Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere (29355 Views)

Soludo Congratulates Utme-best Candidate, Nkechinyere Umeh, Offers Scholarship / 2023 UTME: Nkechinyere Umeh Top Scorer – JAMB / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by BscHolder: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
wink hope y'all OGs are keeping it on?!.. life's not hard try relief ursef🍷
why this song?
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Pathfinder2090: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kapeter:
Even before opening, i don know sqay na one South West school student. Na here we dey develop everybody. God don too bless us. Even our amiable vice president na product of prestigious University of Ibadan. If you wan succeed or make am in life, just come Yorubaland. Na the abroad of Nigeria and Africa be that. hehehe. Almost all the legit billionaires in the yeast and north had at least a primary, secondary or tetiary education in Yoruba land. The most blessed land there is in Africa.

Must you involve tribe in everything? Sense is far from you.

1 Like

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Cowbell521: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
nihinlade:
Mhen! This girl just marketed this school. Come and see enrolment the next session. Even me I already fell in love with the school.
I just checked their Facebook page. Lots of their students had 300+ sha

1 Like

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Cowbell521: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Deeper life ko....shallow death ni..

Oga na Igbo girl na why.....Wetin concern religious teachings with Mathematics
Na Ipob and ESN teach her mathematics na. Mumu. Has anyone in your entire linage ever scored ordinary 250 in Jamb before? na eme nzuzu. Mugu. Kedu ihe nna gi turu na Jamb?
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Robinmido(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Inferiority complex
Kapeter:
Even before opening, i don know sqay na one South West school student. Na here we dey develop everybody. God don too bless us. Even our amiable vice president na product of prestigious University of Ibadan. If you wan succeed or make am in life, just come Yorubaland. Na the abroad of Nigeria and Africa be that. hehehe. Almost all the legit billionaires in the yeast and north had at least a primary, secondary or tetiary education in Yoruba land. The most blessed land there is in Africa.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Omoluabi16(m): 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
If only she was excellent in English too. Her score go dey read 395+. But she's planning to Japa already? I hope we get it right someday and don't keep losing gems like this.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Lastborn0074: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Congratulations to her. May God bless and increase her in knowledge. May she fulfill her God ordained destiny IJN
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Cowbell521: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Omoluabi16:
If only she was excellent in English too. Her score go dey read 395+. But she's planning to Japa already? I hope we get it right someday and don't keep losing gems like this.
For her to attend that kind school, dem go get money to Japa na. Make she go abroad before Naija lecturers frustrate her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by enthronedbyGod1: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Beess:
This brain will die prematurely when Nigeria life hits her hard

It shall not stand.
I cancel every negative pronouncement against her in Jesus name.
God has made her a shinning light amongst her peers and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen

11 Likes

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Forumobserver12(m): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Beess:

God will not allow such to happen to this innocent girl because she did not choose her country of birth..

2 Likes

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Pacesetter2021: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

It shall not stand.
God has made her a shinning light amongst her peers and so shall it be in Jesus name. Amen
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Ykc2(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
No wonder federal government won't let anambra students drink water and drop cup in peace,look at what anambra students needs to go through before securing a class in unity schools

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Bodydiialect57: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
Beess:

The brain will not die prematurely or maturely in Jesus name.

Must you be this negative?

3 Likes

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
enthronedbyGod1:

It shall not stand.

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by ciencee(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
dsocioemmy:
Mehnnn this is great.

Her least score is in English....

A science student indeed!!

English no be anybody mate, you'd think you know it until the result is out and you'd be like "I thought D was the answer, little did I know it was B".
English no be our mate. grin grin grin
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Millimann: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kapeter:

Shut up!!!

They come to your land and colonize you. That's why you people call them developers. This girl is one of them and you can see her works.

amaridigital:

You came to Ogun state to colonize Ogun state people simple because one of the students who happens to be igbo scored the highest mark in UTME? Same school she attended has other 46 students who scored 300+, plus additional 65 students from the same school scored 250-299. Are they all igbo? I was expecting you to simply congratulate the students and the school administration for such an outstanding result. A private school for that matter.
You came here to quote me but failed to see the post I responded to? Talk about hypocrisy!
I commend the girl and the Edo students that also did very well in the top ten list.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by amaridigital(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Millimann:

Shut up!!!

They come to your land and colonize you. That's why you people call them developers. This girl is one of them and you can see her works.

You came to Ogun state to colonize Ogun state people simple because one of the students who happens to be igbo scored the highest mark in UTME? Same school she attended has other 46 students who scored 300+, plus additional 65 students from the same school scored 250-299. Are they all igbo? I was expecting you to simply congratulate the students and the school administration for such an outstanding result. A private school for that matter.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Kukutenla: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
horlarofficial:

https://punchng.com/how-i-emerged-best-utme-candidate-with-360-score-teenager/
SangoOlukosoOba
Where is your scholarship for the best student in your country to study?
If her parents earn 50k per month, she can't qualify for student loan and school fees are now over 300%
I guess university is not for everybody
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Kemadealadire(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kind of news we want to hear.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by berawol: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Umeh Nkechinyere emerged as the best UTME candidate with a remarkable score of 360, showcasing exceptional intelligence. Her success was bolstered by the effective utilization of Artificial Intelligence marketing strategies.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by nedekid: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
ecolime:
This is great

Must every thread be Igbo VS Yoruba?

Tribalism is killing us in Nigeria. This same girl went to Deeper Life school owned by Kumuyi.

When IPOB banned same Kumuyi from the South East last year, y'all were silent. What a shame!
My brother, the thing taya me. It's so exhausting, you open a thread to read and it igbo this Yoruba that.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Dybala11(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tobijays:
The School they go really matters in shaping ther future! Deeper life school is a very good school, help you grow all round too. Congratulations to you, I hope tech is already her best friend ooo but guy 360, 355,351 for the same school
The academic standard at Deeper Life High School is very high.

2 Likes

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by yahoodetector: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kapeter:

And yet when it comes to Educational Groundbreaking competitions, non of your wastern schools carry first or even second or distant third...it is always Anambra schools. grin grin

Keep deluding yourself.
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Lovelyn451(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Beess:
it'll not die, she'll carve a niche for herself out of the Nigeria life

1 Like

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Stanweezy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Science student hardly take English serious and it's dia undoing, same happened to me that English was my lowest score.

Physics 67
Chemistry 60
Mathematics 66
English 55

Total 248

2009 Jamb

Course: Electrical/Electronics Engineering

I was equally admitted post utme score 230
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by Tobijays: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dybala11:

The academic standard at Deeper Life High School is very high.
that explains it
Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
IGBO PEOPLE WHAT KIND OF BRAIN PEOPLE HAVE. WISDOM WILL NOT KILL IGBO PEOPLE. YORUBA AND HAUSA ARE JUST DUMB. NO WONDER THEY DON'T WANT U PEOPLE TO RULE NIGERIA

Re: How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere by alhajiabdulbuha: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Davido should not allow Chioma to use her Igbo brain to run Adeleke family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dowen College: Family Hires Femi Falana Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam / Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.