Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight (37164 Views)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
jrook:

Why GT dollars account? Is it because there isn't no much difference in exchange rate now with all these fintech

I am not aware that there isn't much difference in the exchange rate. My dorm acct has been there for years, I only got a debit card for it because I have more access to dollars now and I have a preference for GTBank.

realoscar84:
Wey the money to arrange all these. Some of you won't understand wallahi.

Someone that wants to add weight should know he needs money.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by sexyyoyo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=124150096]-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

For me I just wanna loose weight drastically, what combination of fruits can I blend together to achieve weight loss
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
sexyyoyo:
For me I just wanna loose weight drastically, what combination of fruits can I blend together to achieve weight loss

You can't lose weight DRASTICALLY or shouldn't aim to lose weight drastically. When it is not that you are about to die of one illness.

I bet you have heard the saying that it is easier to gain weight than to lose it. So try not to gain excess weight for a start.

-I will advise you reduce your portions.
-Take whole fruits ; apples, pineapples, watermelon. You can blend them together if you want to.
- Introduce vegetables into your diet.
-Take walks, skip or do jumping jacks.
- Drink more water.
- And mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro .so u skinny like broooom stick meaning u are slim....cooorect? gay men are always slim & skinny.are u gay sir?(no ooofencse) angry
Lmao grin cheesy

After going through your threads and comments, I will not tell you to get a life, because I’m sure you’re never going to have one. You must be so miserable that you think acting like a clown on a faceless forum will take your life out of your misery.

One day, when you start taking responsibility for your, and when your mates who have put their lives to good use now instead of acting like a clown the way you go about doing are light years in achievement more than you, you’ll look back in time and regret how you could’ve put your life into more productive ways now instead of wasting instead of this.

This isn’t an advice, but to tell you that cowards and lowlife have more time to waste on social media arguing here and there. It’s even more lowly and miserable for one to go about acting like a clown.

May your misery continue to soar. And May you seek help out of it and never find. Amen. grin grin
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
IamMobisola:

Right!
I even added unsweetened yogurt and honey with them, drank along side my meals everyday. After two weeks my mom said I was getting fat. Lol, I had to stop taking it every day. With my type of body, I only add weight from my ass down to my feet leaving my upper body slim.(I don’t like that BTW)

For me my chest gets broader, my Tommy is flat no matter what.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by descarado: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
If you can't gain weight with Nigerian kinda diet, I'm sorry it's your metabolism.
Our diet alone and the portions we eat will do the magic.
The kind of smoothies you want is an invitation to type 2 diabetes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by descarado: 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
kay29000:

Okay
Gotta use good quality blender or you soak overnight.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by descarado: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Gene or high metabolism.
Then again, you need more carbohydrates and fat to get the kind of result you want not sugar.

Unless you don't like eating or the type that eat small, our meals are high end carbs and can get you really fat.
Alternatively, eat fries and fried chicken every week and you will add weight in the shortest possible time.
It's the caloric content that matters. An average French fries and chicken is more than 1500 calories. Do the math.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by bigbauer(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
pocohantas:
-Banana
-Peanut butter
-Oat
-Almond milk

Blend all together. You can blend with ice cubes if your blender is strong enough.

While at it, remember that men with pot bellies are not the most attractive physically. So, develop a good workout routine.

Hmm, I'm beginning to like you already. You've been consistently giving valuable insights and responses. But you're a whole different ball game in the Romance section. 😁.

I'll send you a DM.

Before your trollers will come for my head, no be shot I want shoot I, I love my family as e dey.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
bigbauer:

Hmm, I'm beginning to like you already. I've been consistently giving valuable insights and responses. But you're a whole different ball game in the Romance section. 😁.

I'll send you a DM.

Before your trollers will come for my head, no be shot I want shoot I, I love my family as e dey.

Thank you, Sir.

Different vibes for different audience. If they were normal, I would be normal around them.

I love my family as it is too, so I don't reply PMs.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by IamMobisola(f): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Me I prefer an even weight with a flat tummy. People keep saying it’s constant exercise that can give me that and me I’m too lazy for that
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by kay29000(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
descarado:

Gotta use good quality blender or you soak overnight.

Okay. Which brand of Oats do you recommend? Quaker Oats? Good Morning Oats?

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
descarado:

Gene or high metabolism.
Then again, you need more carbohydrates and fat to get the kind of result you want not sugar.

This is so on point.

I think I have a low metabolism and foods takes long to digest, and so when I eat much now, it takes quite some time before I start to feel hungry again.

I am also not really into snacks.

Although I’m not slim or lean, i just feel like adding more weight.

Unless you don't like eating or the type that eat small, our meals are high end carbs and can get you really fat.Alternatively, eat fries and fried chicken every week and you will add weight in the shortest possible time.It's the caloric content that matters. An average French fries and chicken is more than 1500 calories. Do the math.

Yeah I’ve thought of fries. I’ll try it out as well.

I eat a lot of chicken though. Infact I get chicken instead of beef.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by descarado: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
kay29000:

Okay. Which brand of Oats do you recommend? Quaker Oats? Good Morning Oats?
My oh my.

Well, traditional rolled oat is the best oat out there.
You can get that in any of the oat brands.

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by descarado: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rilwayne001:

This is so on point.

I think I have a low metabolism and foods takes long to digest, and so when I eat much now, it takes quite some time before I start to feel hungry again.

Chicken without frying and with no skin is one of the healthiest meat after turkey. Chicken will only give you loads of protein. But fried with skin, loads of trans carb. Not the best but you want to add na.

If you have low metabolism, you don't need to eat more. Just let your gene be. Gone are the days ladies want big guys. As a lady, I will confidently tell you we accept big guys cos we have no option but our fantasy guys are guys with correct pecks.
Personally, my sexual fantasy dies as soon as I see a man with big belle and fat all over. I call such a lazy man.
Check your BMI and if it's OK, pls move on. Maybe na one babe angrily called you one name and you want to kill yourself with loads of sugar. Her lost, your gain.
And you can bulk up doing the right training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by kay29000(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
descarado:

My oh my.

Well, traditional rolled oat is the best oat out there.
You can get that in any of the oat brands.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by GabrielYulaw(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

In advance. Amen.

LOL. I go chop wedding jollof, amen
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by MechanicMike: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Lmao grin cheesy

After going through your threads and comments, I will not tell you to get a life, because I’m sure you’re never going to have one. You must be so miserable that you think acting like a clown on a faceless forum will take your life out of your misery.

One day, when you start taking responsibility for your, and when your mates who have put their lives to good use now instead of acting like a clown the way you go about doing are light years in achievement more than you, you’ll look back in time and regret how you could’ve put your life into more productive ways now instead of wasting instead of this.

This isn’t an advice, but to tell you that cowards and lowlife have more time to waste on social media arguing here and there. It’s even more lowly and miserable for one to go about acting like a clown.

May your misery continue to soar. And May you seek help out of it and never find. Amen. grin grin

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE TO NIGERIANS....WE
HAVE EXPOSE U ..u say u attracted to skinny men((READ YOR LAST POSYT)..U ARE GAY ........why are u gay sir??(no oofencse)
angry
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

LOL. I go chop wedding jollof, amen

There will be no party. Don't bother.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
IamMobisola:

Me I prefer an even weight with a flat tummy. People keep saying it’s constant exercise that can give me that and me I’m too lazy for that

I have no doubt that my weigh will be even and my Tommy will not be big.

My chest has grown broader since I started taking a lot of chicken, but my Tommy has remained same. I just want to eat more and take more weight gain smoothies to see if the chest will get even more bigger like I want.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Rilwayne001: 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
descarado:

Chicken without frying and with no skin is one of the healthiest meat after turkey. Chicken will only give you loads of protein. But fried with skin, loads of trans carb. Not the best but you want to add na.

If you have low metabolism, you don't need to eat more. Just let your gene be. Gone are the days ladies want big guys. As a lady, I will confidently tell you we accept big guys cos we have no option but our fantasy guys are guys with correct pecks.
Personally, my sexual fantasy dies as soon as I see a man with big belle and fat all over. I call such a lazy man.
Check your BMI and if it's OK, pls move on. Maybe na one babe angrily called you one name and you want to kill yourself with loads of sugar. Her lost, your gain.
And you can bulk up doing the right training.

Hahahaha I laugh when you said I’m doing this because of a woman. Lmao. My babe likes me the way I am, and I attract girls so easily the way I am.

For real, I’m more muscular than skinny with a very broad chest. The type that those that go on regular workouts have. I’m very serious.

I don’t even know why I want to have add weight, but I just feel like actually, and I’m not wanting it because of anybody. In fact my babe hates it when I talked about adding weight beside her. Lmao.

And I eat my chicken fried sha.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by bigbauer(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
pocohantas:

Thank you, Sir.

Different vibes for different audience. If they were normal, I would be normal around them.

I love my family as it is too, so I don't reply PMs.

I just saw the typo in the message you quoted, I meant "you've been..." so I'll edit it. Nevertheless, I respect your no PMs policy. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by NonsenseRubbish: 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
Eat 3 square Meals with enough goat meat and chicken every single day and also midnight snacks like chicken nuggets and French fries.
In 4 months na you go dey ask for weight loss smoothie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by GabrielYulaw(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by Katcall: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

how much is your bride price? I'm ready to pay
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by sharone21(f): 3:44am On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

You can't lose weight DRASTICALLY or shouldn't aim to lose weight drastically. When it is not that you are about to die of one illness.

I bet you have heard the saying that it is easier to gain weight than to lose it. So try not to gain excess weight for a start.

-I will advise you reduce your portions.
-Take whole fruits ; apples, pineapples, watermelon. You can blend them together if you want to.
- Introduce vegetables into your diet.
-Take walks, skip or do jumping jacks.
- Drink more water.
- And mind your business.

Can lose weight by replacing carbs and fatty foods with mostly fruits and vegetables.

Can't miss it with Cabbage......lemon/ lime/ grape ( provided someone doesn't have ulcer or using any blood thinner drug like warfarin)

*Lime/ lemon/ grapes: Enemies to cancer
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by FutureFocus: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2023
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys.

Please recommend weight gain smoothies that I can be making on weekends.

I see people recommending weight loss smoothies for you, weight gain smoothies involves incorporating carbs, milk, oat, eggs, avocado, honey, yogurt , chocolate, condensed milk, banana , cocoa powder smoothies, especially before bedtime
Then you have to consume meal rich in proteins, add noodles and starches if you want to bloat, the idea is to consume more calories than you burn.

Blend your desire combo of some of those above with ice , or frozen ones.

Almond Milk is great for loosing weight, if you want to loose weight, replace normal milk with almond milk, my wife is a pro when it comes to perfect body, her favorite is Date, oat and Almond seed blended together for breakfast, while I prefer Bananas, Pineapple and a whole milk, in the case I didn’t have frozen fruits, I just blend with Ice cubes for same result, she doesn’t add ice to hers.

You can just peel your banana, dice your pineapple , pack in the bag and freeze them.
Just add farm fresh yogurt or fresh milk and blend when you are ready, you can even spice it with grape, black currant or strawberry

3 Likes

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by maxiart2(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Can't the person just eat akpu and okro soup 5 times a day for a month?

😂😂😂
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by pocohantas(f): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Hahahaha I laugh when you said I’m doing this because of a woman. Lmao. My babe likes me the way I am, and I attract girls so easily the way I am.

For real, I’m more muscular than skinny with a very broad chest. The type that those that go on regular workouts have. I’m very serious.

I don’t even know why I want to have add weight, but I just feel like actually, and I’m not wanting it because of anybody. In fact my babe hates it when I talked about adding weight beside her. Lmao.

And I eat my chicken fried sha.

I don't think this is correct, if it is, then only you know what you are looking for. I have never seen a guy with buffed chest looking to add careless weight. Or maybe you haven't seen the chest of men that gym. When you had weight, you would lose the firmness and buffness.

What you need is exercise. Nigerians shy away from it, I don't know why.

FutureFocus:

I see people recommending weight loss smoothies for you,

Almond Milk is great for loosing weight, if you want to loose weight, replace normal milk with almond milk, my wife is a pro when it comes to perfect body, her favorite is Date, oat and Almond seed blended together for breakfast, while I prefer Bananas, Pineapple and a whole milk, in the case I didn’t have frozen fruits, I just blend with Ice cubes for same result, she doesn’t add ice to hers.

No, I didn't recommend a weight loss smoothie for him. It is even better he takes almond milk because bro ain't gonna workout and he just like many Nigerians, needs the balance. He won't lose weight because he included almond milk in a combo that has peanut butter.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by FutureFocus: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2023
pocohantas:

No, I didn't recommend a weight loss smoothie for him. It is even better he takes almond milk because bro ain't gonna workout and he just like many Nigerians, needs the balance. He won't lose weight because he included almond milk in a combo that has peanut butter.

Yep! I agreed, that’s a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gidjah(m): 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
God just created every man with him one matter.My body metabolusm is too high even though my job hardly gives me time to eat.As I eat now ,be sure I am already getting hungry in d nearest hour ! I tot it has to do with worm trouble based on plenty experience , got a carton of dewormer wallahi, consumed it but didn't see any difference. I have been following this your thread believing if u can get solution,me sef shall get mine, I really need a miracle in That department.I NEED SOME SERIOUS FLESH ABEG.BUT I RUN AWAY FROM SUGAR ,Once I consume even a cube of sugar , It affects my reprodtive system for weeks or even months untill I get local herbs to clear off ! So I don't do sugar.My chest too broadens as I was once a gymnast ,but my legs and bum bum dry bad .I am very comfortable with my height and carriage but this fbone must get flesh on it before boys begin to make me look like thier mates.Imagine a young woman that I should be able to born or at least our last child of the house spoke so demeaning to me in Hausa this evening on to say I went searching out my goats in the neighborhood flats !! My next door neighbor got good belly fat and very short,Dem no dey diss am despite he is my youngest brothers age but u see me , my shape and size gives me off !
Rilwayne001:

This is so on point.

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gidjah(m): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Wait o! Which one is almond ? this first packet you displayed here looks like DABINO in Hausa is this d almond ? What's that second pics sir ?the third pics is oaths right ,let me see if I can get them from d market in this Territory.Oath no dey for Hausa land per se.Are this combo for weight loss /gain ? How can one be eating almond (terrible sugar for weight loss ) ahhhhh!that's horrible I think ,except if I really do not know what almond is . [quote author=FutureFocus post=124176792]

I see people recommending weight loss smoothies for you, weight gain smoothies involves incorporating carbs, milk, oat, eggs, avocado, honey, yogurt , chocolate, condensed milk, banana , cocoa powder smoothies, especially before bedtime
Then you have to consume meal rich in proteins, add noodles and starches if you want to bloat, the idea is to consume more calories than you burn.

You can just peel your banana, dice your pineapple , pack in the bag and freeze them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Bush Meat Killed In Our Farm Today / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.