Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted (6199 Views)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / Photos Of Damaged Doors As DSS Attempted To Arrest Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by cfame1(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2016
What do you think about this twitter post? Is he Worth secret employment into CBN? That's what we see in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by cfame1(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see oo

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Pangea: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
grin grin grin
These are the people that will land in space!

Naija is on a long thing!

15 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nnemuka(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2016
rubbish...
the dullard himself is equally daft and cant construct a simple sentence in english without error yet he became the president of nigeria.

next...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by babym7681(f): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2016
F
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by psucc(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2016
That's a professor of the a.bokis.
In fact, he is one of the revered scholars in the north.

24 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Truckpusher(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
I once knew a genius from the South West during my school days whose English was appalling but trust me , that guy made any calculation and the originator of such calculations to look ridiculous .

He was fuccking good .

Some people are well known for their lack of good grammatical initiative and has a very poor diction but they are academic gods.
Grammar is overrated , do the real shiit and use it to make money this is the bottom line.

36 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by LaurelP(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
I once knew a genius from the South West during my school days whose English was appalling but trust me , that guy made any calculation and the originator of such calculations to look ridiculous .

He was fuccking good .

Some people are well known for their lack of good grammatical initiative and has a very poor diction but they are academic gods.
Grammar is overrated , do the real shiit and use it to make money this is the bottom line.

And whats d real shiit?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:

He was fuccking good .

Bros, you can say this when it's spoken words, but definitely not written..

So how was he able to scale WAEC,

The Essay and Comprehension which carries almost 40% mark..How?

The guy is a complete over-rated grammatical mess.. Accept it..

Note: I am not saying I am perfect ohh.. But a spade is a spade, if you like paint it pink...

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

He was so good that our GNS lecturers had to give him a preferential treatment. tongue
grin grin
Have you worked with a seasoned foreign Engineer or a tech guy who can't speak and write properly yet the engines and machines always listens whenever he touches them. grin
Overrated or not , grammar alone isn't a means to an end.After all English Language isn't their primary means of communication , it's just an official language.
Free the guy joor ! cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Truckpusher(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
LaurelP:

And whats d real shiit?
Pepper , money , uwai, ego , kudi, owo, ikpoki ...... ;

Ya dig ? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
He was so good that our GNS lecturers had to give him a preferential treatment. tongue
grin grin
Have you worked with a seasoned foreign Engineer or a tech guy who can't speak and write properly yet the engines and machines always listens whenever he touches them. grin
Overrated or not , grammar alone isn't a means to an end.After all English Language isn't their primary means of communication , it's just an official language.

Guy, I am not saying u'r wrong, but one can't scale WAEC out of luck if genuinely written...and the gifts ur listed up there don't apply when it comes to Exams, especially wrongly written grammar..

Guy you will fail.

Imagine what the guys Essay will look like with such phrase up there..

Remember he is in a position you must present a WAEC certificate with at least a "Credit" in English "written" language..

You dig....

8 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Aufbauh(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:

He was fuccking good .

You just busted their mischievous intention and cripple their lame submission.
I had similar experience in my undergraduate days with a Fulani genius.

3 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Pangea: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Continue to deceive yourself there!
You are citing a one in a million anomaly.
That guy up there is an idiot!
Case closed! angry

8 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by omowolewa: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2016
God is great
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
cfame1:
What do you think about this twitter post? Is he Worth secret employment into CBN? That's what we see in Nigeria

The commander in chief is illiterate.

So this one nah small thing.

Quota system ti take over..

3 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by ashjay001(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
LaurelP:

And whats d real shiit?

D real shit is, being born with brains!

Concerning ur signature, I couldn't let it pass; a lady's backside doesn't av to come to d front to lead, it stays back there n gets followed n worshipped all day long!
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Pangea:
grin grin grin
These are the people that will land in space!

Naija is on a long thing!

I know they may ban me.

But educated south westerners helped place these illiterates into power.. Their voters are worse than them.

People whose culture says that Education is a taboo, immunization and westernization are taboo, are meant to be perpetual followers not leaders.

9 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by abumeinben(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2016
choooooiiiii

na @oracle re-tweet am oooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na these people dey call $2billion $2trillion

why am i surprised? there is "Nasir" in his name. undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by abumeinben(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

I know they may ban me.

But educated south westerners helped place these illitaretes into power.. Their voters are worse than them.

People whose culture says that Education is a taboo, immunization and westernization are taboo are, meant to be followers not leaders.

i ban u till 2019 grin

1 Like

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by ashjay001(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Note: I am not saying I am perfect ohh.. But a spade is a spade, if you like paint it pink...

They generally do enough to get by in such subjects, hence d C, among all d As'. And, seriously, education is overrated. Don't get me wrong, its very important, gives u an edge n exposure. But, as we can see from cbngate, their names n lineage got them d jobs, and in d next 10 to 20yrs we wonder why d cbn is bereft of ideas!

3 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by babdap: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2016
What is the correlation btw his post and being a cbn staff what was recently recruited.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by tinnymerit(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

I know they may ban me.

But educated south westerners helped place these illiterates into power.. Their voters are worse than them.

People whose culture says that Education is a taboo, immunization and westernization are taboo, are meant to be perpetual followers not leaders.
are you saying a dead lion is better than a living dog? Jonathan was extremely supported in 2011 regardless of religion and tribal affiliation,what did the masses get?,corruption,embezzlements and for the first time in the world a country have 5 presidents:jonathan and the other 4 women presidents.If a mosquito was presented as a contestant against jonathan then the mosquito will surely won because many were fed up.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by OneManLegion(m): 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
After Emefiele's noise about targetted recruitment so they'll get the technocrats.

Insincere _fuckers recruiting dumb _fuckers.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
tinnymerit:
are you saying a dead lion is better than a living dog? Jonathan was extremely supported in 2011 regardless of religion and tribal affiliation,what did the masses get?,corruption,embezzlements and for the first time in the world a country have 5 presidents:jonathan and the other 4 women presidents.If a mosquito was presented as a contestant against jonathan then the mosquito will surely won because many were fed up.

Yes, he became boring even to me.

But CHANGE has moved Nigerians from frying pan to fire..

Corruption has not stopped anyways. check CBN..

2 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by tinnymerit(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2016
ashjay001:

D real shit is, being born with brains!

Concerning ur signature, I couldn't let it pass; a lady's backside doesn't av to come to d front to lead, it stays back there n gets followed n worshipped all day long!
Bill gate was praised because he started microsoft and not because of ascent or grammar,bezos was praised because he started amazon,larry page and sergey brin owned goggle reason they were known not because they can differentiate consonants from vovels,mark zuckerberg created facebook and not a book yet hes known by 98% of pple in the world.I really love the russians,they speak their language even when they are doing world meetings not because dey dont understand English but just because dey cherish their language.In germany,you hardly sees microsoft in govt pararstatals but their homemade Operating System.I think with all these i am able to convince you and not confused you that brain is better than grammar or books.

2 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by tinnymerit(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Naughtysite:

Yes, he became boring even to me.

But CHANGE has moved Nigerians from frying pan to fire..

Corruption has not stopped anyways. check CBN..
i did not support the backyard recruitment.I have said it before,buhari can only achieve much if he is a miltary man else its a try in vain.because presently Change has turned to Chain in naija.Only the dictator can solve the problem we have not a democrat.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by SleekAboki: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Imagine the kind of misfits buhari employs as special assistant all in the guise of political compensation. This explains the reasons for all the policy somersault that has trailed this administration and brought the economy on her knees.

2 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by ZACHIE: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Nnemuka:
rubbish...
the dullard himself is equally daft and cant construct a simple sentence in english without error yet he became the president of nigeria.

next...

Wrong.
That dullard uses simple and everyday English constructively .
He is well above you.

2 Likes

Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
ashjay001:

They generally do enough to get by in such subjects, hence d C, among all d As'. And, seriously, education is overrated. Don't get me wrong, its very important, gives u an edge n exposure. But, as we can see from cbngate, their names n lineage got them d jobs, and in d next 10 to 20yrs we wonder why d cbn is bereft of ideas!

Simple!
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Truckpusher:
grin grin
What a joke.
Re: See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
lol, there are some call girls that speak very good english...i dunno if this is a good point!!1 sad
Truckpusher:

He was fuccking good .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Card Readers Will No Longer Fail – INEC / Photos Of Channels TV Reporter Who Died From Shiites-Police Clash Gun Injuries / Presidency To Spend ₦402.2m On Maintenance Of Generators, Furniture, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.