Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need (10327 Views)

Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / 6 Reasons Why It Takes Faith To Deny Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Basiljoe: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2023
haveMONEY:
It get any way you can activate $1trillion in 2ses?
You fit use your own hand print am, declare your own country, then spend in your own market. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
apache4:
Yes , you just have to comment before the post comes to Front_Page

Lol. How can that be possible?
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Haji101(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Thanks
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Nteogwuija(m): 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
erniok:

Prove them wrong then. No point calling the frauds when you have no proof. That's one hallmark of conspiracy theorists.

Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan. That's a fictional Agbo living in Lagoon, I'm not sure there's a city called Lagoon, but the writer made mention of Ibadan which is an existing city.

I'm just trying to let u know that fictions do make reference to non-fiction and that doesn't make the fiction real.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Prismprecious(f): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
Have faith bro

diamondbody:
Ignorance at its peak. You don't even know what faith is in the first place, you just come online to show how much you're lacking in understanding and comprehension of those scriptures you quoted. The faith you speak of is the person of Jesus Christ , not some intangible energy or ability you manipulate to get the things you want. Its not magic. Study .
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Prismprecious(f): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
You're welcome.

XploreLife:
Thank you O.P
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Prismprecious(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Your scripture: Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

Truefaith:
According to the writer of this article, the "faith" being referred to in Romans 10:8 was about him believing God for a job.

Christ actually came to the world and died on the cross so he might get a new job. The Bible is about him getting a new job so he can 'live the best life'!

We hope someone will wake up to the fact that this is FAKE FAITH.

This is evil: converting God's word to your personal, material, and financial well being.

That is what is taught by most Hindu gurus, sorry, pastors, in Nigeria.

You can listen to Mr Kumuyi teaching essentially the same evil in the attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVZW54O69z4
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by erniok(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Nteogwuija:

Agbo lives in the town of Lagoon which is not far from Ibadan. That's a fictional Agbo living in Lagoon, I'm not sure there's a city called Lagoon, but the writer made mention of Ibadan which is an existing city.

I'm just trying to let u know that fictions do make reference to non-fiction and that doesn't make the fiction real.
It was clearly stated in the book that it was a work of fiction. In the bible, it was stated that it is non-fiction. Now, if you claim otherwise, you prove it. I pointed out that individuals and places have been proved to exist and you alleged that the archeologists are compromised. Then bring a non compromised proofs and you are still going about in circles.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by letitrainnow(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Very inspiring
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Eviana(f): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
The OP, overall, was nicely written, however, I'm a little torn on one aspect of this. Probably the use of the word "activate".

One cannot even become a follower of Christ without having faith. So faith is an extremely important part of Christianity---if not the most important.
The Word tells us that everyone has been given a measure of faith Romans 12:3 (KJV).

I am a huge advocate of the power of having a faith-filled mind-set/lifestyle. I have faith in the Word, faith in my Lord, and pray to exercise faith in my life daily.
However, when we pray in faith, humility and with thanksgiving, we need to always acknowledge the "thy will be done" Father God of the Lord's prayer. The "not my will, but thy will," that Jesus expressed in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Having enormous faith does not always mean that a person will get that exact thing. God is too wise to give us what we think we need--or desire--in the way we want it or at the exact time. So you may be praying by faith and believing for a particular job, however you don't get that job. Will you still have faith? Your faith is in Christ-- not what you want and believe by faith thst He will give it to you. We have to be careful,sometimes, how we understand the concept of or choose to exercise our faith....

CC: PrismPrecious
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Ninobraw(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
phemmyfour:
Wrong heading
You cannot get what you need through faith.
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Ninobraw(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Is your brain aware of what you just wrote now?

In the same Vein have you sat and asked urself how an ordinary whitish substance called "sperm" formed a full grown person like you with the ability to reason and dominate other animals? Have you asked who wakes you up every morning?Do you ever wonder how the ants communicate? isn't it a miracle? You don't care to know, but all you care to believe is God is not real. To further prove to you that God is real and He is not dead - plant a seed in the soil and sit there for days, weeks, watching it closely to see how it germinate, I tell you, that seed will never germinate as long as you are watching it. Now plant same seed in the soil and leave it and within few days you see it springing up already. Now what do we call that , isn't that a supernatural power
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by nathdim: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

In the same Vein have you sat and asked urself how an ordinary whitish substance called "sperm" formed a full grown person like you with the ability to reason and dominate other animals? Have you asked who wakes you up every morning?Do you ever wonder how the ants communicate? isn't it a miracle? You don't care to know, but all you care to believe is God is not real. To further prove to you that God is real and He is not dead - plant a seed in the soil and sit there for days, weeks, watching it closely to see how it germinate, I tell you, that seed will never germinate as long as you are watching it. Now plant same seed in the soil and leave it and within few days you see it springing up already. Now what do we call that , isn't that a supernatural power
so i should now abandon reasoning for madness all in the name of religion every thing in the bible only happened in a book and to prove it we have to write another new book
No God wrote any bible the Bible is a product of emperor Constantine and his gang of intelligent rogues
Re: How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need by Lingudy(m): 12:50am On Aug 07, 2023
Here to learn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? / Staying In God's Rest In or out of trouble / The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.