Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary (5220 Views)

About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS] / Government, Civil Servants And Poverty / What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by akakurukukaku(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Any federal staff here?, Have any one receive June salary..
What is happening to IPPIS and CBN?

My parents are pensioners and they have been paid for the month of June. Will they pay pensioners when they have not paid workers. I believe workers have been paid
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Diffen:
Some ministries have paid while some haven't. My friends got Thursday night,some Friday morning. It's still dropping but we are still waiting.
well I learnt that ippis are paying double salary
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
akakurukukaku:

My parents are pensioners and they have been paid for the month of June. Will they pay pensioners when they have not paid workers. I believe workers have been paid
no workers have been paid
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by JagabanBorgu: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
but last year Salah salary was paid 22 June before Salah in year 2022, but this is alarming
When góvèrñment changes, salary is likely to take a delay.
My statement is just a reminder.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Samakus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Salary wey I don finish
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Samakus(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Salary wey I don finish

Thank God for side hustle
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Double? How?

It's just June na
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Any federal staff here?, Have any one receive June salary..

What is happening to IPPIS and CBN?

Yes, I received mine 4 days ago and my ministry is under IPPIS Abuja
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Double salary as in for June and July or they are just dishing out extra salary for june ?
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sucre6:

Double salary as in for June and July or they are just dishing out extra salary for june ?
I got a news from a friend in Abuja
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sucre6:

which ministry are you
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
I got a news from a friend in Abuja

They just want to play a very fast one, if there was double payment as they posit.

It simply means there won't be salary for July to sort the deficit, that one hard again?
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
which ministry are you

That would be giving too much information sir.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sucre6:

That would be giving too much information sir.
how
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sucre6:

Was it double salary you received or as usual?
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Was it double salary you received or as usual?

Nope, but there was arrears of the 40% increment by buhari government, our ministry didn't want to include us until this month, the salary looks nothing like double salary
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sucre6:

Nope, but there was arrears of the 40% increment by buhari government, our ministry didn't want to include us until this month, the salary looks nothing like double salary

Nice one. At least that 40% will do something for your family.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sucre6:

did the pay you 40 percent in your organization, this june , we also they excluded us but later they include us but only level 1-6 abd 15

Imagine... But don't know maybe they will give us , our ASSURi union fight for it ... Still waiting for them...

Did you people benefit this june
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

did he mention they pay them 40percent
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
did the pay you 40 percent in your organization, this june , we also they excluded us but later they include us but only level 1-6 abd 15

Imagine... But don't know maybe they will give us , our ASSURi union fight for it ... Still waiting for them...

Did you people benefit this june

Yes, they paid backlogs of april and may too, because the salary I received doesn'tt look anything like a double salary, the arrears payment is the only reasonable explanation
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Sucre6: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Yes bro, and again in the midst of this crazy transportation cost to work, it would go a long way
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by EconomistXplain: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
i heard its only in south east that FG workers are not paid yet..
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
did he mention they pay them 40percent
You can't read?
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
EconomistXplain:
south west too join
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
EconomistXplain:

Even North.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by EconomistXplain: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Even North.

na wa oo
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Ebubu7: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kukutenla:
Not receiving June salary will favour me and my family
Op say your own
lmao this trend funny
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Ebubu7: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
south west too join
it was sarcastic
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Confirmedzombie: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
The IPPIS server is malfunctioning. A notice has been sent to MDAs to request staff who received alert for June salary twice not to touch it.

The system will dictate all and you will have to return it or take it as your July salary.

Whereby the system doesn't dictate it at the moment and you eat the money you will be blocked from further salaries for many months.

Civil servants will start receiving alerts sunday afternoon.

The IPPIS server fixed perfectly this evening

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by kuuljay(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The IPPIS server is malfunctioning. A notice has been sent to MDAs to request staff who received alert for June salary twice not to touch it.

The system will dictate all and you will have to return it or take it as your July salary.

Whereby the system doesn't dictate it at the moment and you eat the money you will be blocked from further salaries for many months.

you dey work there? No make me use my last card now go drink hero cos my head dey hot
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

You sure?
It's afternoon already.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
kuuljay:
you dey work there? No make me use my last card now go drink hero cos my head dey hot
Which ministry u dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Your Wishes To Gov Yuguda & His Bride / ACN Sweeps LG Polls As LASIEC Releases Offical Results / Jonathan Commissions The Completed Map Of Onitsha 2nd Niger Brigde (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.