Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Grateful But Grace Shy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grateful But Grace Shy (226 Views)

I Am Too Shy To Talk To A Girl. Did I Have A Problem? / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2023
The best set of people who can fully utilitise their hands are THOSE WITHOUT HANDS. another best set of people who can fully utilize their legs ARE THOSE PEOPLE WITHOUT LEGS

if only you know what goes on in the mind of cripples when he/she sees people with complete legs walking sluggishly OR even walking and kicking their legs against stone... even by mistake

now you see a girl/guy walking like he owns the world and what comes to your mind is "THIS PERSON IS PROUD"

how the fvcck were you expecting a person with complete hands and legs to Walk!

like a cripple??
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:05am On Jul 02, 2023
In everything just be giving thanks.
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 3:30am On Dec 13, 2023
...and strive to do good..prayer works with good deeds
YinkaOlusesi16:
In everything just be giving thanks.
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2023
IAmHim1:
...and strive to do good..prayer works with good deeds

The highlighted: to whom do you PRAY? undecided

1 Like

Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 3:36am On Dec 14, 2023
to God. the God you serve in truth and in spirit not the one you think youll find in churches and mosques or the one you think youll find in any religion whatsoever

not the one you think youll find after kneeling in front of a statue to genuflect and pray for 'forgiveness of sins' or the one you find in churches where the pastor prays and blesses you according to the amount in your tithe and offering

not the one you think youll find in church where your pastor condems stealing and corruption but reserves the front seat in his church for politicians in their numbers

not the one you think youll find in church where the pastor is afraid to preach about female retaining their virginity for fear of losing female members in his church

i pray To God almighty my creator, silently and peacefully where no one can hear me except HIM. i pray To God my creator not to buildings and mere mortals in fancy suits and ties
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted: to whom do you PRAY? undecided
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03am On Dec 14, 2023
IAmHim1:

to God. the God you serve in truth and in spirit not the one you think youll find in churches and mosques or the one you think youll find in any religion whatsoever not the one you think youll find after kneeling in front of a statue to genuflect and pray for 'forgiveness of sins' or the one you find in churches where the pastor prays and blesses you according to the amount in your tithe and offering not the one you think youll find in church where your pastor condems stealing and corruption but reserves the front seat in his church for politicians in their numbers not the one you think youll find in church where the pastor is afraid to preach about female retaining their virginity for fear of losing female members in his church i pray To God almighty my creator, silently and peacefully where no one can hear me except HIM. i pray To God my creator not to buildings and mere mortals in fancy suits and ties

Do you know the meaning of that title "GOD"?

Well it simply means "SUPREME BEING" so in the absence of an assembly of worshipers who are obedient to the one who is supreme there is no God for you except yourself.

The essence of a GOD is to make worshipers relate peacefully with one another through their adherence to the standard set by that GOD so if there is no rules that's binding you together with fellow worshipers then there is no God whatsoever you're only praying to yourself.

To illustrate imagine a child whose father kept in a gigantic mansion filled with all the things he needs and wants do you think he will feel any need? But what if there are many other children belonging to the same father will he need to ask his daddy for something before picking it? Note that whatever is in the mansion belongs to all the children so each child needs to ask the father before permission to take something in order not to take what the father preserved for another child.
That's the essence of prayer you can't say you're praying to God when you don't view others around you as children of that same God. No wonder Jesus taught his disciples to pray "OUR father.........let your name be sanctified" {Matthew 6:9} God is the father of all so you need to consider others while asking for something from Him and who are the others if not your fellow worshipers of this so called GOD? smiley

1 Like

Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 5:06am On Dec 14, 2023
so u need rules that binds you to other fellow worshippers before u create the god u pray to??

rules dont bind you to other worshippers before you can pray to God. waking up in the morning thanking God for life doesnt need rules that binds you to other worshippers. youve placed a barrier in your access to God through your pastors and their teachings

theres deeper life, rccg, mfm, embassy, faith tabernacle, jehova witness...but of course jehova witness is the one true religion and every other religion will perish.

the religionss is the problem. dont you get it alrready
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the meaning of that title "GOD"?

Well it simply means "SUPREME BEING" so in the absence of an assembly of worshipers who are obedient to the one who is supreme there is no God for you except yourself.

The essence of a GOD is to make worshipers relate peacefully with one another through their adherence to the standard set by that GOD so if there is no rules that's binding you together with fellow worshipers then there is no God whatsoever you're only praying to yourself.

To illustrate imagine a child whose father kept in a gigantic mansion filled with all the things he needs and wants do you think he will feel any need? But what if there are many other children belonging to the same father will he need to ask his daddy for something before picking it? Note that whatever is in the mansion belongs to all the children so each child needs to ask the father before permission to take something in order not to take what the father preserved for another child.
That's the essence of prayer you can't say you're praying to God when you don't view others around you as children of that same God. No wonder Jesus taught his disciples to pray "OUR father.........let your name be sanctified" {Matthew 6:9} God is the father of all so you need to consider others while asking for something from Him and who are the others if not your fellow worshipers of this so called GOD? smiley
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2023
IAmHim1:

so u need rules that binds you to other fellow worshippers before u create the god u pray to??
rules dont bind you to other worshippers before you can pray to God. waking up in the morning thanking God for life doesnt need rules that binds you to other worshippers. youve placed a barrier in your access to God through your pastors and their teachings
theres deeper life, rccg, mfm, embassy, faith tabernacle, jehova witness...but of course jehova witness is the one true religion and every other religion will perish.
the religionss is the problem. dont you get it alrready

Where did you get the idea about a person in the sky called "GOD" if not through religion?
How do you inculcate the same idea in your child if not through religion?

I'm not disputing that there are no false religions but that you will rule out religion and still keep God doesn't make any sense. The only way you can help your child to know that there is someone listening to things you're saying in your apartment is religion.
Imagine you pray with your children in your house and they came out going throughout the days, weeks and years without seeing people assemble to worship the person you've been talking to how do you think they will view such a person? Do you think they will see your God as a real person?

So it's the assembly of worshipers that helps us to keep GOD alive in our hearts absence of such gatherings will kill the idea completely that's tantamount to Atheism!

1 Like

Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2023
"assembly of worshippers that enable us to keep God alive in our hearts?"

listen to yourself

lolzz...if your being alive everyday when you go to bed and wake isnt enough to keep 'God alive in your heart' then youre missing the point

the air you breath through oxygen cycle isnt enough, the water you drink through water cycle isnt enough...complex yet beautiful part of Gods creation...but alas, you believe its the "gathering of worshippers that enables us to keep God in our heart"

i wonder how you kept God alive in your heart when it was corona period and worshippers could not assemble.

you have eyes yet you cannot see. sad

MaxInDHouse:

Where did you get the idea about a person in the sky called "GOD" if not through religion?

I'm not disputing that there are no false religions but that you will rule out religion and still keep God doesn't make any sense. The only way you can help your child to know that there is someone listening to things you're saying in your apartment is religion.
Imagine you pray with your children in your house and they came out going throughout the days, weeks and years without seeing people assemble to worship the person you've been talking to how do you think they will view such a person? Do you think they will see your God as a real person?

So it's the assembly of worshipers that helps us to keep GOD alive in our hearts absence of such gatherings will kill the idea completely that's tantamount to Atheism!
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2023
IAmHim1:
How did you keep God alive in your heart when it was corona period and worshippers could not assemble.

We meet regularly throughout but not in a hall we continued meeting online as we share the things we were instructed to remind one another through ZOOM.
So we kept God alive in our hearts through the meetings.
You dodge the questions Sir,
smiley

1 Like

Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
each religion teaches about a creator and by means of their religious leaders, most of the original message edited to serve selfish gains

i believe theres a creator for all the natural things and phenomenon around...if ancient man was creating rainfall or creating other humans, they'd have become better at it by now...but look at the human designed ai generated pictures of humans, it cant even get the fingers right...either its six fingers on one hand or its four fingers on the other. man cant even create ai pictures of man with good complete fingers so it'd be wrong to believe man created man or other animals.
big bang? yeah rii

man creates artificial intelligence but cant create another man, then a creator created man

PS: so the moment you stop meeting regularly, jehova witness is doomed. thanks for sharing the blueprint for your religion demise.

i dont want to believe you'd reject a visa to the united states or a country without your gathering. then how do you really plan to convert the 'unbelievers' scattered over the world??

MaxInDHouse:

We meet regularly throughout but not in a hall we continued meeting online as we share the things we were instructed to remind one another through ZOOM.
So we kept God alive in our hearts through the meetings.
You dodge the questions Sir,
smiley
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
IAmHim1:

i dont want to believe you'd reject a visa to the united states or a country without your gathering. then how do you really plan to convert the 'unbelievers' scattered over the world?
This question really shows that you don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Well we have members in all the countries on this planet the only thing you can say is that in some places where there is no freedom of speech and religion our brothers change our system of preaching. smiley
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by IAmHim1: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
jehova witness is the one true religion. muslims, buddhist and even new born babies that doesnt know jehova witness are all gonna perish.

you really encounter some kind of people online

lolzzzz

MaxInDHouse:

This question really shows that you don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Well we have members in all the countries on this planet the only thing you can say is that in some places where there is no freedom of speech and religion our brothers change our system of preaching. smiley
Re: Grateful But Grace Shy by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
IAmHim1:

jehova witness is the one true religion. muslims, buddhist and even new born babies that doesnt know jehova witness are all gonna perish.
YES because all the others aren't ready to make peace reign so they must be destroyed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would The Presence Of Extraterrestrial Life Disprove The Existence Of A God. / Why Do Pastors Want Members To Date And Marry Themselves / Is It True That Cow's Shit Is Purer Than Human's Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.