Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu (19266 Views)

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? / SW Boko Haram Threat: Who Are The BH If Not Drug Pushers Frm South Africa~Tinubu / Nigeria's Status As A Tier One Military Power In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Umadam: 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oga, hope do too much, people are dying, increase salaries and pay palliative...... na person wer de alive get hope
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by UnabashedIPOB: 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
By mouth! How are you going to re-establish the Zoological Republic of Animal Kingdom, Zoogeria, as the Giant of Africa, Mr. Presidiot?
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by TMKsouth: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
All the endless nights spent on NL telling trolls they're not the giant of Africa - and now here,here their president admits it on full blast πŸ“£πŸ”ŠπŸ€£

So who was the giant all along and you were in denial? Tinubu do share 🀣🀣🀣
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by worksmart(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
So Tinubu doesn't consider Nigeria as the giant of Africa that we are?
Talk about de-marketing Nigeria! *SMH*
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Scammerr(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
ebi lo ma PA e ku
SAMBARRY:
Wailers in their elements again

Ejo Loma Roku tongue
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by noziz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thank God una know sey Nigeria don lose that status of "giant of africa". Ordinary Ghana don surpass us....shame...
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by berbs: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
By making things very expensive and unaffordable. Na you dey really choke the masses. Ole buruku.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Kennedy97: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
We hope and pray so his Excellency

All the enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed

You are madt
God will punizh yov
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by SAMBARRY: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Scammerr:
ebi lo ma PA e ku
back to sender in Jesus name grin tongue
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
successmatters:
A thief told me one day that he has repented and stopped stealing. I asked him "who did you sell your stealing habits to? " grin "maybe a medical doctor operated you and removed that theifing habits that made you to steal anything on sight".

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

Wait, tell me, wetin Tinubu dan loot before self?
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by SAMBARRY: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are just continue exactly what you did with Bubu. Supporting mumuishly while your standard of living continues to fall.
my standard continues to increase beautifully in Jesus name.speak for yourself cool
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by SAMBARRY: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
broadman20:

You so much personalized the statement as if you are one of the thief he was talking about.

Nawaooo!
you're the one that knows the Colour of your problem because it's obvious that you're looking for problem in my post when there's none cool
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by slymansun: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
If Tinubu ever succeeds in doing this, only lucky Nigerians may be alive to witness it. Because majority of Nigerians would have been finished by poverty and hardship before then.
Tinubu is saying all this gibberish to deceive us. I want him to clearly explain to us how he wants to achieve this. The measures he has taken so far which is making life harder and more unbearable, how will it translate to better life for Nigerians? We need a clear mathematical or realistic explanation of how this current harrowing hardship will transform to good living for Nigerians.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by poseidon12: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yeah right.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by slymansun: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Even if you must remove subsidies, a well meaning person will do it in phases.
You can't just rush and remove fuel subsidy, education subsidy, float naira, hike electricity tariff within a few weeks in power without instituting any measure to cushion the effect of the biting hardship these places on Nigerians.
Nobody should tell me about Student Loan because that is just a deceptive mirage; very unrealistic.
Tinubu is removing subsidies so he can have enough money to embezzle to recover the huge amount of money he spent to buy the presidency. I do still believe that Tinubu is a crook and fraud and I don't believe he has good intentions for Nigeria.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by EMMARNUEL: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
May it be so in JESUS NAME. AMEN..
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Asswipemod: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
successmatters:
A thief told me one day that he has repented and stopped stealing. I asked him "who did you sell your stealing habits to? " grin "maybe a medical doctor operated you and removed that theifing habits that made you to steal anything on sight".

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

Bounty Wailer on the beat!😩😩😩😫😫😫

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Asswipemod: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
slymansun:
Even if you must remove subsidies, a well meaning person will do it in phases.
You can't just rush and remove fuel subsidy, education subsidy, float naira, hike electricity tariff within a few weeks in power without instituting any measure to cushion the effect of the biting hardship these places on Nigerians.
Nobody should tell me about Student Loan because that is just a deceptive mirage; very unrealistic.
Tinubu is removing subsidies so he can have enough money to embezzle to recover the huge amount of money he spent to buy the presidency. I do still believe that Tinubu is a crook and fraud and I don't believe he has good intentions for Nigeria.

Guy, that is what everyone deserves for stopping GEJ from removing subsidy way back. Nigeria has damaged beyond gradual step by step removal. Infact, any other form of removal different from what Tinubu has done is fraudulent. The time of treating a small cut with iodine has passed. Gangarene had set in too deeply, so the limb needs to be removed completely.

1 Like

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Frankaka8(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
Renewed ShegΓ©
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Precambrian111: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
izonborn098:
You are good to go jaga, let the beer chairman should go and rule b*f*a.
face reality and let not hind under Biafra this or that u did cowardly fight for oduduwa kingdom abi no this country we all de
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by slymansun: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=Asswipemod post=124173235]

Guy, that is what everyone deserves for stopping GEJ from removing subsidy way back. Nigeria has damaged beyond gradual step by step removal. Infact, any other form of removal different from what Tinubu has done is fraudulent. The time of treating a small cut with iodine has passed. Gangarene had set in too deeply, so the limb needs to be removed completely.[/quot

My dear, I am not an economist. Please can you explain how these measures are going to "repair" Nigeria.
All I see is increased, traumatizing hardship and poverty for Nigerians. Our money is more or less an ordinary paper now.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Mikywala: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
You can tell the blind man that there is no oil in the soup not salt. A very good day starts with a good sun shine. It is easier said than done Mr. "President". Let God judge the rest.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
This Tinubu is just a noise maker.
So far the ugliest frog 🐸 on earth has taken but has not added anything to the economy.
Useless blind bats are supporting him
I'm not surprised. Nigerians and suffer 1&2

It's funny how people point to subsidy . Blaming it for Nigerias woes when the actually evil people are the ones still running this government. The same people that have continuously gulped our money in billions of dollars . Foolish stupid Nigerians
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by chinonfelix2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
We suppose reclaim oo.. no be when hunger wire you you stretch? Come long like Giants... The hunger and suffering we are going through right now. E suppose reach to answer Giants ooo..
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by PopQueenAgency: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
How can a drug peddler improve Nigeria's image? Gotta be kidding me.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
We hope and pray so his Excellency
All the enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed
Are you for real
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Vitally123: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Wait please, the political parties are in court for a Disputed MANDATE!
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Asswipemod: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=slymansun post=124173664][/quote]

What you're asking me to do is like asking me to explain to a pregnant woman that she shouldn't go through birth pangs or pains before giving birth.
What Nigeria is going through is unavoidable. But I'm sure the administration is working on something.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by maticar: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2023
But you bailed first opportunity you got to speak to them in france grin cheesy
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by maticar: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Are you for real
Ignore that infant
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Ni
successmatters:

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved. BαΊΉαΊΉni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / APC: The Beginning Of The End - Abba Mahmood / Pastor Douglas Jonathan: Okey Ikoro Destroys Church In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.