Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide (39887 Views)

Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2023
obiekunie01:
As una so badly need the picture to be there - make una take una hand to hang am there na!

ndi agb.ado na nsogbu! tufiakwa!

Hatred and bitterness is the reason why IIGB0S will always remain politically backward.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Josephkabila12: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Igbo politics is too toxic for my liking
it's not politics, it's generational hatred and envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by sapele914(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jsucre:
dem dey play with zero allocation
A person that isn’t aware that it is impossible to hold a state’s statutory allocation should not be in the politics section of Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by ebenholer2(m): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
I expected such a cunning lie from them anyway. There is no moral justification for doing that and that is the reality. This further proves how bigoted the IGBOS are, and this shoud not surprise me cos those I have lived with among them, the experience has been bad.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2023
They should not receive any allocation in the state from FG untill dey do the needful
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Igbo politics is too toxic for my liking

Very true... They are too toxic and it has lead to the following for them:

1) They will always remain political backward.
2) No one trusts them and wants be with them
3) It will harden the hearts of other Nigerians from voting IIGB0S in future elections.
4) They will always remain political outcasts in Nigeria.

All in all, they will be the end losers as a result of their persistent toxic, hatred and bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by todugo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
No be same Otti who met with the president just some days ago. An elected governor saying he his not recognizing the president elect, sworn already. Walahi he's ma.d. he should tell that bunkum to his village people

Purely sheer hypocrisy ,
Go and hang it na. Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by ebenholer2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Harrynight:

Oga many offices still don't hang tinubu portrait yet, it's a new administration, new governor and all...
Beside is it the Governor that setup the banquet hall?
He went there to attend the function, he probably didn't even notice that

I don't know why we take irrelevant things so serious jus to worship tinubu
Those that set up that banquet and the governor supposed to be scolded, and definitely they will hear from oga at the top. They should have waited for the arrival of the president portrait before putting the governor's own. That is the reality.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by 43Ronin: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
Tareq1105:

This reasoning can only be that of a spare parts apprentice.
Its painful but it's the simple truth. If it were Peter obi or Atiku, their portraits would have been everywhere in SE. Also if you have worked in a reputable company in your life you will understand what Oti is saying. When I was working in a particular bank, Ambode picture came months before Buhari own. And besides is it a constitutionAl requirement reply with sense if you can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by mywells: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
The governor is handsome and can not afford to place a rugged drug criminal face that stole someone's mandate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by obiekunie01: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Hatred and bitterness is the reason why IIGB0S will always remain politically backward.

you that you are politically forward we have seen how your retched life is na! ozu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Josephkabila12: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
broadman20:

Thanks for your good style of politics but aside Lagos that was developed by federal government of Nigeria as a capital, I'm waiting to see you people develop osun, Ekiti, Kwara and ondo with your wonderful way of politics.

You play good politics with hungry people, continue playing.
but you ibos went to those states to look for what you'll eat from barren southeast. You and your father came to this fertile and prosperous lands OSUN, EKITI, KWARA and ONDO.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
Josephkabila12:
but you ibos went to those states to look for what you'll eat from barren southeast. You and your father came to this fertile and prosperous lands OSUN, EKITI, KWARA and ONDO.

No be only fertile....na manure.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2023
obiekunie01:

you that you are politically forward we have seen how your retched life is na! ozu!

Political outcasts

IIGB0S are too politically unintelligent and will always political outcasts.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Justiceleague1: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Please is it only Igbo affairs and wahala we gon dey see for nairaland!!!!
Why everyday Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo!!!! Haba!!!!!

The YMM people should allow people rest o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 4:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Very true... They are too toxic and it has lead to the following for them:

1) They will always remain political backward.
2) No one trusts them and wants be with them
3) It will harden the hearts of other Nigerians from voting IIGB0S in future elections.
4) They will always remain political outcasts in Nigeria.

All in all, they will be the end losers as a result of their persistent toxic, hatred and bitterness.

No one wants them..really?

Stop sounding like a boring muppet....

Go and ask about python dance...and then you will find if nobody wants them...or not.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:
But really, is it by force

It would have been by force if it had been the other way round, n'est ce pas Eboe partisan?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Political outcasts

IIGB0S are too politically unintelligent and will always political outcasts.

How has political intelligence helped an average person from your region?

What about economical outcast...

Without them you will never be able to source certain items to use...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by ejimatic: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/why-tinubus-portrait-was-missing-at-abias-banquet-hall-alex-ottis-aide/
. You are deceving yourself. Whether you hang his picture or not, the SE will bow down for Tinubu for 8 years after that it will be the turn of the North.Pronto! You may hang Peter Obi or Orogbo 's picture in yiur siiting room.Who cares!

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by sapele914(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
mywells:
The governor is handsome and can not afford to place a rugged drug criminal face that stole someone's mandate.
Alexander Otti is handsome? Wonders will never end.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
ejimatic:
. You are deceving yourself. Whether you hang his picture or not, the SE will bow down for Tinubu for 8 years after that it will be the turn of the North.Pronto! You may hang Peter Orogbo 's picture in yiur siiting room.Who cares!

They have given reason for not hanging...

Besides, how will hanging put food on peoples table. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
jmoore:
Is there any law that makes it mandatory for the pictures of president to be put in all public offices?
If and when the governor needs the assistance of the president/FG, kindly remember to remind him of your this question. grin grin grin
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
maasoap:

If and when the governor needs the assistance of the president/FG, kindly remember to remind him of your this question. grin grin grin

Is the money or assistance from his personal pocket? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by ejimatic: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

They have given reason for not hanging...

Besides, how will hanging put food on peoples table. cheesy
. Procedurally it must me there.If Obi was declared winner, they would not do so. I know my people well in the SE. Putting food on the table is the concern of all of us. Thank you for your comment!
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cloudflare: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
So much hate in those people..
Na so Dem go wan dey pair up with us south Southerners, God pass Dem.

When it was up to them to support our very best Godswill, they sided a northerner, but them go still come here come dey talk say we and Dem na paddy paddy..

Abasi Akan nbufo

Mu.mu Yoruba boy claiming SS. You Yolubas will never seize to amaze me
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

How has political intelligence helped an average person from your region?

What about economical outcast...

Without them you will never be able to source certain items to use...

How is drug pushing, baby factories, armed robbers etc any economic achievement.

Yeah.. Without them I would be able to source mkporu mirri but I don't need your mkporu mirri
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by MiztaDynameek: 5:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
optionalY09:
igbo people nna no get sense them want to compete with their oga

Honestly these igbo people are becoming very annoying. I'm yet to meet just one with small sense. I can't just understand how they are born and grow up without sense.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
ejimatic:
. Procedurally it must me there.If Obi was declared winner, they would not do so. I know my people well in the SE. Putting food on the table is the concern of all of us. Thank you for your comment!

What is your concern..?

Not sighting a picture hung on wall from far away Iseyin Oyo state is your major problem?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

No one wants them..really?

Stop sounding like a boring muppet....

Go and ask about python dance...and then you will find if nobody wants them...or not.

We python danced over their cannibal heads to put them in their place
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by soil4soil(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/why-tinubus-portrait-was-missing-at-abias-banquet-hall-alex-ottis-aide/

They are still in pains.

I asked one of them yesterday in ibadan selling the portrait of our president why is he selling and making money from it, he just laughed and gave excuses that are genuine.

I pray for them that their pains will continue for another 8 years.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

How is drug pushing, baby factories, armed robbers etc any economic achievement.

Yeah.. Without them I would be able to source mkporu mirri but I don't need your mkporu mirri

To sources human skulllll is the easiest thing for you...

But you dare not bring that your fetish nonsense to Ilorin emirate council..

Remember you have been chased away., cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

We python danced over their cannibal heads to put them in their place

You are putting the people you don't want in their place in their region thousands of mile from your...region full with skullllllll mining.

You are not intelligent...mate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Imo State (Pics, Video) / Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.