Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu (19305 Views)

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? / SW Boko Haram Threat: Who Are The BH If Not Drug Pushers Frm South Africa~Tinubu / Nigeria's Status As A Tier One Military Power In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Subonbon(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Oga rest Abeg..... You na go do nadda lipsrsealed
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Menclothing: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2023
We deal in men in men cloth unit and bulk
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by NewDea4: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023
SpatialKing:

Refineries will never work
Because of South West interest

If is not in South West forget it...

Why do you think they are against seaport in Akwa Ibom

Why are you obsessed about southwest/Lagos? We all know whose vested interest in Nigeria's oil & gas industry has turned it to a money-pit and a curse on the ordinary man on the street. To the extent a refinery was built & crude was piped all the way up north to Kaduna at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars, just to prove whatever point

It's the same reason why there's hardly any other functional port in Nigeria outside of the Apapa complex. When was the last time the ports had a non-Hausa as CEO?
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2023
We're hoping for the better
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Average9jaman: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Tendd: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Delusion of grandeur.When was Nigeria even the giant of west Africa before talking of the entire continent?
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Abee79(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2023
Giant in what? Please be specific.
We don't want to wake up tomorrow and discover we are giants in drugs and thuggery[b][/b] undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:
We hope and pray so his Excellency

All the enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed
like a witch that sucks blood and says enemy of her progress will be dissapointed by her prosperity, you are the problem of Nigeria and an enemy.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by 100PercentNaija: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
successmatters:
A thief told me one day that he has repented and stopped stealing. I asked him "who did you sell your stealing habits to? " grin "maybe a medical doctor operated you and removed that theifing habits that made you to steal anything on sight".

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

The Jagaban will re-establish Nigeria's status as Giant of Africa. Believe and you will see!
He is the only president that is prepared to rule Nigeria...
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Electorate: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
helinues:

You now hope and pray, you obviously lost confidence in the jagaban you proudly voted for, e don dey shock you abi? You never see pepper, shebi una no wan get sense? This is were the tribal bigotry you embrace has landed you.

Enjoy your renewed hopelessness...we sane and educated Obidients are well prepared and better equipted to withstand any policy of Tinubu administration, na una wey no get plan B go suffer pass.

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by ebuclassic18(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Indirectly calling buari a failure
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Exceed15: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2023
helinues:

Becareful not to pray against yourself.
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

in the 8 years of tinubu u shall remain poor... Amen

And you shall always remain poorer than me, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today / Buhari’s Policies Are ‘Mere Propaganda’ – Buba Galadima, APC BoT Member / GB Onoh: "Buhari Jailed My Father But I Support Him For 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.