Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. (36185 Views)

You Should Be Old Enough To Realize These in your twenties / Grey Hair In My Mid Twenties / You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sirchiboy: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2023
ecolime:

Betting was never created to make wealth for people. The odds are far too few.

It only serves to make wealth for the owners while selling hope to the players. Ocassionally, you see one or two folks winning big, that's just to encourage and retain more subscribers.

Great you've learnt your lessons
How do person make great wealth in Nigeria apart from betting or fraud.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sirchiboy: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Most expecially, the 2nd to the last paragraph. I took a lot of risks with my little salary. I spent all my savings on traveling abroad in my 20s when my peers were busy thinking of building houses and settling down. The money on education and traveling alone was enough to build a 3-bedroom apartment in lagos. But today, according to my Muslim friends, all i can say is , alhamdulilahi cos none of those in my peer group can match me.
Clear way for the biggest boy in town.
Brotherly I am loyal
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Nice2023(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

If you know me long enough, you will remember that I got seriously hated on this forum for telling my stories and my researches on the nature of reality. I used to explore these topics every other sunday, but the class warfare intensified, so now I chose to keep my quiet on issues relating to my personal life, my successes and my failures.

I was young asnd successful and had no idea of the war between the rich and the poor, now I know enough to keep my mouth shut when it comes to my personal life and researches on the nature of our shared reality and existence.

I once told my story on this platform,one guy who is still somewhere I wouldn't like to mentioned here,started attacking me as if I sold their family remaining land.

I had to delete all my stories on how I started. Many still think it is a taboo to be rich and some think poverty is a virtue. Even till this very day,if u asked me what I did to hit my first 100million naira i will never say it.

Some will hear ur story only to come back and mock u for no reason.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by professore(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
ibechris:
U must be very lucky to be among this age brackets.

That is because most of us who just clocked 40 or above can not reverse the hands of nature.

However, this the time and age when u should have nothing to do with laziness especially the men amongst u, hustle, work smart and hard if possible, do not cheat to enrich yourselves... it will backfire badly.

Save money, this is one crucial area that most of us don't keep up with. Many see this as the biggest task ever and like I have written in one of my writes up here, it was the money I saved during my early age as a student and during my service year that has made me what I am today. Save to invest, without savings u can't invest.

Avoid friends who only take from u, there is a motive in every relationship except for the needy among us, any relationship that is one sided and takes more from u...brothers and sisters, pls run oh.

Education is good but learn a handiwork, it is essentially important, especially a trade. U can never go wrong in it. Most igbo guys have demystified these areas and have hit it big time. The situation in the country has forwarned us that, there is not future for many in 8-5 jobs these days as most guys wished they had learnt a trade before now. After NYSC many of u will understand what I am trying to say.

Have a target, there is no rich man without a target, in fact, every organisation has its own target which they intend to achieve within a given time.

Learn to discuss ur plans with ur parents and see how far u can go...but in all, plan your life adequately

Take risk...it is very important u engage yourself in business that is profitable and risky at times and this will help u to be smart and better in any engagement u find yourself. To add to this, i have never seen or heard any rich man that has not lost money but there are many countless poor men and women who have never lost money,hence their poverty.

Finally, plan your life early and live a good live afterwards.

Good luck.
pls what business can I start with 1M?
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by TheBillyonaire: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nice2023:

I once told my story on this platform,one guy who is still somewhere I wouldn't like to mentioned here,started attacking me as if I sold their family remaining land.

I had to delete all my stories on how I started. Many still think it is a taboo to be rich and some think poverty is a virtue. Even till this very day,if u asked me what I did to hit my first 100million naira i will never say it.

In their world, based on their experiences, everyone is supposed to go through their suffering and pain and not succeed eventually.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by YangaBabe: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nice tips, this is really good to know.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by YangaBabe: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2023
professore:
pls what business can I start with 1M?
farming, put in good work and dedication and see how you'll flourish big time.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by colored(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool cool coolgood good.then dont forget to love God in all. He will keep you going
there's no evidence for god. Rest.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by specialmati(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2023
colored:
there's no evidence for god. Rest.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are not wise
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by ecolime(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How do person make great wealth in Nigeria apart from betting or fraud.
Politics
IT Skills
Business
Entertainment skills or gifts
Etc.

All in all, God is the giver of wealth. No be by anybody power.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by colored(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
U left out something very important; God.

Proverbs 16:9; The mind of man plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.

A man needs to be close to God like the very breath that he breathes.
The average Nigerian involves god in virtually everything they do yet they are among the nationalities that suffer the most in the world, the average Nigerian doesn't eat balanced diet, struggles to pay house rent, doesn't take vacations, doesn't have access to basic amenities that make life comfortable and livable. Basic amenities that people in developed countries who do not even care about god, enjoy. Thr average Nigerian is suffering and don't even know how much they are suffering because to them, God is good, God is taking care of them. Lmao. Travel abroad and you will see that either God hates Nigerians, or he is unable to help Nigerians,or he is just a sadist or he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by kkins25(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nice2023:

I don't know you sha... I'm curious, did it have anything to do with spirituality? Manifestation, materializing, and so forth?
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Freelancerr(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nice2023:

Boss can you mentor me?
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by PoliteActivist: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
ibechris:

ibechris where is my beer? cheesy
I singlehandedly brought two of your "dead" threads to Frontpage!😃
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by GreatAchiever1: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2023
colored:

The average Nigerian involves god in virtually everything they do yet they are among the nationalities that suffer the most in the world, the average Nigerian doesn't eat balanced diet, struggles to pay house rent, doesn't take vacations, doesn't have access to basic amenities that make life comfortable and livable. Basic amenities that people in developed countries who do not even care about god, enjoy. Thr average Nigerian is suffering and don't even know how much they are suffering because to them, God is good, God is taking care of them. Lmao. Travel abroad and you will see that either God hates Nigerians, or he is unable to help Nigerians,or he is just a sadist or he doesn't exist.

The average Nigerian who looks up to God doesn't need to travel abroad to look at how comfortable or unpleasant they live their lives, They live their lives in obedience to God which is to seek His Kingdom and Righteousness. And to correct your statement, God doesn't hate those he called to be His, Nigerians or not.

Because you are privileged, you may be at home, wearing nice clothes, and the fan dey blow you, but instead of comparing your situation to something worse, like someone who is starving, homeless, far from civilization, or even dead, you want to compare yourself to those who are abroad simply because you are a Nigerian and believe you deserve better. ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR THE LITTLE YOU HAVE, WHERE YOU ARE.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by adexpa(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
There's a real need to be serious and focus early and forever. One need to think about the kind of future he/she envisage and how to get there. I long for a powerful future,and looked for book that drives reality and sense to my brain early. I read books like poor dad rich dad, powerful of positive thinking, think and grow rich. I learnt from books that no job is menial, as long as you can earn reasonable money from it. I understood early that my certificate will not afford me the kind of future I envisaged. I understood that relationship with woman(girlfriend) should be treated like business; don't have girlfriend who can not take care of herself, don't listen to people who tells you marriage is a blessing. If you have to allow a woman into your life at all, let it be a woman with clear goal and direction, let it be a woman who is building her life already, don't go for a woman with entitlement; only pussy and appearance. Go for woman who believes she can make money and she's making it gradual already. Please, don't spend your early income on family, friends and woman, please don't start by building house, go for things that will increase your income, grow your sources of income at all cost. Think of what you can invest or business you can do while you're making money from either employment or side jobs. Please, do any job( danfo driver, marwa driver, bike rider, truck driver , goods transport), do not care about what people will say, drop your certificate once no job is forth coming after NYSC and involve yourself in any job that can give you money to move from one business to another. Please, avoid woman that's a liability or avoid woman completely at the beginning. Focus life seriously as a young man, women who have values will locate you with time .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
I don't have the energy for arguments today.
sageb:

Samantha124 come and see this post😂
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Bimpe29: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Oil dey your head. Thanks for the invaluable advice.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by professore(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
YangaBabe:
farming, put in good work and dedication and see how you'll flourish big time.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
If you can, don't pander over skirts and thighs. Many men have gone down through that route. Like the flowers, beauty comes and go, what this entails is season changes and as such some things only last for a while so don't waste your 20s on things that wouldn't count.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by online4business: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
Learn how to make $$$ by reading this article and follow through it's easy as ABC.

https://www.nairaland.com/1499182/making-regular-income-publishing-amazon
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by KennethEnyi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
visaclick:
A generation you can’t find even an ordinary good barber is finished.

😂😂😂😂
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by KennethEnyi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
6ixT8:
Avoid betting.

Ok, bye.

Most importanter😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Sleemkay007: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2023
We supply kilishi in units and bulk, we supply anywhere in Lagos and Ogun state.
Also, there are other raw business plans that we require financial support to execute, partnership is welcome.

Thanks all.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Jackossky(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
Sukkyy2010:
fundamentally a tech skill will render you to depend or leverage on job before it can be monetize and earned you money. Unlike trade that you only need money to kick start it and start growing gradually till your zenith point.

For someone like me who doesn't like the culture of being hired or making a living through job, I'll rather learn a lucrative trade or farming which doesn't not required me to be hired or over a job on a strictly basis before I can start earning from it

To each man, his own.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by kkins25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Apart from Nairaland for Nigerian related issues and Twitter for global opinions, I do not post on any other forum. So your assertion is invalid.

With regards to Aliens, and multi-dimensional nature of our reality, your version is accurate at your level. I can not argue with a smart person like you.

I have issues with Africans being mind controlled by Jews (Judaism), Romans (Christianity) and Arabs (Islamism) but I have no intention of saving anyone. Was just sharing my mistakes and failures to fact-check other people's thoughts, and now that I have figured out what our Reality is about, I can not even share it for free.

It is too expensive.

unless someone copied your stuff elsewhere, else, it was a post of yours ad verbatim.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by TheBillyonaire: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
kkins25:

unless someone copied your stuff elsewhere, else, it was a post of yours ad verbatim.

Some of the things I used to write baffle me when I re-read them. I may have been directly channeling some info without even knowing. I do not think I will ever share that level of insight anymore. It was too painful. I was literally fighting entities at a point. There are things about those coded messages that seem to expose one to psychic attacks. I lost billions at a point, and it was clear I was under psychic attacks for sharing those loaded messages.

I am out of the rabbit hole now, I have figured out the important aspects of our existence, so all I do now is hack the matrix substrate for financial energy based on what I know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by millionboi2: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Decapheno:
Is forex a profitable business to engage in 2023?
my dear run away from forex,you will end up making your broker rich and you poor.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by seanwilliam(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2023
Manuelson665:
People that made it in Nigeria would never show other's the path, the only thing u will hear from them is, do what you Love, follow your passion. Rubbish!
very underrated comment

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Bebem(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
Is there still market for Data Analytics job? I've not come across openings for the skill.

Help me!

ibechris:

That is because most of us who just clocked 40 or above can not reverse the hands of nature.

However, this the time and age when u should have nothing to do with laziness especially the men amongst u, hustle, work smart and hard if possible, do not cheat to enrich yourselves... it will backfire badly.

Save money, this is one crucial area that most of us don't keep up with. Many see this as the biggest task ever and like I have written in one of my writes up here, it was the money I saved during my early age as a student and during my service year that has made me what I am today. Save to invest, without savings u can't invest.

Avoid friends who only take from u, there is a motive in every relationship except for the needy among us, any relationship that is one sided and takes more from u...brothers and sisters, pls run oh.

Education is good but learn a handiwork, it is essentially important, especially a trade. U can never go wrong in it. Most igbo guys have demystified these areas and have hit it big time. The situation in the country has forwarned us that, there is not future for many in 8-5 jobs these days as most guys wished they had learnt a trade before now. After NYSC many of u will understand what I am trying to say.

Have a target, there is no rich man without a target, in fact, every organisation has its own target which they intend to achieve within a given time.

Learn to discuss ur plans with ur parents and see how far u can go...but in all, plan your life adequately

Take risk...it is very important u engage yourself in business that is profitable and risky at times and this will help u to be smart and better in any engagement u find yourself. To add to this, i have never seen or heard any rich man that has not lost money but there are many countless poor men and women who have never lost money,hence their poverty.

Finally, plan your life early and live a good live afterwards.

Good luck.
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Ziggy4you: 1:44am On Jul 23, 2023
Hi
I'm Ziggy, 22.
Looking for a sugarmummy in Lagos, PH or Anambra that can take care of me. I've got what you need and I can take care of you in bed. Hit me up
Re: If You Are In Your Twenties, Read This. by Yungvictory(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2023
Skyfornia:
In addition, "Fear Not"! This is one secret quality to excel in life...once you fear anything, you have given that thing power over you.

Anything you set your mind to achieve..go all out and pursue it, never relent even when it seems the thing is not working. Be diligent, prudent and inventive. It's only a matter of time, things will begin to take shape.

I started my business, the first 3 years was hell, people mocked me and laughed at me but I promised I will

never let the business die. Today, the business is paying me well and people around will always wonder if it's the business that is giving me money or I'm into some shady deals😄😄.

WHO IS THIS GUY PLS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Being Detained And Starved For A Year By Her Husband In Yobe / I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.