Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight (37161 Views)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Edipet(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Icrave4u:
Rest of mind and eat good food but nigerians hardly eat good food just rice,beans and eba.
what is good food abeg?

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Moniya4Real(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Nice advice but how will he digest each meal soon enough to have the necessary appetite for the second meal and so on?

Kemadealadire:
Eat atleast 5 times a day and sleep well, you will gain weight even if there's something eating inside youπŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Juanmike(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which one be healthy fat again? undecided
Healthy fat na.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by slimmax: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

Pineapple, watermelon mixed with milk

I tried dis na lean I still lean

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Evidenx(m): 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste your time, nobody is gaining any kind or form of weight this shege period regardless of what you eat, just eat anything you see and enjoy your bony figure in peace.

This I have seen.
This I
agree with.

*RealProphet.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by millionboi2: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste your time, nobody is gaining any kind or form of weight this shege period regardless of what you eat, just eat anything you see and enjoy your bony figure in peace.

This I have seen.
it will favor me and my family.

I'm evening looking for away to reduce my weight

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by millionboi2: 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
BabaCommander:
Pound yam, cassava and eat, you will gain weight in no time. grin grin
akpu
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Agbado boy like you don see Shege Banza.... You don lean like Fela.

Gain weight kee you there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thunder fire you there grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by ceeceeuwa: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
slimmax:

I tried dis na lean I still lean
Sorry about that
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by millionboi2: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
xynerise:
Once upon a time I was asking this same question op asked but today I have added more than my expectations without even eating anything special. Thanks to marriage grin
same with me.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Domistar5(f): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
I don't know about smoothies.
I will recommend you to eat rice without parboiling it. Just put water and cook it done.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by jubrilELsudan: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
KUKUNASE JUICE

YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
qtguru:

NIgerian clients won't give you contract if they don't see Potbelly, they will say this one is hungry. grin

It should be the reverse. Pot belly is a sign of unseriousness. grin

Tony Elumelu doesn't have a pot belly.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by JasonScoolari: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Thunder fire you there grin grin grin shocked
After Buhari and Tinubu don show you Shege Banza finish, you wan come fat? For where? Oponu πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by iammolise(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ihedinuwa69:
While at this end someone wants to loose weight as quickly as possible
the irony of Life... The thing you're wishing for someone else has it nyafunyafu. When I was very into workouts and gyming, I would train and train my calves till I developed muscle pull only for it to less in a few hours, while some people have it in abundance that it's looking like that of "incredible HULK" and they never had to stretch their heels with a barbell over their shoulders for once. It's life, soak it in... If you're not comfortable in your shape well do something about it, and when you do make sure you see it through.

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
AOB1:
Werey wan fat grin

grin grin
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by carl90(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
As long as you have the money,there is no reason why you shouldn't gain weight from the food you eat everyday.
Stock up your kitchen with foodstuffs, refrigerator with well-prepared and nourishing soup and stew.
Have your fruits and vegetables in stock.
Your refrigerator also stock up with milk , yoghurts and other nourishing proteinous drink that you take all the time.
There is no reason you shouldn't gain weight.
Just have the money πŸ’°

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by ConfidentialDoc: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys.

Please recommend weight gain smoothies that I can be making on weekends.

Send DM for free recipe.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
After Buhari and Tinubu don show you Shege Banza finish, you wan come fat? For where? Oponu πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ve never lost weight. I promise you.

Buhari government was so unfortunate, but I promise you, I lived fine throughout.

Tinubu government brought a good omen, and that’s why I can even afford to be making smoothies. Don’t you think? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

Blend all together. You can blend with ice cubes if your blender is strong enough.

While at it, remember that men with pot bellies are not the most attractive physically. So, develop a good workout routine.

You have said it all... That blend daily with a serious workout regimen will produce a physically endearing mass of a man in months!

However, can he keep up and stay consistent with it??! Na the koko be dat!

Most of them will do it for a few days expecting magic, and give it all up as a waste of time and resources!

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
carl90:
As long as you have the money,there is no reason why you shouldn't gain weight from the food you eat everyday.
Stock up your kitchen with foodstuffs, refrigerator with well-prepared and nourishing soup and stew.
Have your fruits and vegetables in stock.
Your refrigerator also stock up with milk , yoghurts and other nourishing proteinous drink that you take all the time.
There is no reason you shouldn't gain weight.
Just have the money πŸ’°

I can’t eat much for long. I get tired of eating easily. Unfortunately I sometimes waste food. I’ve just been seeking alternative way aside eating food.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by JasonScoolari: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:

I’ve never lost weight. I promise you.

Buhari government was so unfortunate, but I promise you, I lived fine throughout.

Tinubu government brought a good omen, and that’s why I can even afford to be making smoothies. Don’t you think? cheesy

You lived fine with regrets of your foolishness. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Angelfrost(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:

I can’t eat much for long. I get tired of eating easily. Unfortunately I sometimes waste food. I’ve just been seeking alternative way aside eating food.

This below will give you results, but not in a short time frame...! There can be no magic to attaining a great physique!

Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, Jason Statham, Henry Cavill, Tom Hardy, etc, didn't attain their excellent physical appearances in weeks... It took them months of intense workout and serious high protein and carb diets!

pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

Blend all together. You can blend with ice cubes if your blender is strong enough.

While at it, remember that men with pot bellies are not the most attractive physically. So, develop a good workout routine.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by notmyrealmonika: 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

Thank you for this. Please! How often should one take this?

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

This below will give you results, but not in a short time frame...! There can be no magic to attaining a great physique!

Can I use evaporated milk in place of Almond milk?
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:

You lived fine with regrets of your foolishness. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I regretted voting and advocating for people to vote for him.

That’s why I didn’t vote or advocate for people to vote Tinubu.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by bakesntakes(m): 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bananas, mangoes, almond nuts, raisins evaporated milk

Mix them all adequately and enjoy everyday for 1 week.

Let me know the outcome.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Can I use evaporated milk in place of Almond milk?

Yes... I understand that Almond is quite expensive! grin

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Benjamin4388(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

yeah exactly humans in general most the female gender lol

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
notmyrealmonika:

Every morning will give you the results you need!... But, it has to be consistently done for months!

...And you must seriously work out!
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by pocohantas(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
Benjamin4388:
yeah exactly humans in general most the female gender lol

Hehehehehe. Those ones sef get their own for body. But no be woman create thread, if not I for warn her kwa.

notmyrealmonika:

You can take it everyday. Just be warned, you are gonna blow up if you don't watch it. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria. / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / See The Bush Meat Killed In Our Farm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.