Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight (37163 Views)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by halaqasa: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
For this "baby steps of pain" economy ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by jmoore(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
You need to know your body type before embarking on such weight gaining adventure.

Are you ectomorph or endomorph?

Ectomorph aka hardgainers have high metabolism, which makes them to burn fat easily.

3 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Yankee101: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys.

Please recommend weight gain smoothies that I can be making on weekends.

You you wan add weight?
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by solexjames(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Eat tuwo you go gain weight
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by OceanEye: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
I also need this.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gentility411(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
DPass:

Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 cup of entire milk or almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey
1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
Chocolate Avocado Smoothie:

1 ripe avocado
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 cup of entire milk or coconut milk
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional)
Berry Oatmeal Smoothie:

1 cup of combined berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of entire milk or Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of almond butter or cashew butter
1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup
Mango Coconut Smoothie:

1 ripe mango
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of simple Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
Nutty Banana Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
1/four cup of almonds or walnuts
1 cup of entire milk or oat milk
1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Bros wetin happen na? Which belle person wan drink all dis one

8 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Sleekfingers: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Problems different from problems sha...

That's life for Ya

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by THELATTERMAN(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
xynerise:
Once upon a time I was asking this same question op asked but today I have added more than my expectations without even eating anything special. Thanks to marriage grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by humberjade: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

Me and slimness are 5 and 6

I dey eat steadily but the thing nor dey show for my body

Thanks to the weed ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by eedimo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Smoothies?
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Sucre6: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
AOB1:
Werey wan fat grin

That one nah offence again?
Leave the op abeg ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by JasonScoolari: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys.

Please recommend weight gain smoothies that I can be making on weekends.

Agbado boy like you don see Shege Banza.... You don lean like Fela.

Gain weight kee you there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by solexjames(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Too much pussy bro

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by finallybusy: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Drink two beers nightly. Donโ€™t listen to Kobojunkie.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Divoc19(f): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Indomie and egg and mineral
Once a day for 3 weeks

4 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
Juanmike:
Oat and Banana for healthy fat o.
Which one be healthy fat again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by IyanuDeb(f): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
the economy won't let me gain weight again, from 2 times meal to one, God help us

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Hassanmaye(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste your time, nobody is gaining any kind or form of weight this shege period regardless of what you eat, just eat anything you see and enjoy your bony figure in peace.

This I have seen.
Hahahhahahaha please my stomach!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Seun112233: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

Damn Nigar, your wee,d no go allow food show for your body na.
Anyway na cruise Sha... I am interested in gaining weight as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by bewla(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste your time, nobody is gaining any kind or form of weight this shege period regardless of what you eat, just eat anything you see and enjoy your bony figure in peace.

This I have seen.
try planty dodo
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Amarachibaby(f): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
Deeprooted:
Blend boild eggs with avocado pear alongside garlic and regular onions.

Take it twice daily and return with testimony
embarassed
Deeprooted:

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by greggng: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Deeprooted:

What you recommended is healthy...many people don't know that diabetics is everywhere . All this sugary stuff without adequate walkout is dangerous to our health . I will try this your option ..May be I can add none sugar yougort

3 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Icrave4u: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Rest of mind and eat good food but nigerians hardly eat good food just rice,beans and eba.

6 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Alaga2222(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
AOB1:
Werey wan fat grin

No mind ham, For this Tinubu regime nothing like fat ooo the shege alone wonโ€™t allow him get weight

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Kemadealadire(f): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Eat atleast 5 times a day and sleep well, you will gain weight even if there's something eating inside you๐Ÿ˜‰

3 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Edipet(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
DPass:

Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 cup of entire milk or almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey
1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
Chocolate Avocado Smoothie:

1 ripe avocado
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 cup of entire milk or coconut milk
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional)
Berry Oatmeal Smoothie:

1 cup of combined berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of entire milk or Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of almond butter or cashew butter
1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup
Mango Coconut Smoothie:

1 ripe mango
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of simple Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
Nutty Banana Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
1/four cup of almonds or walnuts
1 cup of entire milk or oat milk
1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
for this buhari pro Max shege

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by haybhi1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

Blend all together. You can blend with ice cubes if your blender is strong enough.

While at it, remember that men with pot bellies are not the most attractive physically. So, develop a good workout routine.

God! You really didn't have to add the last paragraph, you know.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by EconomistXplain: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

Blend all together. You can blend with ice cubes if your blender is strong enough.

While at it, remember that men with pot bellies are not the most attractive physically. So, develop a good workout routine.

mispocohuntas...ur so funny with ur advice on potbellied men
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Theboss001: 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Stop the BS.
No be everybody dey see shege with you.
If your life revolves around shege, not everybody own does.

5 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Scamburster(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Deeprooted:

What would be the aftermath results?
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Moniya4Real(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Yes o. Some look better physically when they add a bit of pounds of flesh.Besides, a slim guy wonโ€™t look as good as a chubby guy after hitting the gym. Beign slim hardly fit guy while too much fat isnโ€™t always good on ladies as well. But as for me- I like them thick with the right curves in the right places

emerged01:
This life sha. Some people dey look for how to lose weight while some people dey look for how to gain weight.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reason am, how will smoothies you take on weekends make you gain weight?

Just eat plenty food every day.

Smoothies won't make much of a difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / See The Bush Meat Killed In Our Farm Today / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.