Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! (9851 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by PayoneerTe: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm Talia from Payoneer. I'd like to explain a bit about our service.

Payoneer was founded to provide companies and organizations with a way to pay their users worldwide. We operate in almost every country in the world, and we don't have services that are exclusively for - or not offered to - specific countries.

Since the main purpose of the card is to receive partner payments (we have over 1,400 partners and have new ones every week), we require that you receive at least one partner payment before we can let you privately load your card.

Once you have received at least one partner payment, you can load your card yourself by going to the homepage and clicking on Load Money to Card on the right side of the screen. You can load up to $1000 per day through the private load feature. Partner payments are unlimited in amount.

Indeed, we do have fees, namely the monthly maintenance fees and the ATM fees (no fees to use the card online or offline at any merchants that accept MasterCard), but there is no one that can offer this service for free - we have to pay MasterCard as well.

Anyway, the current options to load your card are:

1) Partner payment (mandatory before you can receive a private load or card to card)
2) Local bank transfers from partners directly into your bank account - to Nigeria as well
3) Card to card transfers
4) Private loads
5) ACH for US-based users

Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer. I would be more than happy to answer them. smiley
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by sovpounds(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
I need this to pay for domain name and hostin.

since you need the payoneer mastercard to pay for domain name and hosting you really dont need the payoneer mastercard because i could help you to arrange domain name and hosting in naira. i could come to your office to sort out the domain name and hosting or you can come to my office to sort out the domain name and hosting. this information is totally free, you only pay for the domain name and hosting in our beloved currency the naira!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by cenmegasys: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
@2sexy,
I have just received my Payoneer master card this year.
I will suggest you try a service i use, its GTN-Nigeria, i use their services for online funding and shipping.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
Thanks guys. I have gotten the UBA Africard Visa card and I registered a domain (seoarticlepress.com) yesterday at namecheap.com. I wanted to register another domain name at a different site but the card was declined.

So I contacted them and requested to know why my card was rejected and I was informed that AVS(Address Verification System) was not allowed for the transaction but I was given the option to provide scanned copy of my card and ID.

I have sent them the copy and I am waiting for their response.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by JAZES(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
@2sexy,
Do you run google adwords? If yes, what card are you using
to pay for your adwords account?
Thanks
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by JAZES(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
If there is anyone out there that runs a google adword account,
i will like to know the card that you use in Naija to pay on your
google adword account.
Thanks
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by realvenc: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2011
2sexy:

Thanks guys. I have gotten the UBA Africard Visa card and I registered a domain (seoarticlepress.com) yesterday at namecheap.com. I wanted to register another domain name at a different site but the card was declined.

So I contacted them and requested to know why my card was rejected and I was informed that AVS(Address Verification System) was not allowed for the transaction but I was given the option to provide scanned copy of my card and ID.

I have sent them the copy and I am waiting for their response.

You keep mentioning registering a domain name at namecheap.com are they also the hosting the domain name? if yes what is the cost and what package?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 4:30am On Oct 23, 2011
Realvenc, I have not hosted it yet because my mind is on something bigger than that. If I decide to host it, its definitely going to be HOSTGATOR.COM

the reason I haven't hosted is that I found a one word domain name available and I can't have peace until that domain name is registered because I planned on selling it.

Such domain name are pure GOLD online.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2011
Jazes, I don't do adword. Atleast, not yet. Have you tried on using Zenith Bank Websurfer?

I will put a call through to my friend. It seems like he is into stuffs like that.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by JAZES(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2011
@2sexy,
No i haven't tried zenith websurfer but i was using
GT Naira mastercard until recently when they start declining it.
I will appreciate it if you can link me up with your friend.
Thanks
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by stagger: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2011
You don't need to use cards for Adwords. They also accept bank wires. That is the best method as Google Checkout is not known for accepting Nigerian card payments.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by JAZES(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
@stagger,
Are u serious about this bank wire thing?
Whats the minimum amount they accept for wire?
If this is true then its gonna solve all my google adwords wahala.
Thanks man
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by IluvOkocha: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
@2sexy I am interested in making money flipping websites. Can you please show me the way? What does it take? Send me PM please.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 5:16am On Oct 24, 2011
Iluvokocha,what it takes is your determination, perseverance and strong will to learn. First thing to do is invest in your education,
Just call my number. It is a few post above this.

I will say you need to learn stuffs like , market research,SEO,traffic generation,backlink building,article marketing, article syndication etc. This are the things that makes a successful internet business and I must tell you the truth, it is not easy at the beginning. But once you get the hang of it, you will become confident in your skills.

Let me know whatelse you want.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by IluvOkocha: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2011
I am currently not in Nigeria, can we communicate via email? My email address is justinonyelusi@yahoo.com
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by infomister(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
Hello house,

I know of a card you can use for all your online
payment without hassles.

The card works perfectly on most websites.

You can get the card here in Nigeria for as low as
N1, 000 and also fund it here with naira for your
online payments.

It is what I use for my web hosting and domain
name registration business http://www.landahost.com

Call me (Douglas) on 08029582178
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by cenmegasys: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2011
@2sexy, why not try our web hosting solution.
They are perfect for anyone with good feature.
Check out our plans and prices here http://cmshostia.duoservers.com/?lang=en&action=webhosting
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by fexlist(m): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
NEED ONE ONE TUTORIAL ON FOREX AND MAKING 150 PIPS AT LEAST GUARANTEED CALL OR TEXT 08060801940 OR E-MAIL fexlist@yahoo.com
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2011
Fexlist, u must be an idi.ot. What does this thread look like to you' m.or.on!
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by fexlist(m): 1:45am On Oct 25, 2011
2sexy:

Fexlist, u must be an idi.ot. What does this thread look like to you' m.or.on!
Silent is the best answer for a fool like u. if u like reply with ur usual abuse i will not answer u again. I just want to let u know that truely u r not mature enough still a kid
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2011
I can see that your mature brain couldn't tell you to open a new thread for your"make $1000 in forex without an account" hmmm. . . So pathetic.

I pity you a lot.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by oludimuni: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Most of the time I feel so sad when I see Nigeria been blacklisted on Paypal, the is no payment solution like paypal. Infact, it has been the reason why so many people had been able to scam many.

Online business is still the best, but the rule is,develop your own business model and create your own online source of income
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by Vicky2k(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2011
I have read all the Post you guys Posted but to me A Payoneer Mastercard is still good because it is Issued in the US and it is very good to be used on any Merchant Site. All these other Locally Issued Cards are OK but not as good as Payoneer because they can be only funded with Naira and i dnt know whether they can receive cash from other Cards. You Load Payoneer in Us Dollars. As a Nigerian, if u get outside to some other country. You can still utilize your Payoneer Card like u do for a Local Current or Savings Bank Account. For me I have been able to make and Withdraw money into my Payoneer Card by doing some online work. It took me Time and Research to Earn money to a Payoneer Card so dnt EXPECT TO GET THE INFO FREE. See Thread for more Details www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-829710.0.html
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by 2sexy(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2011
Vicky2k, it is not that payoneer is not good. The problem is the funding model.

@Iluvokocha, I will contact u,
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by abbeynism(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2012
I can do flippa funding at no etra charges. Only N160 per $. My servie is one-on-one if you reside in Lagos or Sango-otta. Paypal funding is welcome as well.
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by abbeynism(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2012
I can do flippa funding at no etra charges. Only N160 per $. My servie is one-on-one if you reside in Lagos or Sango-otta. Paypal funding is welcome as well. 07080414905
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by stpat1(m): 12:55am On Aug 12, 2012
abeg make una free the chick jare. Poster I agree with you, you've not said anything that interprets that you are proud jare. All those know know success digest guys, I attended a seminar once on Google's Adsense to see if I could learn more to buttress my earnings, I realised that even the host was no more than a novice, I just shook my head cos all he said was just a surface of what Adsense really is. I've not been seeing that mag for some time now. Have they been shut up?
Re: Payoneer Mastercard Wahala-- What They Don't Tell You. Beware! by vicopaul: 5:27pm On May 03, 2013
I have been trying to make money online. but instead of making I am loosing. please and please if you any good ideal of any good business online where I can make genuine money. please contact me on esthermuna1@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free / High Interest Rate’ll Worsen Nigerian Banks’ Woes –Fitch Ratings / Segun Agbaje's Performance As Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.