Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu (19270 Views)

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? / SW Boko Haram Threat: Who Are The BH If Not Drug Pushers Frm South Africa~Tinubu / Nigeria's Status As A Tier One Military Power In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by saysoo: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1675195072340525058?t=wbATQu-FBcPeMDdmogldLg&s=19
I thought we are the Giant? So we have been ants all along. Politics ehh? Oga people are trecking ohh before that your Giant status go come, all the ants go don die pata pata.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by HENRY940: 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
By taxing the citizenry to death ?. Ok na
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by trespas: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
I remain optimistic yet sceptical bc great nations do not set out to dwarf others, but pursue schemes & policies that better d life's if their citizens who in return commit to contributing sustainably towards growth n development which then makes the nation attractive.
He should rather set out to better his country n when that is achieved it may tower over other African states.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by helinues: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jostoman:
we are still waiting for Supreme Court to tell us the real winner of last election.

Hope you are not standing while waiting for SC judgement cos you still have some months to wait oo.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
DOptical:

Nah. There wasn't at the time. Apapa seaport was the first and it was before the amalgamation of Nigeria.

Of course it was the most popular..

There were fishing boats docks and Ports in the Niger Delta Region before amalgamation of Nigeria...
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Druss(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is that Sanwo Olu in the picture? Someone should remind him that Lagos is currently in a big mess. He should go and fix it.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by DOptical: 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
SpatialKing:

Of course it was the most popular..

There were fishing boats docks and Ports in the Niger Delta Region before amalgamation of Nigeria...

You can read below, can't you?

Lagos seaport was the first and it was operating several years before the amalgamation of Nigeria. Even the development was before amalgamation.

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by zeyt: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
We pray God help you. But over here in the North West people are literally being sold for ransom by bandits.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by saysoo: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
bennybuhari:

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1675195072340525058?t=wbATQu-FBcPeMDdmogldLg&s=19
Oga na Guinea Bissau president you dey follow talk about Giant? Please talk to Egyptian or Ramaphosa make you collect woto woto. Even Ghana has long left you behind.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by stallionng: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
Am happy they are aware Nigeria is no longer giant of africa.the glory is long lost and ,to redeem it?? I wonder and waiting
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Jostoman: 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Hope you are not standing while waiting for SC judgement cos you still have some months to wait oo.
no problem for that.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Believeintruth: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

I deliberately asked that question cos I can see your brain has been over running on so many jargons hence missing the last part of my comments which you just justified

All the enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed

People like you who support evil and corruption are the true enemies of Nigeria and this prater is also referring to you.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
successmatters:
A thief told me one day that he has repented and stopped stealing. I asked him "who did you sell your stealing habits to? " grin "maybe a medical doctor operated you and removed that theifing habits that made you to steal anything on sight".

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

in the 8 years of tinubu u shall remain poor... Amen
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Wailers in their elements again

Ejo Loma Roku tongue

give em hard

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by IyanuDeb(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
my heart skips a beat whenever he makes statements like this, God help us
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
successmatters:

You will be here with me as I wail for 8 years, your job will be to remind me that it remains 8 years cheesy

Stick around boy, it's gonna be a long ride.

haaa wonderful, even u know that u wont be successful for the next 8 years, just that u want alot of people to be unsuccessful as u.....

omo na to leave naija run for una ooo

guy okay, whats d solution, what do you think Nigeria sus do
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by ernesco0816517(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oshe we don tire for ,jagaban mbok start hunger plenty for the land
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by seeyounow3: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
it
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Oluwomonext212(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Let the giants eat first abeg before making making the their country name great. Nigeria is nothing if Nigerians are hungry, broke, can’t afford to fuel their cars and huge electricity bills.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by broadman20: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
SAMBARRY:

Ejo Loma Roku tongue

You so much personalized the statement as if you are one of the thief he was talking about.

Nawaooo!
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by romunu(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Giants? Nigerians are hungry, fed up, we don’t want to be a big fish in a small pond anymore, the sufferings are too much.
bennybuhari:

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by 33Solomonf(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Can u imagine
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by DOM7: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
So far so good I am tire of promises i want to see action..... Camping is over work work work you have no morals to condemn your predecessor because you are part of it and the same party continue.......
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Stevosty: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
I want to believe people supporting this administration are well paid or they don't even reside in the country, a government just came in, all it can do first is to inflict more pain on its citizens, na wa.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by BlueShirtGuy: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by kingyakos: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oga pay last month salary fes
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Emdebby2: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
Let's watch and see.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by BlueShirtGuy: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Godfullsam:

We hope you will keep to your words.

But if you follow the path of Buhari and make life more difficult for Nigerians through some crazy anti human policies.

May God Almighty judge you!

Swiftly

Thief-nubu can't give what he doesn't have..
He's a renowned criminal, still the incumbent thief that has pocketed Lagos State for over 2 decades now.. All he knows is criminality, don't expect anything better.. Just hope in GOD!!!
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Harrynight(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
But then plundered the citizens into perpetual poverty
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
Pls where is Lamido Apapa ?? .....all of a sudden he has piped down as his assignment have elapsed ...
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
You guys are just continue exactly what you did with Bubu. Supporting mumuishly while your standard of living continues to fall.
SAMBARRY:

Ejo Loma Roku tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, To Attend Saudi Summit / APGA Recorded Victory In FCT Council Poll / ‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.