Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need (10319 Views)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity β€˜Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by nathdim: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2023
schoolboymatt:
good one op.

to all those atheist wanna be

that's because you are reading it like a story book.
the biggest lie ever told to Africans is that a white dude died for our sins and the sins of our children to come 2000 years ago

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by nathdim: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2023
nathdim:
the biggest lie ever told to Africans is that a white dude died for our sins and the sins of our children to come 2000 years ago
Without lies, manipulation and deceits Christianity can't stand.

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by francisobiabo(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2023
Thanks for sharing,,,
Could you share all the more?
Thank you
diamondbody:
Ignorance at its peak. You don't even know what faith is in the first place, you just come online to show how much you're lacking in understanding and comprehension of those scriptures you quoted. The faith you speak of is the person of Jesus Christ , not some intangible energy or ability you manipulate to get the things you want. Its not magic. Study .

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by nathdim: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2023
erniok:

Works of fiction and archeologists keep proving folks like you wrong.
like proving that a virgin gave birth or a dude ascending into the sky or the stories of a talking donkey

3 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by erniok(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2023
nathdim:
like proving that a virgin gave birth or a dude ascending into the sky or the stories of a talking donkey
You said works of fiction implicitly implying everything is a lie. Names and possibly locations never existed. Don'cherry pick.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by nathdim: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2023
erniok:

You said works of fiction implicitly implying everything is a lie. Names and possibly locations never existed. Don'cherry pick.
have you bothered to ask who are the so called archaeologists how many Chinese or Africans have you seen amongst them
People that are trying so hard to package lies already told
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2023
80 percent of the reasons we sleep in churches and carry christianity on our shoulders like beasts of burden, are attributable to things we lack as a society due to the rot in our governmental system(s) and failure of proper leadership.

If Nigeria were a working society, many of you who brandish christianity on your foreheads like village hunting searchlights, will not even remember to wake up in the morning and pray, much more making all of this noise in public on a consistent basis.

6 Likes

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by erniok(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2023
nathdim:
have you bothered to ask who are the so called archaeologists how many Chinese or Africans have you seen amongst them
People that are trying so hard to package lies already told
Prove them wrong then. No point calling the frauds when you have no proof. That's one hallmark of conspiracy theorists.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by isycollins(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Thank you for sharing this, you have said it all may God give me the grace
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by susy6999: 11:15am On Jul 02, 2023
Thanks for this
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by phemmyfour: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2023
Prismprecious:
As a Christian, you're never going to get more from life until you learn how to use your faith. I lost my job sometime last year and God took on a journey of faith to depend on him and trust.

At first, I had lots of doubts, fear almost crippled me. But then I resolved in my mind, if God's word is true why not bank on it?

The result? I have lived the best life since them. You too can experience the best of God only if you'll believe and trust the report of the Lord. But how do you have faith? And how can you grow your faith?

Hearing the word.
Romans 10:17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

This is where faith begins. The words are seeds and when planted in our hearts begin to germinate. If you need faith, spend time listening and understanding the word. Dig into what the bible says about your current situation. Go to church with the heart of a receiver and the humility to learn.

Do the word.
James 1:22 But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

You'll get no result being just a hearer. Get out and put the word of God into action. The woman with the issue of blood heard about Jesus, but she didn't sit at home expecting a miracle in her lap. For a woman in her condition to step out and walk through the crowd to see Jesus, it was a lot.

Do you need a job? The seed has already been planted by listening to the word. Step out and send the job applications. When I lost my Job, I sent out tons of pitches to companies and organizations. Yes, that's faith! You gotta act and take initiative.

Speak it
Challenges will come your way. The devil is going to tell you you're deceiving yourself. I have a word for you though it tarries, wait for it- Habbakuk 2:3. In Exodus 13, God took the Israelites through a long road why? They needed strength and courage for the journey ahead. God wanted to build them into a strong nation and the easy route won't do.

Likewise sometimes, what you desire is going to take a while. What do you do while waiting? Hold fast to your confession of faith without wavering, for God can be trusted to keep his promise- Hebrews 10:22.

Use this moment to also give thanks to God for his word. His word is the guarantee and through faith, you have what you desire.

Receive and tell it
And when the opportunity manifests, receive it. When the idea comes, receive it. When the miracle comes, receive it. Jesus prepared you and now you have it, Glory to God! When your desire manifests, also use the opportunity to testify.

Your words will encourage and strengthen someone to also trust God for theirs. Your testimony can also win souls into the kingdom. Don't be silent about what God has done for you.

Build on your most holy faith
As long as you remain on Earth, you'll need lots of faith. The world is unpredictable. Every day things are thrown at us, but the one who will survive is he who is built on the Word God.

Never stop listening, never stop using your faith to get bigger things because with God you can achieve the impossible. And never stop praying in the holy ghost to strengthen your faith.

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Wrong heading
You cannot ALWAYS get what you need through faith.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Cjayboy: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2023
More God's blessings to you and yours, even as i expect my pretty soon..
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Cjayboy: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2023
diamondbody:
Ignorance at its peak. You don't even know what faith is in the first place, you just come online to show how much you're lacking in understanding and comprehension of those scriptures you quoted. The faith you speak of is the person of Jesus Christ , not some intangible energy or ability you manipulate to get the things you want. Its not magic. Study .

Is this the rightful way of response?

Happy Sunday oooo shocked
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Tin07(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2023
Psalms 53:1;
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good". According to Prof. Emerson; "what I see makes me to believe that there is God". There is a chair in my sitting room, I am responsible in putting it there. There is a cloth on you, who is responsible for putting it? Ok, good, you. How come you see the earth, the galaxies etal and don't believe in the creator? Common, rethink. God bless you, faith rules the world.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Chetas81(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2023
You mean the British colony faith being given to you,in exchange of your common sense ✍️

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Truthday: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7748756/watch-how-abiko-died-church#124151308

Stop killing Muslims in your church. This is a pastor killing a Muslim Hausa in his church.

Stop killing Muslims in church

#StopKillingMuslimsInChurch
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Validated: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
diamondbody:

Why not add to where you think he lacked understanding instead of putting him down?
Jesus never declared John the Baptist faithless.
I would say you are the one lacking understanding.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Validated: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
phemmyfour:
Wrong heading
You cannot ALWAYS get what you need want through faith.

Fixed!!!
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by apache4: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Yes , you just have to comment before the post comes to Front_Page

oluwaseunamos33:
Hmm. Will I ever be FTC? I'm just asking

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Godmind2022(m): 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Prismprecious:
As a Christian, you're never going to get more from life until you learn how to use your faith. I lost my job sometime last year and God took on a journey of faith to depend on him and trust.

At first, I had lots of doubts, fear almost crippled me. But then I resolved in my mind, if God's word is true why not bank on it?

The result? I have lived the best life since them. You too can experience the best of God only if you'll believe and trust the report of the Lord. But how do you have faith? And how can you grow your faith?

Hearing the word.

This is where faith begins. The words are seeds and when planted in our hearts begin to germinate. If you need faith, spend time listening and understanding the word. Dig into what the bible says about your current situation. Go to church with the heart of a receiver and the humility to learn.

Do the word.
James 1:22 But don't just listen to God's word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.

You'll get no result being just a hearer. Get out and put the word of God into action. The woman with the issue of blood heard about Jesus, but she didn't sit at home expecting a miracle in her lap. For a woman in her condition to step out and walk through the crowd to see Jesus, it was a lot.

Do you need a job? The seed has already been planted by listening to the word. Step out and send the job applications. When I lost my Job, I sent out tons of pitches to companies and organizations. Yes, that's faith! You gotta act and take initiative.

Speak it
Challenges will come your way. The devil is going to tell you you're deceiving yourself. I have a word for you though it tarries, wait for it- Habbakuk 2:3. In Exodus 13, God took the Israelites through a long road why? They needed strength and courage for the journey ahead. God wanted to build them into a strong nation and the easy route won't do.

Likewise sometimes, what you desire is going to take a while. What do you do while waiting? Hold fast to your confession of faith without wavering, for God can be trusted to keep his promise- Hebrews 10:22.

Use this moment to also give thanks to God for his word. His word is the guarantee and through faith, you have what you desire.

Receive and tell it
And when the opportunity manifests, receive it. When the idea comes, receive it. When the miracle comes, receive it. Jesus prepared you and now you have it, Glory to God! When your desire manifests, also use the opportunity to testify.

Your words will encourage and strengthen someone to also trust God for theirs. Your testimony can also win souls into the kingdom. Don't be silent about what God has done for you.

As long as you remain on Earth, you'll need lots of faith. The world is unpredictable. Every day things are thrown at us, but the one who will survive is he who is built on the Word God.

Never stop listening, never stop using your faith to get bigger things because with God you can achieve the impossible. And never stop praying in the holy ghost to strengthen your faith.

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Keep it up. I'm really blessed. God bless you real good in return.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by belcom10(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Perfectly delivered, with spirit filled.
More grace to you.

Prismprecious:

Hearing the word.

Do the word.

Speak it

Receive and tell it

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Sandralight(f): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
I like this part " With God we can achieve all things, nothing is impossible" Amen to this.
I thank you Lord for today
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by NewLife87: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Truefaith:
According to the writer of this article, the "faith" being referred to in Romans 10:8 was about him believing God for a job.

Christ actually came to the world and died on the cross so he might get a new job. The Bible is about him getting a new job so he can 'live the best life'!

We hope someone will wake up to the fact that this is FAKE FAITH

This is evil: converting God's word to your personal, material, and financial well being.

That is what is taught by most Hindu gurus, sorry, pastors, in Nigeria.

You can listen to Mr Kumuyi teaching essentially the same evil in the attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVZW54O69z4

{WITH NOTE TO THE BOLDED WORDS on your post} ... Sorry to say bro, but you are allowing the devil work thru you by intentionally misquoting the intentions of the OP via your lack of understanding of the destination of his topic here. This indirectly misleads other viewers to not even read thru the original post, which truly speaks volumes.

The summary of the OP's write-up in my own opinion, is that any christain can speak down to his/her situation via the application of organic faith activated thru the word of the bible. As it should be.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Prismprecious:

Hearing the word.

Do the word.

Speak it

Receive and tell it

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Rubbish as always! Why do you need to go to University when prayer can do anything for you? Why didn't you keep your certificate at home and then go to church to pray for job?
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by SeriouslySense(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
Almost sound like the prosperity gospel. But thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day.

I understand it, we need to encourage each other.

Prismprecious:

Happy Sunday πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by johnez4u: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thank you for sharing this. God bless you.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
nathdim:

In the same Vein have you sat and asked urself how an ordinary whitish substance called "sperm" formed a full grown person like you with the ability to reason and dominate other animals? Have you asked who wakes you up every morning?Do you ever wonder how the ants communicate? isn't it a miracle? You don't care to know, but all you care to believe is God is not real. To further prove to you that God is real and He is not dead - plant a seed in the soil and sit there for days, weeks, watching it closely to see how it germinate, I tell you, that seed will never germinate as long as you are watching it. Now plant same seed in the soil and leave it and within few days you see it springing up already. Now what do we call that , isn't that a supernatural power

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Satan Really Exist? / Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State) / What's The Yoruba Traditional Belief Of Afterlife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.