Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde (2273 Views)

Why And How Yoruba Ronu Is Winning / Yoruba Ronu Group Endorses Tinubu For 2023 Presidency / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

Exactly, I'm still wondering
Because Nigeria has actually favored them more than any other region..

They will never be satisfied, their only duty is to hate and hate and hate. They even hate each other so much, the only thing saving them from a bitter war is a common hate for igbos. It nearly happened in 1966, Akintola and Awolowo nearly killed the region off.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Odin13: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I am South South and I am not unlearning anything.
We your neighbors know about your people's nasty character which is why you can't cross boundaries with us.
I am just happy the Yorubas are beginning to treat you people like the vermin you are.

Everyone wants attentions .. even fools and imps really do..

I hate gibberish

Next!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odin13:

Tribalism did not start today..some Yoruba elites claimed it was born out of igbo government of 63’ to 67” .. they argued igbos corned all position and was everywhere.. same line sultan Bello echoed .. let’s agreed they were everywhere taking up jobs and position meant for indigenous people .. how about other 450 tribes in Nigeria ?
Did they take over their jobs like igbos ?

Tribalism is part of Yoruba culture .. but hatred of igbos is always out of their inferior nature ..
That pushes them to compete ..

We all have a shot at a level playing ground .. reason I don’t support ipob..

You are ipob and recently switched to Obi. Yoruba are educated and faji loving. We don't hate on anyone. You guys are the only one jealous of us ... the hausas font hate, the Fulani don't, the Tiv/Idoma don't, The Nice, Igala, Emirates don't, The Binis, Ijaw, Urhobo don't. Only the Igbo are full of hate. They just hate everyone.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by OldBeer: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Odin13:

Everyone wants attentions .. even fools and imps really do..

I hate gibberish

Next!
Vermin grin

Yorubas continue to Ronu o. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

You are ipob and recently switched to Obi. Yoruba are educated and faji loving. We don't hate on anyone. You guys are the only one jealous of us ... the hausas font hate, the Fulani don't, the Tiv/Idoma don't, The Nice, Igala, Emirates don't, The Binis, Ijaw, Urhobo don't. Only the Igbo are full of hate. They just hate everyone.

Answer my question na, who started this hate topic?
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Odin13: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
Vermin grin

Yawns …
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
Vermin grin

grin grin
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

You started this hate this morning while I was watching my movies jejely, now tell me who sleeps and wakes up with hate? grin

Tomorrow you will still open another hateful topic and accuse others of hating you, haba

I opened a thread about the origin of Yoruba Ronu and you termed that hate.... how is that hate? Please explain I will listen. I mention a song was originally performed by Hubert Ogunde and not Dayo Israel who was born yesterday but you have determined it is hate because it does not feed your narrative

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by SpatialKing(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

You have answered the question yourself. We have no reason to envy you because we are way ahead of you. We are way better than you and way more successful. You come to are region to get a better life and we freely let you do that so we have no reason to hate you. We hate no one. The only people jealous in this case are you guys. You want to have what we have but you are just not smart enough guys.

Stop the unnecessary jealous and hate

That's all we are saying
You guys have achieved everything in Nigeria why you still bitter towards Igbos? Everyday Igbos this, Igbos that, Haba!

Nigeria as a country has favored Yorubas more

Is not only your region that has Igbos
See what you Yorubas are doing to Hilda Baci
Is she Igbo?
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by femisplash: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Look at pained losers wailing over an harmless post. They have transfered their hate and insults on Northerners during Buhari Administration to Yorubas. Those ipob losers know they are fighting a lost battle because SW is the home of media.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

I opened a thread about the origin of Yoruba Ronu and you termed that hate.... how is that hate? Please explain I will listen. I mention a song was originally performed by Hubert Ogunde and not Dayo Israel who was born yesterday but you have determined it is hate because it does not feed your narrative

Go back and read my first comment. Go and read.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
femisplash:
Look at pained losers wailing over an harmless post. They have transfered their hate and insults on Northerners during Buhari Administration to Yorubas. Those ipob losers know they are fighting a lost battle because SW is the home of media.

So far, you are not doing anything with your media war. Till your media can make you buy fuel cheaper than me.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

Stop the unnecessary jealous and hate

That's all we are saying
You guys have achieved everything in Nigeria why you still bitter towards Igbos? Everyday Igbos this, Igbos that, Haba!

Nigeria as a country has favored Yorubas more

Is not only your region that has Igbos
See what you Yorubas are doing to Hilda Baci
Is she Igbo?

We have worked hard for what we have and we thank God for it. We have even allowed Igbos to enjoy part of it but since we have not handed over everything to you, you have termed that hate.

I opened a threat this morning to share Hubert Ogunde's work of 1964 and the next thing is that upto 10 of your Igbos attacked me saying it is hate. Please how is that hate? Sharing a song that was originally performed in 1964 is not hate? Honestly you guys are so full of yourselves. You better don't bring that arrogance near me. I will give you a proper schooling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

You have been the one crying since May 2015 so you must have cried an ocean by now.... Yoruba e ronu o.

I thought u were appointed to be a minister in the last administration why are u here with us that are crying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
femisplash:

They can never change. Everythinf must be about them. Anything you do mist be because you hate Igbos. Queen Elizabeth died, it was because she hates Igbos. Like what kind of creatures are these. They feel so inferior?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

I thought u were appointed to be a minister in the last administration why are u here with us that are crying

You are so not funny. I would advise you never to make an attempt at being funny again because you can never be funny.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

We have worked hard for what we have and we thank God for it. We have even allowed Igbos to enjoy part of it but since we have not handed over everything to you, you have termed that hate.

I opened a threat this morning to share Hubert Ogunde's work of 1964 and the next thing is that upto 10 of your Igbos attacked me saying it is hate. Please how is that hate? Sharing a song that was originally performed in 1964 is not hate? Honestly you guys are so full of yourselves. You better don't bring that arrogance near me. I will give you a proper schooling.

A bigger lie has never been told. grin

I bought my lands in the SW, I built my house, I am the person even feeding all your miscreants both in government and motor parks. Without me, you would have died of wretched poverty cheesy
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

You are so not funny. I would advise you never to make an attempt at being funny again because you can never be funny.

He really hit you hard, what's your benefit from supporting evil, leave us alone here in our suffering and go to your government house grin
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I am South South and I am not unlearning anything.
We your neighbors know about your people's nasty character which is why you can't cross boundaries with us.
I am just happy the Yorubas are beginning to treat you people like the vermin you are.

Thank you my brother. Everyone knows them now. They continue to attach with the South South hoping to control their oil. Anyway if your try that Asari will finish all of you. Very selfish people. Always trying to cheat others. Yoruba will show you shege... una never see anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

They can never change. Everythinf must be about them. Anything you do mist be because you hate Igbos. Queen Elizabeth died, it was because she hates Igbos. Like what kind of creatures are these. They feel so inferior?

Why did you open a thread about hate if your mind is not dirty?

Repent of keep on suffering the hate in your life.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

A bigger lie has never been told. grin

I bought my lands in the SW, I built my house, I am the person even feeding all your miscreants both in government and motor parks. Without me, you would have died of wretched poverty cheesy

Says an uneducated fake drugs seller in Nnewi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

Thank you my brother. Everyone knows them now. They continue to attach with the South South hoping to control their oil. Anyway if your try that Asari will finish all of you. Very selfish people. Always trying to cheat others. Yoruba will show you shege... una never see anything.

Noise, just too noisy, by next 50 years, you will still be here trying to run your mouth against Igbos, and maybe you have sold all your remaining alds to us by then. Keep the noise up.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

getat keep up the lies but know that it won't last.
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

Says an uneducated fake drugs seller in Nnewi.

I know, Ithey sell fake drugs because the drug baron buys them. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

Why did you open a thread about hate if your mind is not dirty?

Repent of keep on suffering the hate in your life.

I opened an innocent thread just to educate younger Yorubas about the origin of Yoruba ronu phrase and uto 10 different Igbo monitors started attacking. How that hate? Baba go and face your front .... olodo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

I know, Ithey sell fake drugs because the drug baron buys them. grin grin

Another very lame attempt at being funny. Quite trying to be funny because you are not. Just focus on your fake drugs sogbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

getat keep up the lies but know that it won't last.

Just like your lies have been exposed. Oya join Peter Obi in court on Monday and go searching for your missing mandate. Abeg where you put the mandate wey e take loss na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by successmatters(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

Another very lame attempt at being funny. Quite trying to be funny because you are not. Just focus on your fake drugs sogbo.

I know your type, you hate fun, you hate life and everyone in it, your opening this threadbis because you're not happy with your life.

Please depart and allow us enjoy nairaland and have fun, stop hating because you will continue to be low in life. Hate will kill you quicker.

Am going out to pick my date, I cannot be in the same hateful game with your dark mind.

Over and out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by Dubetex96(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

Just like your lies have been exposed. Oya join Peter Obi in court on Monday and go searching for your missing mandate. Abeg where you put the mandate wey e take loss na.

Peter obi is a Yoruba nightmare day and night shikina
Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

I know your type, you hate fun, you hate life and everyone in it, your opening this threadbis because you're not happy with your life.

Please depart and allow us enjoy nairaland and have fun, stop hating because you will continue to be low in life. Hate will kill you quicker.

Am going out to pick my date, I cannot be in the same hateful game with your dark mind.

Over and out.

Please get out and never come back to my thread. You spread lies in the name of fun. The same lies that Ojukwu and his cohorts plead to your father that have now turned you into children of hate. You are now so suspicious of everything and everyone. If we laugh, it is because we hate igbos. If we open thread it is because we hate igbos. If we sing, it is because we hate igbos. Abeg rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by femisplash: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
TooNoisy:

Victim mentality(post civil war disorder). They hold on to the slightest of things for psychological boost. It's a cycle that seems unending because these folks ain't ready to move on anytime soon from the long past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde by TooNoisy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

Peter obi is a Yoruba nightmare day and night shikina

He is inconsequential.... he came third in an election and quite frankly he helped Tinubu to win the election by dividing Atiku's votes so I kinda like him.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING, Former CBN Gov. Godwin Emefiele Look Confused As Abuja High Court Rema / Allen Onyema Walked Away From $14 Million Seized Over Fear Of Jail In USA / Reason Why South West Will Always Lead In Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.