone!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Peppering who lol 😂.

I thought Obi Pandora is una president. Why e no give order make petrol subsidy come back so you guys can buy fuel for 50 naira?

When Jagaban roar, even una people for una village dey feel the heat. Subsidy is gone!!!

shaa u don trek today tire hope to see that you are still standing on the Ronu mandate snatcher and thief
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by LegendHero(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

shaa u don trek today tire hope to see that you are still standing on the Ronu mandate snatcher and thief

Yoruba Ronu for life.

I hear that word dey give una PTSD nao for Alaibo land.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
LegendHero:

Yoruba Ronu for life.

I hear that word dey give una PTSD nao for Alaibo land.

I'm not pained Ronu rather u are the one who came here with a guilty mind to change ur evil narration
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
seeme2:
When you hear them say we thought you are educated and sophisicated, don't fall for it. Its the weakness with which they psychologically hold you down. Tell them you are not educated, tell them you are savage. Let them keep their respect.

Exactly what they do. The entire South East gave Obi 91% of their votes, Obi even got 98% in Anambra.

Tinubu only got 55% of the votes in the South West and even lost 2 States in SW.

Atiku only go 58% of votes in North East and even lost to Tinubu in the North West.

Yet it is the Yorubas and Hausa that are bigots and tribal but the region that voted 91% for their son did it out of their undying love for Nigeria?

Their bullying tactics did not work for the election even though they received some gullible Yorubas. It will surely not work now.

4 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dubetex96:

Tinubu has made the right decisions so far and everyone knows it. All presidential candidates said they would remove subsidy including Peter Obi. It is obvious subsidy has to go.

Unifying the exchange rate is also the right thing. A country cannot have ten different exchange rate windows.

Firing service chiefs was the right decision and the provision os studen loans is a great idea.

The stock market has rallied to historic heights, our bonds have increased in value. The business and investment community are hailing him and foreign leaders are keen to engage him. The country is headed in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by fx45(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
TooNoisy:

It is actually the Igbos that have an inferiority complex. They believe the whole world is fighting them. Queen Elizabeth died; one Uju Anya made it about Igbos... wetin concern Queen Elizabeth and Igbos. The whole Xenophobia is South Africa is mainly against Igbos. Same thing in Malaysia and Indonesia. You guys cannot progress with this victim mentality.

You claim people are biased against you but please tell me one elected Igbo politician that supported your Peter Obi. Even his state governor - Charles Soludo - wrote a lengthy article ridiculing his candidacy. Uzodinma and Umahi openly worked for Tinubu. Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu were the first to congratulate Tinubu. Even the likes of Pius Anyim and Osita Chidoka weere openly supporting Atiku. The Nnamanis, Okorochas, Chimes, Ohakims, Egwus and all the other Igbo politicians were either supporting Tinubu or Atiku. So who betrayed who? Not one elected Igbo official .... not even one from Anambra state was supporting Peter Obi but your hatred for others would not let you understand that charity begins at home.

Same thing during the war. Nnamdi Azikiwe openly criticised the war and was the first to return to Nigeria in 1968. Lot's of Igbo solders including Emeka Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and other criticised Ojukwu's war but it was Awolowo that was your problem.

We have all left you to continue your tribalism cry from now till forever... we dont care.
You're full of crap! Igbos this, Igbos that... Just imagine the useless epistle you wrote because of Igbos. Igbos will not progress yet they're buying up your ancestral lands and family houses.

Ibironke use your head!
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
LegendHero:

They want to rewrite our history and culture. Yoruba Ronu will be used for another 100 years. If they like let them go back to Nnewi.

Even Obi mentioned the phrase Yoruba ronu when he was spreading the WhatsApp lies before elections. Tinubu reference the song in his famous Emilokan speech when he was singing “Yoruba so a ra e di ball to araye gba”. This was even last year before the primaries. Yet some Omo Igbo want to tell us that Dayo Israel started it? Dayo Israel that was born yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Reality3080:
igbos Yoruba problem?

Your dealer is legit

People that their entire economic existence depend on the Yorubas. Your entire region is the least developed in Nigeria. No real economic activity except unknown gunmen. Ifeanyi Ubah had to hire a vigilante squad today so that he could move around.

A region where there is no economic activity on the most important and productive day of the week. A region that is held captive by Simon Ekpa. Like you all worship Simon Ekpa…. What a joke.

I am sure they have not stepped out of their bedrooms today because Simon Ekpa said so.

3 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
fx45:
You're full of crap! Igbos this, Igbos that... Just imagine the useless epistle you wrote because of Igbos. Igbos will not progress yet they're buying up your ancestral lands and family houses.

Ibironke use your head!

Keep deceiving yourself. The best of you are spare part sellers in Lagos. Most of you are hawkers and sleep under the bridge.

My friend continue the sit at home. If everyone sat at home in Lagos like you do, would you come to Lagos or South West? You better be grateful we allow free movement in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by LegendHero(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
TooNoisy:

They want to rewrite our history and culture. Yoruba Ronu will be used for another 100 years. If they like let them go back to Nnewi.

Even Obi mentioned the phrase Yoruba ronu when he was spreading the WhatsApp lies before elections. Tinubu reference the song in his famous Emilokan speech when he was singing “Yoruba so a ra e di ball to araye gba”. This was even last year before the primaries. Yet some Omo Igbo want to tell us that Dayo Israel started it? Dayo Israel that was born yesterday.

Don’t mind those Iyanmili people.

1 Like

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by fx45(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
TooNoisy:
Keep deceiving yourself. The best of you are spare part sellers in Lagos. Most of you are hawkers and sleep under the bridge.

My friend continue the sit at home. If everyone sat at home in Lagos like you do, would you come to Lagos or South West? You better be grateful we allow free movement in Nigeria.
Tripe as usual... It's actually very disheartening seeing a young woman so engrossed in this tribalism and ethnic bigotry.

Yemisi you're a disappointment to the kitchen. Get busy and be useful to yourself and the society. Shun tribalism. An idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
fx45:
Tripe as usual... It's actually very disheartening seeing a young woman so engrossed in this tribalism and ethnic bigotry.

Yemisi you're a disappointment to the kitchen. Get busy and be useful to yourself and the society. Shun tribalism. An idle mind is the devil's workshop.

Shut up Chinedu. I hope you will continue your sit at home tomorrow as the supreme leader, Comrade Simon Ekpa has commanded.

I opened a thread just to enlighten people on the origin of Yoruba Ronu but all of you decided to attack..:: because the entire Yoruba race did not support Peter Obi. I am sure the 19% of Yorubas that voted for him will be regretting it now as it is clear he is an IPOB candidate and a fraud.

So now you want to rewrite our history and language? Just stay on your lane Chinedu and remain loyal to your supreme leader Simon Ekpa.

3 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by fx45(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
TooNoisy:

Shut up Chinedu. I hope you will continue your sit at home tomorrow as the supreme leader, Comrade Simon Ekpa has commanded.

I opened a thread just to enlighten people on the origin of Yoruba Ronu but all of you decided to attack..:: because the entire Yoruba race did not support Peter Obi. I am sure the 19% of Yorubas that voted for him will be regretting it now as it is clear he is an IPOB candidate and a fraud.

So now you want to rewrite our history and language? Just stay on your lane Chinedu and remain loyal to your supreme leader Simon Ekpa.
Another gibberish from the uncouth market woman.

Yetunde, rest in Jesus name!
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
fx45:
Another gibberish from the uncouth market woman.

Yetunde, rest in Jesus name!

Shut up Shinedu. You are nothing but a flat headed bigot. Everyday you shout Yoruba is your problem but your governors only have Kerosene to give you after every 4 years and you give them your vote.

You vote in clowns like Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Sullivan Chime, Obiano, Mbadinuju, as governors but you blame Yoruba for the poor state of your region.

And when you come to the south west to live the dream, you still insult your hosts and call them names. If the South West did not have great leaders like Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Osoba, Gbenga Daniel, Amosu etc, would you be able to come live there?

You better be grateful for the British for the amalgamation if not, where do you think you guys will be? You will be worse than Chad and Niger. Do you think you guys would have been allowed to enter Lagos or Abuja? You better go and thank the British for the amalgamation. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Don’t mind those Iyanmili people.

I will mind them o. I jejely created thread and they brought their bigotry to the thread. I will give it to them wotowoto until they shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Saltinny: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yorubas are naturally tribal bigots, I don't mean to disrespect you guys but this is honest truth
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by fx45(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2023
TooNoisy:

Shut up Shinedu. You are nothing but a flat headed bigot. Everyday you shout Yoruba is your problem but your governors only have Kerosene to give you after every 4 years and you give them your vote.

You vote in clowns like Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Sullivan Chime, Obiano, Mbadinuju, as governors but you blame Yoruba for the poor state of your region.

And when you come to the south west to live the dream, you still insult your hosts and call them names. If the South West did not have great leaders like Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwoolu, Osoba, Gbenga Daniel, Amosu etc, would you be able to come live there?

You better be grateful for the British for the amalgamation if not, where do you think you guys will be? You will be worse than Chad and Niger. Do you think you guys would have been allowed to enter Lagos or Abuja? You better go and thank the British for the amalgamation. Olodo
Olajumoke rest kwanu.... You actually believe your own lies. Says alot about the sufferisticated Ronu miscreants. Travel una no gree.

Stay away from tribalism. It is not healthy for anyone let alone a woman.

Olajumoke rest!
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2023
fx45:
Olajumoke rest kwanu.... You actually believe your own lies. Says alot about the sufferisticated Ronu miscreants. Travel una no gree.

Stay away from tribalism. It is not healthy for anyone let alone a woman.

Olajumoke rest!

Tribal bigots, get a job and a life. Stop worshiping MNK. Have you kissed his feet this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by fx45(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2023
TooNoisy:
Tribal bigots, get a job and a life. Stop worshiping MNK. Have you kissed his feet this morning?
It appears you're in dire need of penis, the reason for your restlessness. Humble yourself so that we can figure out how to help your situation. Titilayo go and go look for husband. But again I doubt if any man(even the worst of the Yoruba Demons) would agree to carry such a baggage. Such a mannerless specie of a woman. God forbid agbero woman!

Titilayo, go and find something useful and engage yourself with. Shun tribalism. It will get you nowhere.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by nedekid: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2023
successmatters:

Stop crying, respond to my post after screaming. My region is fine, as an explorer, I venture 8nto unknown lands and make my profit which I take home. Keep it down and stop hating.
Oga, which region? Nigerians can domicile anywhere in the country. You are free to move to owerri, just as other will stay in Lagos. If property is offered for sale it will be bought by willing buyer at premium rate. Elegushi will rather sell to an igbo than say because you are Yoruba, he will sell less to you. Go to YouTube and watch the video of landmark beach and it's owner.
Igbo this igbo that, you will only give yourself sleepless nights and chest pains. You best bet is to hustle you you will be empowered financially to bid higher prices, if not as far as cash is king, the reality is that your ancestral land will be bought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cruel Irony Of Life(photo) / American Democrats Have Won The House! / Nigerian Men! Nigerian men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.