Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,684 members, 7,813,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide (39828 Views)

Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by AImiron: 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
H
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Noise let them keep fooling themselves, time will tell. I hope they get what they deserve [ridicule]
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:
Is there any law that makes it mandatory for the pictures of president to be put in all public offices?

Good question to ask because your man is on the eternal sidelines
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
PBAT should be wary of these people.. they will say we are talking too much till something bad will happen. You don't recognize a sitting president and expect to get allocations from FG?
Alex Otti is infact an illegitimate governor in Abia cos there is an existing judgement of Federal High Court nullifying his victory. The usual hypocrites are looking for manhood at tribunal but won't obey a Federal High Court ruling on Otti.
Point us to the judgement

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by AfonjaPriest: 3:20pm On Jul 02, 2023
If una wan see Tinubu's picture, go to court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by 43Ronin: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
I don't understand what the problem is. He said they ordered for picture but it hasn't come. Tinubu is not popular in South East that his pictures will be sold in traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Harrynight(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is it a must to have president portrait in an office or public hall?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by ceejay80s(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:
But really, is it by force
I wonder ooo

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Aboguede(m): 3:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
seunmsg:

I prefer to see Alex Otti, the only Labour Party governor bowing repeatedly like an slowpoke to Tinubu and still getting scorned than hanging a still picture on a lifeless wall.

I think otti was bowing to tinubu when they met just like saying "baba you are the chief idiot" (mocking bowing)

If u know u know grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Richwallet: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2023

1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Opanka44(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
No be same Otti who met with the president just some days ago. An elected governor saying he his not recognizing the president elect, sworn already. Walahi he's ma.d. he should tell than bunkum to his village people

Purely sheer hypocrisy ,

Must u always insult.?
Nawa to u o
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by MrColdsweat: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Igbo politics is too toxic for my liking
You are free to kill yourself if you cannot handle the toxicity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Tareq1105: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
tamdun:
But the governor's picture is there for all to see? Dey play

He's showing allegiance to Obi but I assure him that he would pay for it at the appropriate time.

I thought he's a matured man.

A time is coming when he would want to book appointment with the president on issues that affect Abia state. Then he would have to wear Tinubu clothes and cap before he would achieve that or he waits till when Obi is sworn in.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Harrynight(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
PBAT should be wary of these people.. they will say we are talking too much till something bad will happen. You don't recognize a sitting president and expect to get allocations from FG?
Alex Otti is infact an illegitimate governor in Abia cos there is an existing judgement of Federal High Court nullifying his victory. The usual hypocrites are looking for manhood at tribunal but won't obey a Federal High Court ruling on Otti.

My friend having his picture is not a sign of respect
So long as Nigeria is concern it's jus a formality,

So long as we are concern tinubu federal government has no right whatsoever to deny Abia state of the monthly allocation whether his portrait is there or not,

I really don't know who told you guys that president portrait must placed on every public space offices or hall

I run a cooperate organization and I don't have president portrait come and beat me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Abolodje: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by broadman20: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Bro, this people style of politics is not from this crust. Was it not this Alex Otti that met president Buhari less than 2 days ago, even bowing self.

With this style of politics, one can never win ordinary a spoon not to talk of a trophy

Thanks for your good style of politics but aside Lagos that was developed by federal government of Nigeria as a capital, I'm waiting to see you people develop osun, Ekiti, Kwara and ondo with your wonderful way of politics.

You play good politics with hungry people, continue playing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Morbeta11(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:

Served hot 🔥

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Streetdoctor: 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ahmed0336:

grin be calming down
THATS D TRUTH NA, NO LAW STATED IT THAT ANY SITTiNG PRESIDENT'S PORTRAIT ShOUOD BE HUNG ON D WALL OF EVERY PUBLIC OFFICES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by opeldavid: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Is it in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Why are we taking things that are not so important serious?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by chuksanambra: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Harrynight:

My friend having his picture is not a sign of respect
So long as Nigeria is concern it's jus a formality,

So long as we are concern tinubu federal government has no right whatsoever to deny Abia state of the monthly allocation whether his portrait is there or not,

I really don't know who told you guys that president portrait must placed on every public space offices or hall

I run a cooperate organization and I don't have president portrait come and beat me

You don't know the difference between corporate and cooperate, you are here spewing trash.

Every idiot is a millionaire online.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Tareq1105: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Harrynight:
Is it a must to have president portrait in an office or public hall?

This is insubordination, he should have put Obi portrait there now. Honestly I thought Otti was matured.

Whoever or whatever motive pushed him to embarrass himself this way wouldn't be able to help him when he needs help.

It's the toxic politics they play and when it backfire they would now play the victim cards, looking for public sympathy.

Tinubu that I know would not say or do anything.

Tinubu can afford not to push any developmental projects to the state. He can afford not to visit Abia state for campaign if he decides to seek reelection.

If it's a state like Lagos or Rivers or Kano that is going this direction, one would say they don't need much of federal support. Abia of all states?

Otti would definitely smell this insubordination coffee.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Chibuzoripob: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin Ipob yweets :. Who cares about pinsure? Tinubu is our President.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Donedeal1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Alex oti why not speak the truth, the election

that produced the state governor the same

produced the executive President, if the portrait of the state governor can find a place,

But let me advice you put up the portraits you

want and wait for the consequences.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Pootle: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesicilian:
As great and loving as the Almighty God is, some people still refuse to recognize His existence. You know what the Bible calls those people? Fools.

cos god never exsisted...but tinubu is. stop comparing irrelevant things
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by rickyrex(m): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
is fg a personal property? What has picture got to do with not giving allocation to who is due for it. Abeg face the problem on ground biting nigerians and not pictures

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Popeonah(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
It's not by force and besides it's there, if can't see it go to court

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Tareq1105: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
opeldavid:
Is it in the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria? Why are we taking things that are not so important serious?

You don't deserve my response.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Tareq1105: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Popeonah:
It's not by force and besides it's there, if can't see it go to court

It's okay.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by pfadom: 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
This is too petty on the part of the governor. He made similar mistake recognising Peter Obi as the president in waiting while disowning Tinubu as the then President-elect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by phorget(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
As Abia state no get money to buy Tilumbu picksure nko? 🤷‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Imprison Jonathan – N’delta Group / Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.