Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses (112046 Views)

Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Lagos Businessman Tortures Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1,000, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by BluntCrazeMan: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
@dre11 you’re also part of the problem we have in this country. Why do you blur the useless man face You should have let us see his useless face so that nobody would fall victim again undecided

If you know you can’t reveal his face then don’t report the news. Well, I don’t blame you, all men are the same. Nonsense!!!

Biko, the police should get the useless blackmailer arrested ASAP. undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!!

No blame him.
Blame Punch Newspaper.
Na them wey blur the thing like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by faceLAGOS: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Funny how some women think a man in his right sense will help in training the kids they had by other men.

As a single mother, that new man you are seeing just want to use your vagina for orgasm & nothing more.

If he wants something more to do with you, he’s going to do what the male lion does when it meets the cubs of lionesses it wants to start a pride with.

I will start “loving” single mothers now - they seem easy to bed after a prostitut£.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Tundex911: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2023
This story too long abeg can someone summarize for us??

Wahala everywhere
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by skales67(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Elsueno:

You are on the same or even worse level of shamelessness than him, His sins are even minor compared to what U are doing... Fornicating with married women....God!! I despise cheaters, if I had my way, u all gona get d death penalty INCLUDING Ur clientele of sluts! who use marriage as cover to fornicate

Well thank God you don't "have your way" to do jack! Now scurry off my mentions little girl!!
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by skales67(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

What a man or woman sow so he or she will reap.

How many bundles of what you have sown have you reaped?
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by goodmuscopi(m): 1:54am On Jul 03, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/dangerous-romance-lagos-bizman-spreads-widows-nude-photos-demands-refund-of-love-expenses/

Nlfpmod

Next time pls summarize your news abeg. What kind of copy and paste is this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by TheSuperX(m): 2:10am On Jul 03, 2023
dominique:
Imagine exploiting vulnerable women, some men are worse than the devil yet they'll come online to shout fear women.
Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by bepositive11: 2:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Kobicove:
Why people send their nude pic to other people is something I'll never understand

I'm telling you. You can never trust anyone. Any relationship can go sour

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by bepositive11: 2:36am On Jul 03, 2023
Elsueno:

You are on the same or even worse level of shamelessness than him, His sins are even minor compared to what U are doing... Fornicating with married women....God!! I despise cheaters, if I had my way, u all gona get d death penalty INCLUDING Ur clientele of sluts! who use marriage as cover to fornicate

Cheaters deserve each other. How do you know that their husbands are not cheating on them too?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by bepositive11: 2:40am On Jul 03, 2023
willibounce1:
I find it hard to believe this story. How can billionaires be begging for money or borrowing 80k and blackmailing people with their nudes just because you can't afford to pay pack ordinary 80k a whole billionaire and richest people in Africa who own 95% properties in Africa. I no believe am.
grin cheesy grin cheesy

I don't think he's a billionaire. Even if he is, it's about the control. He's a sociopath or psychopath, so he gets pleasure from tormenting these women.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by bepositive11: 2:43am On Jul 03, 2023
Midemi1:

Pls stop saying all men are the same, have you dated all the men? Mitcheew. Should we also say all women or ladies are the same?

Don't mind her
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by FireUpNow(m): 2:58am On Jul 03, 2023
The women and the victims are not well. Money and sex. Nonsense.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by onome2013: 4:04am On Jul 03, 2023
The victims should take their cases to BEREKETE FAMILY, who will use all their available resources to get the suspect apprehended. FOR NOW, BREKETE FAMILY IS THE ONLY HOPE OF JUSTICE FOR COMMON NIGERIANS. MEANWHILE , MAY THE SPIRITS OF THOSE WOMEN THE SUSPECT HAS BLACKMAILED, HUNT HIM.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Hangulsaram: 4:06am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
@dre11 you’re also part of the problem we have in this country. Why do you blur the useless man face You should have let us see his useless face so that nobody would fall victim again undecided

If you know you can’t reveal his face then don’t report the news. Well, I don’t blame you, all men are the same. Nonsense!!!

I wonder oo, why blurring the idiot’s face.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Lanretoye(m): 5:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

including your father too.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Finestgurlie(f): 5:15am On Jul 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Kennedy admitted to sharing nudes but
I don't know who's lying about the gifts.
will you share my nudes too
please don't oo 😭😭😭
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Vello(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2023
dre11:
Dangerous romance: Lagos bizman spreads widows’ nude photos, demands refund of love expenses

Search for this animal on Facebook and see his atrocities.
Details I could get about him so far:
His full name: Amarah chidi Kennedy

His Nigerian phone numbers:

Former employer: Fidelity Bank
Reason for leaving: He was sacked
Number of victims: 15 and still counting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Kevineleven(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2023
There are two people you don't mess with in this life no matter their age, A child that lost his or her parents at a young age and a woman that lost her husband early.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Caseless: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
Where are the pictures and videos undecided
if they were your sisters, would you have asked for their pictures to be posted here?
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

looooool but the police people na men Dem be na....
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Caseless: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2023
Vello:

Search for this animal on Facebook and see his atrocities.
Details I could get about him so far:
His full name: Amarah chidi Kennedy

His Nigerian phone numbers:

Former employer: Fidelity Bank
Reason for leaving: He was sacked
Number of victims: 15 and still counting
His numbers are off now, but we have left him a text message. The bastard go soon enter hand.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Caseless: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Steeeewpeed man
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by undisputedKOC: 6:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Even before I opened this post, I knew the culprit would be Igbo. Very useless and wicked set of people. Igbos are a disgrace to humanity. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Johans2023: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2023
Women are so foolish and easy to manipulate.
But this animal should be castrated alive.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Johans2023: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2023
alezzy13:
Very disturbing read. sad Thankfully he's been caught
where did you see that
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2023
Another form of Yahoo
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Johans2023: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2023
mjuvey3:
I can't count the number of married women I've fvcked this year alone.

Maybe cos I'm too fresh?Or too cute? Got a sense of humor? Or I'm too intelligent? 🤔

Only God Knows 🙂
it will happen to your wife as it has already happened to your mother. Who knows maybe you are not the true son of the man you claim to be your father.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by luthur5: 6:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Supported.
Jennyclay:

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by seguno2: 6:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Has he confessed to anything, for the face to be revealed fully
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by seguno2: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2023
mjuvey3:
I can't count the number of married women I've fvcked this year alone.

Maybe cos I'm too fresh?Or too cute? Got a sense of humor? Or I'm too intelligent? 🤔

Only God Knows 🙂

What is the difference between fcvking married women and hoes, on the spiritual level

mjuvey3:
Brothel hoes are damaged goods who are available for everybody.

The funny thing is that a lot of married men do patronize brothel hoes which is worrisome.

Apart from the spiritual aspect,how can you have sex with someone you hardly know and you still leave your used condom containing your sperm with her 😢

The worst is that majority of them have spiritual husbands and chronic spiritual problems

STOP PATRONIZING BROTHEL HOES 🤬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.