Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production (814 Views)

Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing / Sanwo-Olu: Imota Rice Mill To Start Production First Quarter Next Year / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria To Start Production Of Airplanes Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 2:07pm On Jan 13
Do we just ignore like we never saw them on NL ? Citizen hating on a private business as if Dangote took money from them

In one of those article one even claim Dangote won't start production till 2027.

May God save us from bittered soul with only power to hate everything they can not accomplished n everyone beta than them.

Orient Petroleum was commissioned over 14 years ago till the end of 2024 it will not produce one litre of fuel yet Peter Obi that invested billions of Anambra commonwealth is not called out for the fraud.

I even doubt of Orient Petroleum as as address but it is Dangote that is working his butt off to accomplish what the entire Nigeria government can not accomplish that is being hated upon for no reason.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 2:08pm On Jan 13
I just shake my head for those haters, how can your life be sustain based of chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry possibly inherited from birth ?!

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 2:08pm On Jan 13

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ObiCertificate: 2:15pm On Jan 13
blancsn1:
I just shake my head for those haters, how can your life be sustain based of chronic irredeemable hate n bigotry possibly inherited from birth ?!

We would have had peace if the mega-refinery was owned by an Igbo man, but alas…. grin

7 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 2:19pm On Jan 13
It is just sad n this lot are allowed to get away with such senseless n foolish hate.

If I was Dangote I either triple the price of my fuel to that region or ensure they enjoy no single benefit from it.

ObiCertificate:

We would have had peace of the mega-refinery was owned by an Igbo man, but alas…. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Paraman: 2:22pm On Jan 13
Some people claim it will start working in 2027

4 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ObiCertificate: 2:26pm On Jan 13
blancsn1:
It is just sad n this lot are allowed to get away with such senseless n foolish hate.

If I was Dangote I either triple the price of my fuel to that region or ensure they enjoy no single benefit from it.

The constant reality and reminder that they have no choice but to put money in Hausa-Fulani pocket to access fuel daily is enough punishment already.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Crime007: 2:54pm On Jan 13
🤔🤔
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by SoNature(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13
blancsn1:
Nigerians, where are your values?

Frankly writing, you lots shame me!

In a sane society, everyone would be berating Dangote for commissioning a project that isn't operationally ready, given how much the government invested in the project and its national importance.

No, the reverse is the case here. For commissioning an ongoing project with enormous funfair, that alone led to doubts about everything they said and nobody should blame those who didn't trust the Dangote refinery management anymore because reputation isn't what you promised to do but what you did in the past!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by blancsn1: 3:36pm On Jan 13
How many of you berate Pandora. Obi commissioned Orient Petroleum that is yet to produce single litre of fuel after 14 years he wasted Anambra commonwealth on it ?

Where was your value shame then till now ? You should bury your hate filled head in shame even for the effrontery to reply this post. You will be among the worst of bigot the world ever experienced judging from the pathetic n shabby way you reason.

SoNature:

In a sane society, everyone would be berating Dangote for commissioning a project that isn't operationally ready, given how much the government invested in the project and its national importance.

No, the reverse is the case here. For commissioning an ongoing project with enormous funfair, that alone led to doubts about everything they said and nobody should blame those who didn't trust the Dangote refinery management anymore because reputation isn't what you promised to do but what you did in the past!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Rostikol: 4:57pm On Jan 13
blancsn1:
Do we just ignore like we never saw them on NL ? Citizen hating on a private business as if Dangote took money from them

In one of those article one even claim Dangote won't start production till 2027.

May God save us from bittered soul with only power to hate everything they can not accomplished n everyone beta than them.

Orient Petroleum was commissioned over 14 years ago till the end of 2024 it will not produce one litre of fuel yet Peter Obi that invested billions of Anambra commonwealth is not called out for the fraud.

I even doubt of Orient Petroleum as as address but it is Dangote that is working his butt off to accomplish what the entire Nigeria government can not accomplish that is being hated upon for no reason.

I actually read a very scholarly, long essay on this forum by someone who said that the refinery would NEVER work, and was NEVER designed to work, but was built only to corruptly receive crude oil to sell to foreigners! And the post got hundreds of likes.

This forum is a disgrace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ObiCertificate: 5:10pm On Jan 13
SoNature:

Even though it’s now obvious the refinery was commissioned since May for the commencement of operations (which includes the pre-production processes), I will put in practice what I’ve learnt from Dangote and fire on while ignoring the haters cool

Happy Dangote Fuel.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by TopBanter: 5:22pm On Jan 13
Rostikol:

I actually read a very scholarly, long essay on this forum by someone who said that the refinery would NEVER work, and was NEVER designed to work, but was built only to corruptly receive crude oil to sell to foreigners! And the post got hundreds of likes.

Indeed. Literally full of the worst sadists known to man and the most wretched dregs of society who will always be too full of hate to amount to anything.

They will all become ill with disappointment leading to acute frustration and then depression then terminating in worthlessness to self and society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by TopBanter: 6:44pm On Jan 13
blancsn1:
How many of you berate Pandora. Obi commissioned Orient Petroleum that is yet to produce single litre of fuel after 14 years he wasted Anambra commonwealth on it ?

Where was your value shame then till now ? You should bury your hate filled head in shame even for the effrontery to reply this post. You will be among the worst of bigot the world ever experienced judging from the pathetic n shabby way you reason.

Bro, this is how radicalism of thoughts morphs into fundamentalism and terrorism. Some losers are not content with being sadistic, unhappy, gloomy and hopeless misery lovers.

They want the rest of us, by force, to be like them instead of being happy, progressive, loving life and having hope for the future. This is why they arrive here daily want to bully us to accept Nigeria is hopeless, Dangote is a "scammer" and Tinubu a "comatose druggie".

The people you address are patently evil in my opinion and the ones with the capacity to go on to be the hardened terrorists and butchers we see troubling the North and South East. Assuming they are not that already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by RenaissanceGuy: 6:49pm On Jan 13
Rostikol:

David Hundeyin wrote exactly the same thing on Twitter and got thousands of retweets. Is Twitter also a disgrace?? The platform is not the problem here, but the individual in question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by DMerciful(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13
Everybody will buy at the same price including Northerners.

Can you see the childisness of your argument?
ObiCertificate:

The constant reality and reminder that they have no choice but to put money in Hausa-Fulani pocket to access fuel daily is enough punishment already.
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ObiCertificate: 7:09pm On Jan 13
DMerciful:
Everybody will buy at the same price including Northerners.

Can you see the childisness of your argument?

Of course and your money will surely find its way from Dangote’s pocket back to Owerri.

P.S It’s not an argument but a reminder to those having endless nightmares over a Hausa-Fulani man’s investment cool

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by TopBanter: 7:18pm On Jan 13
RenaissanceGuy:
David Hundeyin wrote exactly the same thing on Twitter and got thousands of retweets. Is Twitter also a disgrace?? The platform is not the problem here, but the individual in question.

It can't be about the likes of Hundeyin and the individual mentioned by the poster you responded to because those are examples of manipulative saboteurs and sadists with an ulterior motive they may have been paid to achieve.

When the poster you responded to says the forum is a disgrace he means the general sick culture of Nigerians today where a substantial number are happy to postulate all and everything is hopeless and that our country will never work or move forward.

It is same on twitter and other forums because the common theme is pimordial and irrational hatred for nation, leaders, the wealthy, those of other ethnicity and religion and generally all who are doing good or have an optimistic outlook.

5 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by DMerciful(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13
Hausa-Fulanis are not doing well economically. One man's wealth cannot be used to measure general wealth. General wealth comes from high human development index
ObiCertificate:

Of course and your money will surely find its way from Dangote’s pocket back to Owerri.

P.S It’s not an argument but a reminder to those having endless nightmares over a Hausa-Fulani man’s investment cool

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Okoroawusa: 7:25pm On Jan 13
One of them even said that he has someone working there and the person told him that the refinery will work in 2030... can you imagine human beings?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On Jan 13
That self-acclaimed investigate journalist David Ikpundionye should bury his head in shame

9 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Rostikol: 7:45pm On Jan 13
TopBanter:

Indeed. Literally full of the worst sadists known to man and the most wretched dregs of society who will always be too full of hate to amount to anything.

They will all become ill with disappointment leading to acute frustration and then depression then terminating in worthlessness to self and society.

My brother, you just have to be used to such characters on this forum.

It is what it is. undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13
It's bitterness because the refinery doesn't belong to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Rostikol: 7:54pm On Jan 13
TopBanter:

It can't be about the likes of Hundeyin and the individual mentioned by the poster you responded to because those are examples of manipulative saboteurs and sadists with an ulterior motive they may have been paid to achieve.

When the poster you responded to says the forum is a disgrace he means the general sick culture of Nigerians today where a substantial number are happy to postulate all and everything is hopeless and that our country will never work or move forward.

It is same on twitter and other forums because the common theme is pimordial and irrational hatred for nation, leaders, the wealthy, those of other ethnicity and religion and generally all who are doing good or have an optimistic outlook.

What do you think accounts for this mentality?
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ObiCertificate: 7:55pm On Jan 13
DMerciful:
Hausa-Fulanis are not doing well economically. One man's wealth cannot be used to measure general wealth. General wealth comes from high human development index

Hausa Fulani are doing extremely well economically regardless of your misleading HDI. That index references population so the ranking is highly misleading as more populated states will naturally be lower on the index. Faultless logic.

Or is HDI the reason another Hausa-Fulani man (BUA) is closely following behind Dangote in terms of wealth accumulation and Kano remains higher on the internet subscription ranking than any of your noisemaking states?

Speaking of BUA, he is also building his own refinery too, so you have the option of another Hausa-Fulani man you can look forward to giving your fuel money to if you really don’t like Dangote wink

1 Like

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by ddippset(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13
TopBanter:

Who would blame Nigerians for their pessimism?

A long long history of failed promises and corruption since independence.

Who would blame them for their pessimism?
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by justtoodark: 8:01pm On Jan 13
we know who they are....but we are not allowed to bash them no more....

very bitter people....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by pquaver(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13
SoNature:

And what happens to peter obi that commissioned orient petroleum over 14 years ago according to Op?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by DMerciful(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13
Nigeria invested over $3billion in that refinery so Nigerians own part of it.

You're celebrating few individual wealth vs collective wealth. You don't know anything
ObiCertificate:

Hausa Fulani are doing extremely well economically regardless of your misleading HDI. That index references population so the ranking is highly misleading as more populated states will naturally be lower on the index. Faultless logic.

Or is HDI the reason another Hausa-Fulani man (BUA) is closely following behind Dangote in terms of wealth accumulation and Kano remains higher on the internet subscription ranking than any of your noisemaking states?

Speaking of BUA, he is also building his own refinery too, so you have the option of another Hausa-Fulani man you can look forward to giving your fuel money to if you really don’t like Dangote wink
Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by Paraman: 9:39pm On Jan 13
Just imagine Dangote is an Igbo man or the Dangote refinery is built by an Igbo man grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by TopBanter: 9:36am On Jan 14
ddippset:
Who would blame Nigerians for their pessimism?

A long long history of failed promises and corruption since independence.

Who would blame them for their pessimism?

I don't blame Nigerians for normal pessimism which then lends itself to asking question or private research to gain more knowledge.

Yet if you observe well, you will not many 'pessimism have actually crossed over into sadism and prediction of doom and gloom that requires lies and falsification of facts to convincie others all is not well and will never be well.

Dnagote is the richest or second richest individual in Africa and very ambitious to boot. He has spent a lot to deliver the largest single-train refinery in the world. He is also paying many expert foreigners a fortune to work in Lekki to ensure there is not risk of operations or maintenance failure.

What kind of pessimism, considering what I said above is information in the public domain, would make a sane mind propose the Dangotes refinery is "a scam" and will "never produce a drop of refined derivative of crude" or will "not work till 2057" when logic and knowledge of the history of Dangote's business practices should show progressive and normal Nigerians that Dangote always invests and plans meticulously to win?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens To All Maligning Dangote Refinery When It Finally Start Production by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Jan 14
The refinery that was supposed to cushion the effects of subsidy removal in May, 2023, has still not delivered a drop of product since the previous administration said it would a year ago, and you expect people buying fuel at 1000% price increase not to talk?? You must either be a dependent to be defending low operational standards, or suffering from low self-esteem to think it's okay to be lied to by your govt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Rufai And Dr Abati Analysis / I Will Help You Make Money Through Crypto- Reno Omokri / Selling, Selling, Sold: Tafawa Balewa Square For $1.2 Million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.