Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit (21547 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Enugu Government Invites Woman Who Returned N14M Erroneously Paid To Her Account / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by IamNat: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2023
Lannister360:
See how low self esteem de worry you, how many Presidents don leave their country come Nigeria?

Only a black monkey like you will think that inviting Tinubu to another Country is an achievement. I'm not surprised you'll think like this, It take a fool to support Tinubu

embarassed Cry! embarassed embarassed Cry! embarassed embarassed Cry! embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by 7lives: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

Indians in Nigeria are afraid of sacking so they wont return to india , This is the funniest shit i have heard.

I would have agreed with u about these guys in USA,UK or Australia ,but Nigeria common you cant be this funny .

Indians in Nigeria or in Africa are the worst set of people ,u can come across . They r just living here to exploit Africans and getting paid 5 times average local guy salary .

Best of Indians leave to western countries ,Rest stay in their country and worst of them comes to Nigeria .

An average Nigerian is far sharper and smart than Indians coming to Nigeria .

Ditto for Chinese as well .

Any way India is not my country or i have any incentive to defend them .
so this my last post on this thread .

I've worked in same organization with them. I knew one who was fired as a GM in a multinational,n but chose to work as admin officer in a small footwear company, just to escape going back to India.
There are so many examples, abeg shift.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Bidema: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Welcome development I must say
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by bdon12: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Charlie2020(f): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
I bet he'll find a reason not to go, unless they'll assure him that he'll be snapping pictures only
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by worksmart(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2023
Not Tinunu that is invited, it is Nigeria that is invited.
Also it is G20 that invited Nigeria and not India, India just happens to be the host country of this year's summit.
Let's be clear.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by BluelightHotel: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
I think that Nigerian government should make it a priority to join the BRICS nations,yes it’s good to accept the invitation to G20,but they can’t be trusted as every country is only interested on how to benefit their own people.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by EKONGKING: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
7lives:

I've worked in same organization with them. I knew one who was fired as a GM in a multinational,n but chose to work as admin officer in a small footwear company, just to escape going back to India.
There are so many examples, abeg shift.

He might be a criminal evading justice,

The main point is why dangote and others are bringing Indians and Chinese to this country , Techinical jobs, I can understand as they can be brought for lesser pay compared to to west .

Why are are they bringing a low end manager or supervisor post persons from these countries , when they are equally qualified Nigerians .

My main point is this.
Re: Indian Government Invites President Tinubu For September G20 Summit by Dybala11(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19
Alliswell248:

Stale....
Cry more.....
This is truly a government of propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iran Condemns Attacks On Nigerian Shia Muslims / APC Plots El-rufai’s Fall / 2019: Shagari Declares Bid For Sokoto Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.