Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide (39893 Views)

Why Former Emir Sanusi’s Portrait Was Reintroduced At Coronation Hall / Alex Otti In A Picture With Tinubu Portrait / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by OdefaGirl(f): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:
No be same Otti who met with the president just some days ago. An elected governor saying he his not recognizing the president elect, sworn already. Walahi he's ma.d. he should tell that bunkum to his village people

Purely sheer hypocrisy ,

Did he say that or you are just twisting words
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Jsucre(m): 5:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
sapele914:
A person that isn’t aware that it is impossible to hold a state’s statutory allocation should not be in the politics section of Nairaland.
a sentiment person with a touch of emotional politics is not suppose to comment on politics section of nairaland.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Jsucre:
a sentiment person with a touch of emotional politics is not suppose to comment on politics section of nairaland.

Politics is not about emotions...but constitution...

That's why bla*k people have real problem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by maasoap(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Is the money or assistance from his personal pocket? cool cool
Another question to add to the list of your questions, lol.
When Jonathan distributed Ecological funds to PDP controlled states (plus PDP-leaned one LP state and one APGA state) excluding APC controlled states, I knew all these questions didn't have any effect on his decision. No be today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by obiekunie01: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Political outcasts

IIGB0S are too politically unintelligent and will always political outcasts.

You and your useless tribe that are political royals, we have seen where it placed you! hungry lazy-ass beggars! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
maasoap:

Another question to add to the list of your questions, lol.
When Jonathan distributed Ecological funds to PDP controlled states (plus PDP-leaned one LP state and one APGA state) excluding APC controlled states, I knew all these questions didn't have any effect on his decision. No be today grin grin grin

Most people are not aware of that..so it is not important.

You guys depend solely on government for your survival, that's why you were following every single expenditure with microscope cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Metrofox(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
flokii:
PBAT should be wary of these people.. they will say we are talking too much till something bad will happen. You don't recognize a sitting president and expect to get allocations from FG?
Alex Otti is infact an illegitimate governor in Abia cos there is an existing judgement of Federal High Court nullifying his victory. The usual hypocrites are looking for manhood at tribunal but won't obey a Federal High Court ruling on Otti.

If dem born you well go and stop their allocation

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Metrofox(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
helinues:

Bro, this people style of politics is not from this crust. Was it not this Alex Otti that met president Tinubu less than 2 days ago, even bowing self.

With this style of politics, one can never win ordinary a spoon not to talk of a trophy

and you people politics of agberoism and vote stealing is the standard abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

You are putting the people you don't want in their place in their region thousands of mile from your...region full with skullllllll mining.

You are not intelligent...mate.

obiekunie01:

You and your useless tribe that are political royals, we have seen where it placed you! hungry lazy-ass beggars! cheesy

It's not my fault you were born as 4th class citizen.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

It's not my fault you were born as 4th class citizen.

Hahahaha,,,e pain am...

Who 1st class citizen help...?

Then 1st class citizen that depends on government for everything.. smiley
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Metrofox(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
So much hate in those people..
Na so Dem go wan dey pair up with us south Southerners, God pass Dem.

When it was up to them to support our very best Godswill, they sided a northerner, but them go still come here come dey talk say we and Dem na paddy paddy..

Abasi Akan nbufo

Dundee who be them? Uzor Kalu that can't even win one LG in his place,? person sey them dey see as persona non grata? dey play
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

Hahahaha,,,e pain am...

Who 1st class citizen help...?

Then 1st class citizen that depends on government for everything.. smiley

That makes you my SLAVE and me and my kind will continue to rule over you and your kind.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2023
Metrofox:

Dundee who be them? Uzor Kalu that can't even win one LG in his place,? person sey them dey see as persona non grata? dey play

No be all LP elected people vote Yari...
Where LP people plenty pass if no be una Sadd-eastern side ?
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

That makes you my SLAVE and me and my kind will continue to rule over you and your kind.

You are serious muppettttt..

Rule, how does it affect me and my kind...?

We don't care if the ruler is devil himself...

Na una so called 1st class citizen go still suffer am...at the end...
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
So much hate in those people..
Na so Dem go wan dey pair up with us south Southerners, God pass Dem.

When it was up to them to support our very best Godswill, they sided a northerner, but them go still come here come dey talk say we and Dem na paddy paddy..

Abasi Akan nbufo

I was very much shocked too. SE senators never really supported Akpabio for senate presidency

SE always claim to be brothers to SS but are quick to stab SS in the back at every given opportunity.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

You are serious muppettttt..

Rule, how does it affect me and my kind...?

We don't care if the ruler is devil himself...

Na una so called 1st class citizen go still suffer am...at the end...

Yet Una dey cry upandan say we kicked LAMBA to the gutters in the last elections.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cloudflare:

Mu.mu Yoruba boy claiming SS. You Yolubas will never seize to amaze me

Aya diok uno fine ye ufok mfo, ye Mme usoh, ye Mme uka.

Idi.ot, you think say na all tribe get that kind low self esteem like una, wey d go d create oda tribe moniker.. not ibibio meh udionghorke
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
ogbe88:
U are not from south south, park one side, Yoruba class clown.

Idi.ot, you think say na all tribe get that kind low self esteem like una, wey d go d create oda tribe moniker.. nto ibibio meh udionghorke
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

I was very much shocked too. SE senators never really supported Akpabio for senate presidency

SE always claim to be brothers to SS but are quick to stab SS in the back at every given opportunity.

Leave those hate filled tribal bigots, they are rooting for Akpabio and Wike and other Southerners trying to align to power to suffer
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2023
complexstuffs:

Yet Una dey cry upandan say we kicked LAMBA to the gutters in the last elections.

No shift the goal post...this big girl...

Who be we...?

Buhari allowed Tinubu win presidential election - Garba ...

Somebody that lost his ward, his local government his state...his state of origin..Kano, rigged Rivers.,..could not get 25% in Abuja..and still won...

Where did he get his vote from...?

Abegi..
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Cooly100: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Leave those hate filled tribal bigots, they are rooting for Akpabio and Wike and other Southerners trying to align to power to suffer

But when you treacherous people ganged up against GEJ...from the south..it was nice...

There was no tribal bigot then...

It was sophistication...at... that time.

You shameless liars can only deceive those who do know you people.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Ceeman2o: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
optionalY09:

The same bad luck that has been feeding your grandpa and your entire sorry family in lagos

Ungrateful goat

Do you feed anybody in Lagos?. Abi tinubu they feed abia people in Lagos ?

Same Lagos people are making it, why are your people still left in poverty even in Lagos. Dominated and Bleeding poverty and sorts in mushin and all ghettos in Lagos

Tribalistic wrenched jealousy demons
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by broadman20: 6:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
Josephkabila12:
but you ibos went to those states to look for what you'll eat from barren southeast. You and your father came to this fertile and prosperous lands OSUN, EKITI, KWARA and ONDO.

Hahahaha!

Just use your phone and Google the pictures of Abriba, Nnewi, Mbaise and many more villages in the south east and sincerely show us any village like that in your region.

I challenge you to show us pictures of any village in Ekiti, Kwara and ondo let's see which region is barren.

We are on exploits just like the white man came to do exploits in Africa, at the right time we are will leave you people empty just like they did in Africa.

It may be too difficult for you to understand it.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

But when you treacherous people ganged up against GEJ...from the south..it was nice...

There was no tribal bigot then...

It was sophistication...at... that time.

You shameless liars can only deceive those who do know you people.

Good enough, you guys should jus maintain your lane, not always for you guys begging and joining us, when trying to be politically relevant. Always saying SE/SS... Not brave enough to stay S.E and inconsequential political dot in the Nigerian politicosphere
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
thesicilian:
As great and loving as the Almighty God is, some people still refuse to recognize His existence. You know what the Bible calls those people? Fools.

I have seen Tinubu. Nobody has seen God so, I understand why some people don't believe in God's existence.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Harrynight(m): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2023
ebenholer2:

Those that set up that banquet and the governor supposed to be scolded, and definitely they will hear from oga at the top. They should have waited for the arrival of the president portrait before putting the governor's own. That is the reality.

That Aide to the Governor only want to give you guys an excuse to die the matter, just to fulfill all righteousness and move on.
There is nothing special about tinubu portrait in an event Hall... Only tinubu supporter(like you) take it personal, even BAT himself won't even care
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Igbo politics is too toxic for my liking

They're very bitter and filled with hate. This is why, wherever they go in the world they leave a bitter taste in their host's mouth.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by complexstuffs(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
Cooly100:

No shift the goal post...this big girl...

Who be we...?

Buhari allowed Tinubu win presidential election - Garba ...

Somebody that lost his ward, his local government his state...his state of origin..Kano, rigged Rivers.,..could not get 25% in Abuja..and still won...

Where did he get his vote from...?

Abegi..

He got his votes from the moon grin....

E still dey pain you say we booted LAMBA Obi the gutters where he trully belongs.

Well let me tell you something else.. No IIGB0 will ever smell the presidency and we will never give you BIAFLA. Know this and know peace
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by ogbe88(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:

Idi.ot, you think say na all tribe get that kind low self esteem like una, wey d go d create oda tribe moniker.. nto ibibio meh udionghorke
I am from south south, but u are a mad man.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by StJasper(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:
But really, is it by force

Yes, it is by force because it is a public building or government office.
Re: Why Tinubu’s Portrait Was Missing At Abia’s Banquet Hall – Alex Otti’s Aide by Jayhome24: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:
But really, is it by force

Yes it's by force ok, because in every country their are always a procedure and in as far you still live in that country you must follow the procedure.

This is one of the reason people like me will never support Obi if even angel come beg me I won't. He had sowed the worst regional and tribal division in Nigeria history. He had sowed the worst religious bigotry in Nigeria history. He had sowed the worst hatred between Nigerians the worst ever.

Otti have no excuse whatsoever, its bad and horrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill / Okorocha: Ahmed Gulak 'I Refused $2m Bribe To Rig Imo APC Governorship Primary' / Why Have Nigerians Abandoned Marina District In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.