Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. (36215 Views)

You Should Be Old Enough To Realize These in your twenties / Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties / You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by aurorae1: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
Emmaomotob:
What do you mean by especially men? Some people just disgust me. It is not my duty to provide for a woman or to have a family. I believe men can live at least a bearable life without women. Women only bring need, worry and poverty to a man. Blessed is he that needs no woman, for only him alone can enjoy this life. But that is easier said than achieved. It pains me that the only thing I need a woman for is sex, yet it is a force that cannot be easily controlled. I have never liked them. I do not wish to hate them, I just don't want to desire them. I wish I could kill my sexual urge and see women for who they are, as burden and thieves. I only speak of relationships, not as fellow citizens, I have no problem with them. They are the shortcut to poverty and only exist to waste a man's life. The only advise I have for men is to avoid intimate relationship with them as much as possible. To have a woman is to pay off a loan on money you have not borrowed. That 30000 naira phone you bought for her that her artificial head does not appreciate is not her right, use it to improve yourself. I know your hormones are high, but deign to see her for what she is - a useless, burdensome liability.

Yikes!
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Davicl: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Last but not the least, invest in ur health because it is also weath.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Adakintroy: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
I don't count yrs.

I just have life and I live. I have Been doing so since I was born.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by aurorae1: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Adding to the great advice you have given, if you are a single young man reading this, please don't marry anyhow!!

Marry with wisdom. The time to marry just because of konji and to have a cooking and cleaning partner alone has gone oh.

Marry a help mate. Stop calling ladies above 30yrs evening newspapers, in fact they are the real wife materials in Nigeria of today because most Nigerian ladies start to become valuable and have sense from 30yrs. Forget about fertility, if village people hands aren't in your matter, your wife can still give birth at 35 to 43 without complications.

If you are broke or struggling financially, please never you marry a broke lady or a jobless lady with no valuable skill or career to assist you.

Forget drug trafficking news you read always that involves Igbo guys trafficking drugs, its just an insignificant number of unscrupulous Igbo men that indulge in that crime. The number one reason Igbos have the highest number of financially comfortable young men in Nigeria is simply because Igbos usually embrace entrepreneurship development from young age, which gives them an edge in whatever they do in life. Your Igbo Doctor colleague owns a small business somewhere, your Igbo Professor friend probably owns some of the grocery shops you buy things from. Your Igbo Nurse colleague probably owns a small medicine shop in one street corner. Your Igbo Pilot friend or colleague owns a small mechanic workshop somewhere. It is like a culture in Igbo land but people always misinterpret it as being money conscious or being a ritualist.

You can hardly find a true Igbo man living abroad that depend solely on his salary job. He leverages on his entrepreneurship skill and living abroad to establish a thriving business back home or in one African country while you go about gossiping about him peddling drugs or being a money ritualist.

As a financially struggling young man from a poor family background, please marry wisely, you mustn't marry the finest girl in your village to be happy, go for a lady that have the qualities to help you grow bigger and achieve a secured financial future for you and your unborn kids

Thank you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by franchasofficia: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
aurorae1:

Thank you!
Welcome bro
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by VICKYLIVE(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Land Available For sale In Abuja at affordable price.

Dm me with your Budget.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by princeemma69: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Still shocked that I bought my first home at Lekki at 23 after failing to launch Radio Station, TV Station and Continental NewsPaper but succeeded in other enterprises. I dreamt so big in my 20s . Now 23 years old are exploring how to give women orgasm,
please can you mind telling us your story and secrets on how you achieve that to inspire us. By 23 years, I should be in my final year, and I don't know what I can achieve by then
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Eriokanmi: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2023
ibechris:
U must be very lucky to be among this age brackets.

That is because most of us who just clocked 40 or above can not reverse the hands of nature.

However, this the time and age when u should have nothing to do with laziness especially the men amongst u, hustle, work smart and hard if possible, do not cheat to enrich yourselves... it will backfire badly.

Save money, this is one crucial area that most of us don't keep up with. Many see this as the biggest task ever and like I have written in one of my writes up here, it was the money I saved during my early age as a student and during my service year that has made me what I am today. Save to invest, without savings u can't invest.

Avoid friends who only take from u, there is a motive in every relationship except for the needy among us, any relationship that is one sided and takes more from u...brothers and sisters, pls run oh.

Education is good but learn a handiwork, it is essentially important, especially a trade. U can never go wrong in it. Most igbo guys have demystified these areas and have hit it big time. The situation in the country has forwarned us that, there is not future for many in 8-5 jobs these days as most guys wished they had learnt a trade before now. After NYSC many of u will understand what I am trying to say.

Have a target, there is no rich man without a target, in fact, every organisation has its own target which they intend to achieve within a given time.

Learn to discuss ur plans with ur parents and see how far u can go...but in all, plan your life adequately

Take risk...it is very important u engage yourself in business that is profitable and risky at times and this will help u to be smart and better in any engagement u find yourself. To add to this, i have never seen or heard any rich man that has not lost money but there are many countless poor men and women who have never lost money,hence their poverty.

Finally, plan your life early and live a good live afterwards.

Good luck.
Most expecially, the 2nd to the last paragraph. I took a lot of risks with my little salary. I spent all my savings on traveling abroad in my 20s when my peers were busy thinking of building houses and settling down. The money on education and traveling alone was enough to build a 3-bedroom apartment in lagos. But today, according to my Muslim friends, all i can say is , alhamdulilahi cos none of those in my peer group can match me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by TheBillyonaire: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
EducatedMind369:

If you don't mind; care to share how you were able to achieve that at such a young age? And I know you were not from a "rich" home, because I've read your story from your previous accounts. Thanks.

If you know me long enough, you will remember that I got seriously hated on this forum for telling my stories and my researches on the nature of reality. I used to explore these topics every other sunday, but the class warfare intensified, so now I chose to keep my quiet on issues relating to my personal life, my successes and my failures.

I was young asnd successful and had no idea of the war between the rich and the poor, now I know enough to keep my mouth shut when it comes to my personal life and researches on the nature of our shared reality and existence.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by occfx: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
ibechris:
U must be very lucky to be among this age brackets.

That is because most of us who just clocked 40 or above can not reverse the hands of nature.

However, this the time and age when u should have nothing to do with laziness especially the men amongst u, hustle, work smart and hard if possible, do not cheat to enrich yourselves... it will backfire badly.

Save money, this is one crucial area that most of us don't keep up with. Many see this as the biggest task ever and like I have written in one of my writes up here, it was the money I saved during my early age as a student and during my service year that has made me what I am today. Save to invest, without savings u can't invest.

Avoid friends who only take from u, there is a motive in every relationship except for the needy among us, any relationship that is one sided and takes more from u...brothers and sisters, pls run oh.

Education is good but learn a handiwork, it is essentially important, especially a trade. U can never go wrong in it. Most igbo guys have demystified these areas and have hit it big time. The situation in the country has forwarned us that, there is not future for many in 8-5 jobs these days as most guys wished they had learnt a trade before now. After NYSC many of u will understand what I am trying to say.

Have a target, there is no rich man without a target, in fact, every organisation has its own target which they intend to achieve within a given time.

Learn to discuss ur plans with ur parents and see how far u can go...but in all, plan your life adequately

Take risk...it is very important u engage yourself in business that is profitable and risky at times and this will help u to be smart and better in any engagement u find yourself. To add to this, i have never seen or heard any rich man that has not lost money but there are many countless poor men and women who have never lost money,hence their poverty.

Finally, plan your life early and live a good live afterwards.

Good luck.

If you miss your 20s...you don miss be that. I made so much money in my 20s but I squandered it though not all. My mistake was not going into real estate big time. Well, there is still small time remaining for me to make amends. If you no achieve basic needs of a man during your 20s, e go hard. Having your own business, build your own house, marry the wife of your youth, have children on time and retire before 50 to your personal investments.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by IyanuDeb(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
We have no choice, anyone who is still lazy at this time I believe is already dead
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by TheBillyonaire: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2023
occfx:

If you miss your 20s...you don miss be that. I made so much money in my 20s but I squandered it though not all. My mistake was not going into real estate big time. Well, there is still small time remaining for me to make amends. If you no achieve basic needs of a man during your 20s, e go hard. Having your own business, build your own house, marry the wife of your youth, have children on time and retire before 50 to your personal investments.

Exactly, I lost out on major deals in my 20s, got duped in 2 deals and decided to go into Real Estate, before other enterprises popped up. That decision was the wisest.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Manuelson665(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
People that made it in Nigeria would never show other's the path, the only thing u will hear from them is, do what you Love, follow your passion. Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by pragmatistm(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good advice if they will hear.

See how you can do maintenance on your house paint finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qTrqGzJLnw
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by ajepako(f): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Strictly for people like ajepako, Mynd44, fatymore, folake4u, funjosh, funkybabee and odefagirl that are still in their early 20s

Alafishe tongue
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Drfernandez(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
I am more interested about where you said "it is the money I saved during my NYSC and early working days that made me who I am today." I mean, the same you that was as wretched as a church rat at the age of 31 during which time you got married to your sugarmummy, who was relatively financially well-to-do and through whose help you were able to gain employment in the Federal Ministry of Land.

Learn to always give credit to whom credit is due, and stop this your newfound bragging lifestyle because you are yet to attain true financial success.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by kkins25(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

If you know me long enough, you will remember that I got seriously hated on this forum for telling my stories and my researches on the nature of reality. I used to explore these topics every other sunday, but the class warfare intensified, so now I chose to keep my quiet on issues relating to my personal life, my successes and my failures.

I was young asnd successful and had no idea of the war between the rich and the poor, now I know enough to keep my mouth shut when it comes to my personal life and researches on the nature of our shared reality and existence.
I indeed know you long enough. You didn't not present you what you claim to know coherently. Space aliens, 4D,5D,this are stuff no one is familiar with. I searched one of your writings on google back in the day. I saw you made an exact same post in another forum..

If u truly met all d beings u claim u did, small hate from xtians shouldn't have scared u away..
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by QueenDima47(f): 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good message. I just need someone who can tutor me on freelancing free of charge ooo. I need to do something to get money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Karlifate: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Skyfornia:
In addition, "Fear Not"! This is one secret quality to excel in life...once you fear anything, you have given that thing power over you.

Anything you set your mind to achieve..go all out and pursue it, never relent even when it seems the thing is not working. Be diligent, prudent and inventive. It's only a matter of time, things will begin to take shape.

I started my business, the first 3 years was hell, people mocked me and laughed at me but I promised I will never let the business die. Today, the business is paying me well and people around will always wonder if it's the business that is giving me money or I'm into some shady deals😄😄.

👍👍
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Karlifate: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Still shocked that I bought my first home at Lekki at 23 after failing to launch Radio Station, TV Station and Continental NewsPaper but succeeded in other enterprises. I dreamt so big in my 20s . Now 23 years old are exploring how to give women orgasm,

grin grin

This good thread may not make it to 5 pages, but if it's about püssy, böobs & dïck, it would've gotten to page 22 within 22 seconds.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sukkyy2010: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jackossky:
Sips kunu

At the age of 20, don't be too zealous for material wealth, instead, think of a tech skill you can learn, database management is there

Drops mic
fundamentally a tech skill will render you to depend or leverage on job before it can be monetize and earned you money. Unlike trade that you only need money to kick start it and start growing gradually till your zenith point.

For someone like me who doesn't like the culture of being hired or making a living through job, I'll rather learn a lucrative trade or farming which doesn't not required me to be hired or over a job on a strictly basis before I can start earning from it

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by TheBillyonaire: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2023
kkins25:

I indeed know you long enough. You didn't not present you what you claim to know coherently. Space aliens, 4D,5D,this are stuff no one is familiar with. I searched one of your writings on google back in the day. I saw you made an exact same post in another forum..

If u truly met all d beings u claim u did, small hate from xtians shouldn't have scared u away..

Apart from Nairaland for Nigerian related issues and Twitter for global opinions, I do not post on any other forum. So your assertion is invalid.

With regards to Aliens, and multi-dimensional nature of our reality, your version is accurate at your level. I can not argue with a smart person like you.

I have issues with Africans being mind controlled by Jews (Judaism), Romans (Christianity) and Arabs (Islamism) but I have no intention of saving anyone. Was just sharing my mistakes and failures to fact-check other people's thoughts, and now that I have figured out what our Reality is about, I can not even share it for free.

It is too expensive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Karlifate: 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

cheesy

I understand you.

Instead of uploading your "achievements" & "life history", just give hints here & there, once in a while.

Writing everything in full glare will make [insecure] people feel you're seeking attention, even if you're just doing so out of clear conscience.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by SimpleGuy001: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Hi sir, what enterprises did you succeed at?
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Ade1177: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

What job are you doing?
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sirchiboy: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
ecolime:
Nice read

Well in addition,

1. Subject yourself to learning.
2. Run away from sports betting and drug abuse.
Betting finished me.
I thought I could make wealth from it but I crippled me.
Although it helped back then when I was in school
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Nice2023(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2023
Westwood2580:
Thank you boss. I'm not an Igbo by tribe but is it possible to learn trade apprentice after my degree. Since, I'm not an Igbo boy i don't know how to go about it.. I love the system

There is no barrier to entry and exit. It does not matter who ur teacher is,his tribe,race or country.

My brother,learn that thing u need to learn and I am sure that ur life will change for good.

Good luck to u.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sirchiboy: 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Manuelson665:
People that made it in Nigeria would never show other's the path, the only thing u will hear from them is, do what you Love, follow your passion. Rubbish!
Exactly my brother.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Nice2023(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Ceemanny:
I think this is talking to me it’s time to summon courage and go learn plumbing work before Nysc

Pls do.

U will not regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sijo01(f): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good read
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by ecolime(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Betting finished me.
I thought I could make wealth from it but I crippled me.
Although it helped back then when I was in school
Betting was never created to make wealth for people. The odds are far too few.

It only serves to make wealth for the owners while selling hope to the players. Ocassionally, you see one or two folks winning big, that's just to encourage and retain more subscribers.

Great you've learnt your lessons

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Nice2023(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
franchasofficia:
Adding to the great advice you have given, if you are a single young man reading this, please don't marry anyhow!!

Marry with wisdom. The time to marry just because of konji and to have a cooking and cleaning partner alone has gone oh.

Marry a help mate. Stop calling ladies above 30yrs evening newspapers, in fact they are the real wife materials in Nigeria of today because most Nigerian ladies start to become valuable and have sense from 30yrs. Forget about fertility, if village people hands aren't in your matter, your wife can still give birth at 35 to 43 without complications.

If you are broke or struggling financially, please never you marry a broke lady or a jobless lady with no valuable skill or career to assist you.

Forget drug trafficking news you read always that involves Igbo guys trafficking drugs, its just an insignificant number of unscrupulous Igbo men that indulge in that crime. The number one reason Igbos have the highest number of financially comfortable young men in Nigeria is simply because Igbos usually embrace entrepreneurship development from young age, which gives them an edge in whatever they do in life. Your Igbo Doctor colleague owns a small business somewhere, your Igbo Professor friend probably owns some of the grocery shops you buy things from. Your Igbo Nurse colleague probably owns a small medicine shop in one street corner. Your Igbo Pilot friend or colleague owns a small mechanic workshop somewhere. It is like a culture in Igbo land but people always misinterpret it as being money conscious or being a ritualist.

You can hardly find a true Igbo man living abroad that depend solely on his salary job. He leverages on his entrepreneurship skill and living abroad to establish a thriving business back home or in one African country while you go about gossiping about him peddling drugs or being a money ritualist.

As a financially struggling young man from a poor family background, please marry wisely, you mustn't marry the finest girl in your village to be happy, go for a lady that have the qualities to help you grow bigger and achieve a secured financial future for you and your unborn kids

U have spoken well.

Keep it up.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.