Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress (2089 Views)

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? / Aliexpress Vs Jumia. Which One Is Better / Aliexpress Package Delivery Attempt Failed,what Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Collinz2(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2023
Good day guys

Please I'm planning on buying Xiaomi pad 6 pro from AliExpress 120k so I want to know how to get dollar card for payment since our local card has limitations

Or where can I get the pad in Nigeria??

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Theo51: 6:57am On Jul 02, 2023
Open a payday account. You can get Naira, dollar, pounds, euro account with payday. There you can get visual card that will enable you shop on AliExpress.

I have used it severally.

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Whois(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2023
I use pyypl.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by ritzyvic1(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2023
Just go and get GTB prepaid dollar card, buy dollar and fund it. It's issued instantly even if you are not an account holder.

All those virtual cards gives rates that are far above the prevailing market rate and sometimes seize people's money for no reason

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Enddy50ty(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2023
ritzyvic1:
Just go and get GTB prepaid dollar card, buy dollar and fund it. It's issued instantly even if you are not an account holder.

All those virtual cards gives rates that are far above the prevailing market rate and sometimes seize people's money for no reason

Is it a one-off funding..?? Or you can always use it whenever you need it for international transactions.??
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by ritzyvic1(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Enddy50ty:

Is it a one-off funding..?? Or you can always use it whenever you need it for international transactions.??

The card comes with an account number of it's own, so you can fund and use it anytime. It expires in 3years.

If you go to any main branch of GTB with all those normal requirements for opening account such as valid ID card, utility bill etc., you'll get the card in about 30minutes

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Enddy50ty(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2023
ritzyvic1:

The card comes with an account number of it's own, so you can fund and use it anytime. It expires in 3years.

If you go to any main branch of GTB with all those normal requirements for opening account such as valid ID card, utility bill etc., you'll get the card in about 30minutes

Okay.. thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Collinz2(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2023
ritzyvic1:

Okay thanks bro. I really appreciate
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Scammerr(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2023
aliexpress Cc fullz available.
Collinz2:
Good day guys

Please I'm planning on buying Xiaomi pad 6 pro from AliExpress 120k so I want to know how to get dollar card for payment since our local card has limitations

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by chineduace(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
ritzyvic1:

True but the annual maintenance charges on a Dollar card is $10 plus other hidden charges
You are also charged $13 to optain the card itself ( Approximately ₦19k in Total)

If you can bear the charges, go ahead.
If not get a virtual dollar card and bear the exorbitant exchange rates..
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by captainbangz: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
ritzyvic1:

Nothing but fact!

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by davillian(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
Go to your bank
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by ojotobiloba1: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Collinz2:
Good day guys

Bitnob app,
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Nova1988(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
ritzyvic1:

what’s their rate?
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by bola4dprec(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Collinz2:
Good day guys

chat me on Whatsapp
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by 5pecterGray(m): 1:42am On Jul 03, 2023
chineduace:

True but the annual maintenance charges on a Dollar card are upward of 10k (about $10) plus other hidden charges
If you can bear the charges, go ahead.

If not get a virtual dollar card and bear the exorbitant exchange rates..

What’s the difference? Please if you own a GtBank dollar card. What’s the difference? What’s the exchange rate GtBank use for you for instance you want to pay for someone on psn store for 5dollar
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Umueme: 3:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Theo51:
Open a payday account. You can get Naira, dollar, pounds, euro account with payday. There you can get visual card that will enable you shop on AliExpress.

I have used it severally.

Don't try this. Payday or any app is a no go area. They disabled my card out of the blue with almost 100 usd. They didn't reply my mails at all. I won't advise my enemy to patronize them

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Umueme: 3:07am On Jul 03, 2023
5pecterGray:

What’s the difference? Please if you own a GtBank dollar card. What’s the difference? What’s the exchange rate GtBank use for you for instance you want to pay for someone on psn store for 5dollar

You fund the card yourself. I have one, and my account officer said to fund it, I should buy dollar else where and come deposit
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by chineduace(m): 6:13am On Jul 03, 2023
5pecterGray:

Rates are now determined by I&E FX windows which is determined by market forces. ₦760.27 as at yesterday.
I have checked AliExpress prices and they are approximately the same.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by 5pecterGray(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2023
That means it’s the same as Chipper..
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by 5pecterGray(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Umueme:

You fund the card yourself. I have one, and my account officer said to fund it, I should buy dollar else where and come deposit

That’s kinda stressful. I will just stick to chipper.

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Umueme: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
5pecterGray:

That’s kinda stressful. I will just stick to chipper.

True.

I have a BDC man that i buy from though. I just transfer the Naira equivalent to him, and he goes to bank to deposit. So it is easier for me this way.

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Akposkiz: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Go to your bank or chipper for virsual card online!
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by CapnMike(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Whois:
I use pyypl.

Hello. Please I need a simple guide to funding pyypl. I have to make a payment of about $18. Please help me. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Whois(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2023
CapnMike:

Hello. Please I need a simple guide to funding pyypl. I have to make a payment of about $18. Please help me. Thanks.

I buy BUSD via binance and then i send it to my pyypl
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Ex0rrcist: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Collinz2:
Good day guys

That pad 6 pro for 120k is fake oo, don't try it. An original one is not less than 250k.

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by duality(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
Collinz2:
Good day guys

Have you bought the phone? I want to buy too. Just hope these NIPOST / custom people would fear God.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Collinz2(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2023
duality:

Have you bought the phone? I want to buy too. Just hope these NIPOST / custom people would fear God.
Not yet.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Collinz2(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

That pad 6 pro for 120k is fake oo, don't try it. An original one is not less than 250k.
Na wa o how person want come take dey know original gadget for AliExpress now
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Ex0rrcist: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Collinz2:
Na wa o how person want come take dey know original gadget for AliExpress now
You'll check the review, check the specifications very well. But most especially check the bad reviews and the ones from Nigerians. And maybe ask in the AliExpress thread on nairaland with a link to the item, they can help you there too.
Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by chineduace(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Collinz2:
Good day guys

Don't stress yourself again. You can use your Naira card

Re: How Can I Get Dollar Card For Aliexpress by Collinz2(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

You'll check the review, check the specifications very well. But most especially check the bad reviews and the ones from Nigerians. And maybe ask in the AliExpress thread on nairaland with a link to the item, they can help you there too.

Cheap & New Blackberry Phones 4 Sale: Pics Attached / How Do I Change My 2go Phone Number / Google Gradually Eradicating Opera Browser