Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? (1321 Views)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Meerahbel: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2023
With the stories making the rounds on social media about Davido and Anita, so I ask why do ladies prefer being a baby mama instead of getting married

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by IyaTola: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2023
In some cultures having babies young is normal and if the man doesn’t want to stay with them, or doesn’t want to get married, they’re still having their babies because they want them.

Some men aren’t ready to be husbands and/or fathers.

Sometimes, as mentioned, the women or girls will have the babies, but don’t want to be controlled by any man.

Sometimes girls believe a baby will be more dependable for love, trust and companionship than anyone else on this earth will ever be.

In some places, it’s become acceptable for couples to have babies and never marry.
Some women want a baby because that clock is ticking.
We don’t call them baby mamas, because they’re of a certain status status and class, but they are.

Some women who’ve had abortions in the past decide that if they ever get pregnant again they’re going to have the child, come hell or high water.

And yes, there are a few who so use children to get welfare. It isn’t the norm, and it isn’t limited to one group of people.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2023
because they don't like being controlled by any deek🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Hamachi(f): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2023
I wouldn’t say that women prefer this. It definitely has become less taboo to have a child out of wedlock these days however the main reason is money and resources. It used to be that if a woman had a child out of wedlock it meant poverty 100% of the time. She would be shunned by society, denied employment, there were no social safety net’s to help her succeed, and overall her story would be a sad one. The guy who got her pregnant on the other hand could just carry-on and nobody cared. Marriage was essential to a woman survival.

However, in 21st century, that is no longer the case and has not been for many many decades. Women still want children obviously, but being married to do so it’s no longer a matter of life and death, and poverty is not a given just because you decide to have a child without being married.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Hollybratt(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2023
Na davido matter you dey post? na this reason i unsubscribed from legit news. Becus legit to dey post their matter too much. And i don dey taya for them, The way you take see davido, does he look like someone who is responsible? that im head wey be like pyramid shape. Even if una get plenty money, does that mean he should not get sense? Chioma should just take heart. I sorry for that girl.
IRMC

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:03am On Jul 02, 2023
If the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2023
I’m late to this one. But I’m older & my husband and I had this a conversation, regarding what is happening to today’s society. Its the men who prefer the baby mama versus getting married. The ramifications of a bad marriage for a man is terrible. Depending on the state…..they lose half of what they have built over their lifetime abroad mostly (not what they built over the marriage) which if applicable can include their business, retirement, pensions, inherritance, house ….plus they have to pay child support on future income (good luck if you took their business, how the eff do you think they made their money?). I’m just saying men have ALOT to lose money wise by getting married. Way better decision to not get married. Then it is just child support, and you still could have partial custody if you want that. No different from being divorced except its waaaaaay cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2023
If I were an American living in the United States there is nothing under the sun that would make me get married.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Reminderz: 9:11am On Jul 02, 2023
no you don't quite get it... women will rather share a high value man, than go for a struggling guy... they don't prefer to be baby mamas to the struggling guy, only to the guy who has things going for him...

they would rather be a 10th wife to a rich or Powerful man than be a first wife to a struggling guy if they have the choice.. this is why women don't love men...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by lavylilly: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2023
How to avoid be a single mom
Don't do sterotypical crap:

1- Don't touch anyone without a condom. Make sure he bring it and put it on him. It's easy for a guy to stick a pen hole in the tip.

2-Don’t sleep with everyone who wants you or tells you they love you.

3-Don’t ever believe, he will marry you if you have a baby for him.

4-Focus on your education. Get a college degree. Get a good job.

5-After all that, then get in a relationship so you can get to know that person. Get married and then have children.

6-Stop using those words! No woman should be proud to be called a baby momma. It's so ugly! Our people don't even think about how it sounds!

7. Always use protection on "yourself", you are not obligated to tell anyone you are on polls or IUD

In order to avoid a sterotypical lifestyle you have to respect yourself and your parents. You have to always say to yourself, is this what my parents want for me?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by lavylilly: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
undecided
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
Meerahbel:
With the stories making the rounds on social media about Davido and Anita, so I ask why do ladies prefer being a baby mama instead of getting married
its a choice of getting married to struggling men or having kids for men who have money or the means. Alot of men these days cannot marry as economic no dey smile

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by IyaTola: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
ednut1:
its a choice of getting married to struggling men or having kids for men who have money or the means. Alot of men these days cannot marry as economic no dey smile
How do you know these but marriages happened across Nigeria yesterday
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by IyaTola: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
undecided
SIMPonPatrol:
If the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Meerahbel: 7:26am On Jul 05, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Why you like this?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by lavylilly: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Meerahbel:
Why you like this?
His dumb
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by kelspinall(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
because most of them prefer to #oe around

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by frozen70(f): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Meerahbel:

They don't prefer to be a baby mama, the pregnancy they were careless about made them to be and the man they are pregnant for are not prepared for marriage

So they will still go ahead keeping the pregnancy because they want to keep the pregnancy and at the same time, they just want something that will bond them with such person

Have you ever seen anyone being identified as a baby mama to a bus conductor or a school teacher and still want to drag them
No, because such class don't get identified

So they know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Jakumo(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Any man who is willing to mount a single mother should be celebrated as a true hero because for most single men, any physical evidence that a woman is already a mother kills all traces of her sexual attractiveness instantly since the mental imagery conjured up is of saggy deflated grandma udders, cottage cheese textured abdomens hanging pendulously over waist-bands, and massively stretched, cavernous pussies large enough to accommodate spacious parking for a family sedan and several lawn mowers in various stages of disrepair.

Any woman who willingly becomes a single mother has removed herself from the dating game for at least 80% of single men. Even men who are willing to mount single mothers' giant gaping pussies offering zero friction, while also being confronted with wrinkly old droopy dugs and cottage cheese thighs, may shy away from single mothers because such men may NOT be willing to "adopt" dependent children fathered by some other dude, which has the effect of further narrowing the field of men who would ever give the time of day to any single mother.

A career woman of independent wealth who chooses to bear a child by artificial insemination knows from the onset that she alone will bear all child-rearing expenses from the cradle to college graduation of that single-parent child who will likely mature as a productive and successful member of society. On the other hand, a woman of limited education who does NOT have the means to rear children ALONE yet still goes ahead to start popping out rug rats perhaps as a strategy to entrap absentee fathers into paying child support, or to qualify for government welfare checks as is the case in America's ghettoes, is setting herself and all her illegitimate children on a steady course for lifelong poverty.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by limsycutey(f): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2023
They don't. Where did you get your statistics from?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Meerahbel: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
frozen70:

They don't prefer to be a baby mama, the pregnancy they were careless about made them to be and the man they are pregnant for are not prepared for marriage

So they will still go ahead keeping the pregnancy because they want to keep the pregnancy and at the same time, they just want something that will bond them with such person

Have you ever seen anyone being identified as a baby mama to a bus conductor or a school teacher and still want to drag them

Yes
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Meerahbel: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
limsycutey:
They don't. Where did you get your statistics from?
Nigeria
South Africa
London
America
Kenya &
Uganda
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Being Baby Mamas Than Getting Married ? by Meerahbel: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
cheesy
frozen70:

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Craziest Rumor You Have Ever Heard About Yourself? / I Want To Date A Girlfriend That Has A Boyfriend / Do U Believe In Love @ First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.