Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit (21551 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by alabler: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
I concur!!!

Ijaya123:

Is the G20 Summit holding in Nigeria?

What exactly are they doing rightin Zambia? He should go and learn how to default to your creditors on loan payment and negotiate a repayment plan that will cost the country higher charges?

Obviously loads of these ob!dients are in a long distance relationship with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by complexstuffs(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Same person that didn't say anything in France Lmao

Rest
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by kcubani: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
To go and send someone again, he won't talk pim, invite him 100 times
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by EKONGKING: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Napata77:

You’re talking rubbish. India’s population is the same as all Africa if not more, so they SHOULD be generating far more power than Nigeria.

India has not “remarkably changed” anything. Their cities and villages are still dirty and underdeveloped with sand and open drains everywhere. Every city there has slums, with monkeys everywhere, plus the curry stink/body odour of the people is unbelievable.

In addition to that they practice a very backward and racist caste system where tens of millions of dark skinned people are shunned as ‘untouchables’, with skin bleaching the order of the day due to their colonial brainwashing.

India is a disgusting, filthy place.

What ever feeds ur wild imagination and delusions continue.

Nigeria generates 4000mw for 230million while India generates 200,000 for its 1.4 billion so for 6 time population India is generating 50 times .
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by alabler: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Send cabinet list to NASS that is still on holiday recess and would resume sometime later in July??

Tinubu that I know had over 70% of his prospective cabinet members ready even before sworn-in of May 29th.

Calm down, all will be fine. He isn't a scocerer or God, as such the development and repair of Nigeria will be systematic, gradually and steadily!

#Rome wasn't built in a day!!!

bjtinz:
Nice, but I think the gallivanting is becoming rather much. He should send VP to represent him there.

There are burning issues back home urgently requiring his attention.

By now I expected his cabinet list should have been sent to NASS. . .get his team ready so they swing to action. There is serious suffering in the land
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by PepeXKermit: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
yashau:
Pepper them my President i know you won't go India and be given fake statistics like Obidient presidential candidate 🙄
Lol but you are stil buying fuel at 600 abi e dey cheaper for you?

1 Like

Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by alabler: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
I concur!!!

ajimo54:

Taylor89, u are just a simple idiot! Hopeless PH pig!
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by PepeXKermit: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
EKONGKING:

What ever feeds ur wild imagination and delusions continue.

Nigeria generates 4000mw for 230million while India generates 200,000 for its 1.4 billion so for 6 time population India is generating 50 times .

What the person you quoted said
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by zomby(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
yashau:

https://thenationonlineng.net/india-invites-tinubu-for-september-g20-summit/

When you recognize talent, skills and intelligence, you have no choice but to let everyone know.

I thank God for blessing us with a president that is super technocrat, that thinks broadly, that understands the importance of unity, that thinks before making any move, that loves Nigeria and all Nigerians…
Attempting to compare President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to this iweka dude is a total insult; the difference is crystal clear!
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by EKONGKING: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
PepeXKermit:

What the person you quored said

He started saying shit about India ,I and one other poster who are living in India countered that .

He is responded to everybody by calling us slaves and liars.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by zomby(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
The ELLU-P fools are busy looking for their missing manhood while real Nigerians are working towards making our country, Nigeria great again.
I pray that this senseless unreasonable group of people continues to look for this manhood till the end of time.

We, Nigerians roll with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Felix6: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
they should stock up on pampas ahead of the summit.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by optimusprime2(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
yashau:
Pepper them my President i know you won't go India and be given fake statistics like Obidient presidential candidate 🙄
Aaah chairman there's no need, we all know he will appoint someone to answer questions after he finishes his written speech.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by skyZine(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na to go kiss 20 women grin grin grin
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Menclothing: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Let Indians. Come and establish more manufacturing business here
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by zomby(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
yashau:

I can still remember the senseless iweka dude running to India to study their electric power system before the election.
May be he can implement what he studied there in Anambra.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by zomby(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Same person that didn't say anything in France Lmao

Not saying a thing is much more better that mr lying machine going around the world vomiting lies and fakes statistics…
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Litmus: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
India and Indians the country and people groomed by the British to exploit and supress Africa and black people after they, British, have fed fat on us. If I was to draw a cartoon representation, it would portray the British as a giant bloated leech, wiping blood from its lips, standing over a dry, dying human called Africa. This giant British slug would have a psydopodia over the shoulder of a smaller leech called India and above them would be a speech bubble , from British slug, with the words, "now your turn".
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by zomby(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Believe it or not both presidents from both countries will learn something from one another; jagaban is not an empty shell like the iweka lying machine
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by 7lives: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
EKONGKING:

Have u ever visited India to confirm ur bias views from western propaganda sites like Bbc or CNN etc..

India generates 200,000 Mw of power , it is expected to be third largest economy in 3 years according to world bank and IMF.

I having been living in India for past 10 years and India has remarkably changed in last few years.
The scenario you are describing can India about 20years back.

Indians working in Nigeria are always afraid of being sacked, so that they won't return to India.
If India is as blissful as you portrayed, the Indians should not even be working in Nigeria.
Indians described their country as hell, you're here eulogizing India, can you know India more than the Indians?.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Deleolu75: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nigeria and India don't have the same mentality.. they India practice wat the termite are. Known for ... The king and queen are feed by the others in the colony ..
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Litmus: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Out the bag of deplorable foreigners the Chinese, Japanese and Americans are the best for Nigeria....
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by one4GOD(f): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by MrBONE2(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
cheesy
yashau:

1 Like

Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by iyke2frankeze: 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
yashau:
No president attended meetings oversee like Buhari. We all witnessed his performance.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by MrBONE2(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Some people will cry over this news

Yeah Bwana, and my BaTu will sit at one place laughing at them grin

Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Pityoobi: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
taylor89:
Make he no go lick microphone for Indian oo

Anytime this werey is invited for overseas summit my mind dey always cut make he no give us national embarrassment
Oloriburuku omo ale, omo irankirran. Ofo lo mase.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Pityoobi:
Oloriburuku omo ale, omo irankirran. Ofo lo mase.

Iwo ati idile e ti sofo already. grin grin grin
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by daniwise(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Macelliot:
Nigeria won’t have a president by then

Ha
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by EKONGKING: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
7lives:

Indians working in Nigeria are always afraid of being sacked, so that they won't return to India.
If India is as blissful as you portrayed, the Indians should not even be working in Nigeria.
Indians described their country as hell, you're here eulogizing India, can you know India more than the Indians?.

Indians in Nigeria are afraid of sacking so they wont return to india , This is the funniest shit i have heard.

I would have agreed with u about these guys in USA,UK or Australia ,but Nigeria common you cant be this funny .

Indians in Nigeria or in Africa are the worst set of people ,u can come across . They r just living here to exploit Africans and getting paid 5 times average local guy salary .

Best of Indians leave to western countries ,Rest stay in their country and worst of them comes to Nigeria .

An average Nigerian is far sharper and smart than Indians coming to Nigeria .

Ditto for Chinese as well .

Any way India is not my country or i have any incentive to defend them .
so this my last post on this thread .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Obaseki Allocates Shaibu’s Office To ‘Alaghodaro’ / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.