Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary (5202 Views)

About 300 Workers In Abia Protest Non-capture For June Salary [PHOTOS] / Government, Civil Servants And Poverty / What Is Delaying June Salary For Fg Workers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Any federal staff here?, Have any one receive June salary..

What is happening to IPPIS and CBN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Too bad
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
darling4242:
Too bad
I don't know what is wrong with them
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by JagabanBorgu: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
When Buhari came on board, I remember how everyone started making news out of non payment of salaries and how Buhari was using Islamic calendar to decide pay day.
That was in 2015, we are seeing it again here.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Ladiesdream: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Depends on where you're working, salary dropped since Thursday evening. Though it's not all staff that got it. The ippis is malfunctioning, ask your colleagues if any have received, if yes then you're among the unlucky ones that are affected by the ippis malfunctioning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Opanka44(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Why the delay na? It's seriously affecting me here. I'm running out of patience already. I'm not a federal government staff. I'm a private sch teacher with lots of responsibilities. I do private lessons to augment my 25k salary. I haven't been paid for my private lesson, my children are crying of Hunger.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Adurax: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Tragic
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Dotherightthing: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Neither have I and I work for a private establishment embarassed

No biggie! angry
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Depends on where you're working, salary dropped since Thursday evening. Though it's not all staff that got it. The ippis is malfunctioning, ask your colleagues if any have received, if yes then you're among the unlucky ones that are affected by the ippis malfunctioning.
my agency haven't seen, ministry of budget and national planning

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2023
Opanka44:
Why the delay na? It's seriously affecting me here. I'm running out of patience already. I'm not a federal government staff. I'm a private sch teacher with lots of responsibilities. I do private lessons to augment my 25k salary. I haven't been paid for my private lesson, my children are crying of Hunger.
ok there parents are working for federal Government I mean the students you took
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
When Buhari came on board, I remember how everyone started making news out of non payment of salaries and how Buhari was using Islamic calendar to decide pay day.
That was in 2015, we are seeing it again here.
but last year Salah salary was paid 22 June before Salah in year 2022, but this is alarming
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Opanka44(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
ok there parents are working for federal Government I mean the students you took

Exactly. In fact, I just left the house where I teach now. The parents of my students are both federal government staff. They told me they hadn't being paid June salaries. At first, I doubted them but immediately I came on Nairaland, I saw same tragic news and had to believe them(parents). I was so sad and devastated, I had thought that I would return home with my money by now cos I can't bear the sight of my children crying for food. I'm pained right now
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Opanka44:

Exactly. In fact, I just left the house where I teach now. The parents of my students are both federal government staff. They told me they hadn't being paid June salaries. At first, I doubted them but immediately I came on Nairaland, I saw same tragic news and had to believe them(parents). I was so sad and devastated, I had thought that I would return home with my money by now cos I can't bear the sight of my children crying for food. I'm pained right now
yes it is true am also not happy..
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Opanka44(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
yes it is true am also not happy..

Pls Sir, if u can help with anything, no matter how small so my children can eat, I will be glad Sir. Pls
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Bulldozer90: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ladiesdream:
continue writing nonsense and 'ifs'
Corp members have not been paid too.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Ladiesdream: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bulldozer90:
look at this idiot, you have been noticed lowlife.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Opanka44:

Pls Sir, if u can help with anything, no matter how small so my children can eat, I will be glad Sir. Pls
sorry bro I wish I have, I have spent for ileya thinking new salary will enter.. till today nothing no vex. God go provide
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ladiesdream:
look at this idiot, you have been noticed lowlife.
e no reach that nah ...

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Opanka44(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
sorry bro I wish I have, I have spent for ileya thinking new salary will enter.. till today nothing no vex. God go provide

Amen
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Kukutenla: 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Not receiving June salary will favour me and my family
Op say your own

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Kukutenla: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bulldozer90:
Tell those corpers that not collecting allawee will favour them and their family
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by waledeji(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Opanka44:

Even if it's a thousand naira pls
What's wrong with you guy sef, don't you have a self respect? .

4 Likes

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Salary: 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2023

** grin

Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Are u a civil servant?
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Ladiesdream: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Are u a civil servant?
NO, I am a trader.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
my agency haven't seen, ministry of budget and national planning
I will like us to be friends.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ladiesdream:
NO, I am a trader.
2 litres of petrol for you.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Diffen: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Some ministries have paid while some haven't. My friends got Thursday night,some Friday morning. It's still dropping but we are still waiting.
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by jeromestarks: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Diffen:
Some ministries have paid while some haven't. My friends got Thursday night,some Friday morning. It's still dropping but we are still waiting.
I don't think anything is coming this weekend. Do they pay of weekends?
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kukutenla:
Not receiving June salary will favour me and my family
Op say your own

Ina don start!
Re: Federal Government Civil Servants Yet To Receive June Salary by akakurukukaku(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Any federal staff here?, Have any one receive June salary..

What is happening to IPPIS and CBN?

My parents are pensioners and they have been paid for the month of June. Will they pay pensioners when they have not paid workers. I believe workers have been paid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arabic Inscriptions On Naira / Former NLC President, & PDP Chieftain Pascal Bafyau Is Dead / FG Okays N2.2bn Party, Events Hall For Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.