Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses (112020 Views)

Kennedy Amarah: Police arrests Lagos businessman who circulates nude photos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Lagos Businessman Tortures Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1,000, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by youngrichnigga: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2023
I trust PPRO Hundeyin to follow cases of the nature, this guy is in for a really rough ride time cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by enemyofprogress: 7:14am On Jul 03, 2023
jmoore:
Stop fornication!! Una no dey hear!
fornication sweet pass anything in this world. I love it and I enjoy doing it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by vikstandon(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2023
dinachi:

Since money was involved, I won't say much. I know how some of these women behave the moment they are money. How can somebody send money to you with save for me and you say it is a loan he is paying back?
The Anambra woman is a criminal. A serious criminal. She thought she could play a fast one. I know how they behave. She collected more than 600k from him for safe keeping but wanted to deny it. Thank God he also kept some receipts.

Only problem is him admitting that he sent those nudes to third party.

Don't be biased.
Is also possible the guy obtained loans from them, and on paying back added description of "Save" being a serial blackmailer.
I am sorry for this single ladies, but every lady should endeavor to do something and not be reliant on a man in any relationship (Marital or Friendship)
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by NNEVERAGAINN: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
@dre11 you’re also part of the problem we have in this country. Why do you blur the useless man face You should have let us see his useless face so that nobody would fall victim again undecided

If you know you can’t reveal his face then don’t report the news. Well, I don’t blame you, all men are the same. Nonsense!!!

Biko, the police should get the useless blackmailer arrested ASAP. undecided

Foolish men everywhere!!!
Are you okay?
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by PrinceMajestic: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2023
The man did wrong on the nudes part, but why are they not believing him that the bitch is attempting to steal his 600k just like that even when the man says he has evidence in receipts of transactions? Justice should be duly served in this case. The man should receive his punishment the gold digging bitches should refund his money. most Nigeria women are too useless, God knows that if I ever marry any of them she will see hell on Earth. I can't be nice to Nigeria women who re not my immediate family members. Talk to an average Nigerian lady like "Hi" their instinct will be u want to tost them and will most likely respond rudely. Stupid hoes, that's how one stupid hoe stained my car sit with creepy red liquid, later claiming to not know and apologizing to her useless life since then I can't stop hating them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Vello(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Caseless:
His numbers are off now, but we have left him a text message. The bastard go soon enter hand.
The animal must be dealt with in more ways than he can understand.
Kudos to you for taking up the task to reach the animal.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Cassandraloius: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2023
This hits differently, that guy is a beast. Women should be careful, there are tons of Love Machine that you could use to satisfy your pleasure.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Busu001: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Foolish dude.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Fatimaabubakar u get nudeeee undecided
Finestgurlie:
will you share my nudes too
please don't oo 😭😭😭
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by dontrulee: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Ladies should learn from this experience.
I have met many ladies who have told me that they can't send nudes to anyone but guessed what, they still sent to me in the end.
I do not blame ladies who send nudes to guys but to be safe, don't send at all. The consequences are dire

1 Like

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Gobengroup(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2023
talented321:
Gold digging gender got digged.
The worst thing that will even happen to any man is to born a girl-child that simp, she fit sell your house to please her boyfriend.
That's just the fact, I've seen something close to this before and it isn't really funny...
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by ikennamadu1(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2023
dinachi:

Since money was involved, I won't say much. I know how some of these women behave the moment they are money. How can somebody send money to you with save for me and you say it is a loan he is paying back?
The Anambra woman is a criminal. A serious criminal. She thought she could play a fast one. I know how they behave. She collected more than 600k from him for safe keeping but wanted to deny it. Thank God he also kept some receipts.

Oyo state woman married to anambra
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Finestgurlie(f): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Fatimaabubakar u get nudeeee undecided
I'm not Fatima
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by NoToPile: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2023
I have been seeing this story on FB

I kuku trust Lagos state police they will so milk this case, he's in for a very long ride. He never see something.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by kulekaa(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
@dre11 you’re also part of the problem we have in this country. Why do you blur the useless man face You should have let us see his useless face so that nobody would fall victim again undecided

If you know you can’t reveal his face then don’t report the news. Well, I don’t blame you, all men are the same. Nonsense!!!

all men are the same kill u dere
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by qtguru(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2023
tunjijones:
This is so bad.

There is no amount of money you can pay to get a blackmailer off your back, they will keep demanding for money.

It's why you involve the police, it's a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by bekpo(m): 8:34am On Jul 03, 2023
alezzy13:
Very disturbing read. sad Thankfully he's been caught

U dey read book cover? Who cought him?
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lord I thank you
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by zoghys: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

And the policemen who will effect his arrest will be men whose gender your lost soul has berated and bad mouthed. your foolishness knows no bound.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by 8stargeneral: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Jail him please

Some men are evil
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2023
yarimo:
Where are the pictures and videos undecided
lmaooo pervert grin

So you came to see pictures and videos grin
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by sukkot: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
The man did wrong on the nudes part, but why are they not believing him that the bitch is attempting to steal his 600k just like that even when the man says he has evidence in receipts of transactions? Justice should be duly served in this case. The man should receive his punishment the gold digging bitches should refund his money. most Nigeria women are too useless, God knows that if I ever marry any of them she will see hell on Earth. I can't be nice to Nigeria women who re not my immediate family members. Talk to an average Nigerian lady like "Hi" their instinct will be u want to tost them and will most likely respond rudely. Stupid hoes, that's how one stupid hoe stained my car sit with creepy red liquid, later claiming to not know and apologizing to her useless life since then I can't stop hating them
was she drinking watermelon slurpee ?
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Immoral/illicit sexual activities are infamously promoted by SM. Women ought to have known better and acted wiser.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by bewla(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

I kind of like your comment until you tag all men if you can't get love pls I
Is your father not a man don't you have uncle's brothers who are not serial women biters or criminal
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by jacoik(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

that's very stupid of you for saying that all men are the same. That means your dad could do such as well? On a more serious note, the person that blured this man's face is more useless than the useless because personally for me, I would have love to send him to six feet below because he is not worthy to live amongst human
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by 4evayours: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2023
There are two sides of story in every misunderstanding and nobody has heard from the man's side, I rest my case.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by DrMaths(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2023
Jennyclay:

Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Who then grin grin grin
Finestgurlie:
I'm not Fatima
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by babydioku(f): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2023
These ones na amatuers if it's me I will help you Share the nudes
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by henrimoto(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2023
dinachi:

Something must be wrong with your head. You get mental problem . You see a story as clear as this, you support the man in the story . A clear case blackmail, intimidation, & oppression.

Yes, no matter what, don't use the helplessness of a woman to treat her unjustly.
Re: Lagos Businessman Spreads Widow's Nude Photos, Demands Refund Of Love Expenses by Georgejeez: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2023
In Tinubu's voice ,,, where are the [/s]cows[s] nudes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.