Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. (554 Views)

Would You Still WANT To Be Married To Your Spouse In Your Next Life? / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by WorldbestD: 3:56am On Jul 02, 2023
Honestly, I was shocked by her confession. The million dollars question is, is there really a next life? My bible teachings say otherwise.

Though, I had heard my late grand parents talk about "REINCARNATION". Does it really exist?
On the other hand, is my wife truly so in love with me to have made this confession?

I love her though and truly speaking, she has been faithful and submissive, but the thought of next life and getting married to her again left me wondering and in total confusion.
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by Foodqueen(f): 4:01am On Jul 02, 2023
Congratulations you av achieved so much in life.

See talk undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by Goalnaldo(m): 4:04am On Jul 02, 2023
There's a next life where you would spend eternity. Hell or heaven but unfortunately there's no marriage there as pointed out by jesus to the sadducces
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by superCleanworks(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2023
WorldbestD:
the thought of next life and getting married to her again left me wondering and in total confusion.

you better not bank on it. women are like the weather in the northpole.
Yes she might be a good and very wonderful woman but once again, don't bank on it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by bewla(m): 4:26am On Jul 02, 2023
Many times we believe what we like to believe or choice to believe

Bros ask your self what do you stand to gain ..
Will still born your kids or they will born you

Do you still fill like to come back in to this
No fuel
No cash
No food
Bad health
No money
World

I guess not
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by Wawelexy(m): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2023
superCleanworks:

you better not bank on it. women are like the weather in the northpole.
Yes she might be a good and very wonderful woman but once again, don't bank on it. grin

Leave him let him be carried away by verbal confessions from a female gender that are unstable... His eyes would soon clear... Abi no be this people again..
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:52am On Jul 02, 2023
They say 3 - 5 am knacks hits different. Maybe na wetin enter her head be that undecided
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by incandescentena: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:
They say 3 - 5 am knacks hits different. Maybe na wetin enter her head be that undecided

You are absolutely correct. They must have done it exactly before he posted this topic.

We don't want to hear another version of a story that torches later o.....

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by ibechris(m): 6:44am On Jul 02, 2023
WorldbestD:
Honestly, I was shocked by her confession. The million dollars question is, is there really a next life? My bible teachings say otherwise.

Though, I had heard my late grand parents talk about "REINCARNATION". Does it really exist?
On the other hand, is my wife truly so in love with me to have made this confession?

I love her though and truly speaking, she has been faithful and submissive, but the thought of next life

and getting married to her again left me wondering and in total confusion.

Your wife is a good woman.

Leave these wicked men and women who are pained to see a flourishing marriage.

Some of them are products of toxic marriage,hence they see nothing good about such strong worded and sweet commitment from a woman.

Good luck to u and ur wife.
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by Lance008(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
If u continue beleive words of mouth one day u go chop forbidden fruit
Re: My Wife Just Assured Me That She Would Marry Me Again If There Was A Next Life. by danielistics(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
There's no next life, after this is nothingness, just like before you were born.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice, Please / I Asked God For Little, He Gave Me Too Much... / Get A Website To Make You Build Ur Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.