Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial (68795 Views)

Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra / Policeman In Uniform Preaching At Alaba Market, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Roger3D(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
GreatVocalist:

A slave to God, the one who created me, and whom I'm not worthy to call 'Father'. If that is the slavery I will be subjected to, then I would gladly be a slave for the rest of my life. You know nothing about life, bros.
Get out with this white man brainwashing trash. I was once like you before I saw the light. Christians are pathetic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by purpleicious(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
How ja? He was on Facebook on Friday na?
Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by highchief1: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
aking123:

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/07/02/tears-flow-as-lead-pastor-of-the-evening-church-runcie-mike-dies-suddenly/
i gave up on life in 2020.if death come now I go offer am drink before a carry me go.Why should i bother about something I can’t do anything about.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Richwallet: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2023

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by highchief1: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ishilove:
This is so weird... You preach at someone's burial (someone you're very close to), and the next couple of hours you're dead.

There's more to this than meets the eyes
there’s Nthg even u when Dey type fit die 30 mins time.understand life and u will rest.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Mrkindness: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
talented321:
Rip.
The one under me if it is was a yahoo boy or olosho that die this way you would quote the world bible, forgetting that inside your church house sef people they die everyday.
You people just dey use people parents dey catch cruise for this naija.
👍
Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by highchief1: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2023
Aforxzy:
Sad. He looks young and healthy. What could have cut short his life. Battles within..
healthy people die more than sickly ppl.Consult ur doctor

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by aktolly54(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
Only if hes lucky to see prophet to tell him not to visit burial for anyone close to him. Maybe he will still be alive. There is more to his death than ordinary eyes. Only sensible one who can think beyond physical thing will understand not all this small small boyz for NL

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by occfx: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Praying for a dead person is futility. It's what they were before their death that determines whether they find peace or damnation in the hereafter.
You may only pray for God to grant their families the strength to bear the loss.

I have been thinking about that church of a thing and praying to God unbehalf of a dead person. Bible made it clear that it's a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by brightDdon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Praying for a dead person is futility. It's what they were before their death that determines whether they find peace or damnation in the hereafter.
You may only pray for God to grant their families the strength to bear the loss.

I think you are correct,,their life before will determine their next stage of life

We can only pray for the living.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by jubrilELsudan: 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY WERE BOTH LOVERS

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by thatigboman: 12:01am On Jul 03, 2023
Ishilove:
This is so weird... You preach at someone's burial (someone you're very close to), and the next couple of hours you're dead.

he preached on Friday and died the following day Saturday.
Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by thatigboman: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Benblaq:
Man, you really gotta watch the video of the man crying. At a point I paused the video to analyse if he had a hand in her death, or it's just because he was so close to her. Another thing, I don't even know the relationship between them, if it's just a pastor-member friendship or there's more. Mannnn, he preached on Thursday at her funeral, committed suicide yesterday Saturday. It must have been too heavy to bear.
someone commented that the deceased was his cousin
Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by OmonnakOdapig: 12:07am On Jul 03, 2023
Just checked the lady’s wall. Eka Nyin Facebook. She was Born with congenital heart problems, & died of heart complications 36yo after an unsuccessful open heart surgery . Being Born withHeart disease nor be beans . Saw the video of the pastor weeping at her burial. Very touching! But l honestly doubt the pastor, commited suicide as it’s spreading on social media, crying more than bereaved parents of the young lady born with heart problems.

I believe that man was killed/murdered and the body was hunged at the said suicide place, not him commiting the suicide. He had so much going on for him. His growing church, two beautiful kids & his young wife. It is either he was killed or manipulated. Police needs to investigate thoroughly.

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Tundex911: 12:41am On Jul 03, 2023
At the end

Every single soul is a Dead soul
Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by niel63(m): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2023
Pastor sef go do surgery. Some other Christians no wan know o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by faceLAGOS: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2023
Foolish simp of a man!

Would he have died had it been a fellow man like him?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Rinoxy: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2023
Clearsky:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
U just registered a new account on nairaland just to post this? Be healed.
Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Elanqy: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2023
A priest should be capable of officiating a baptismal ceremony and a marriage ceremony where there is celebration as well as a burial ceremony where there is mourning. The bible in Rom 12:15 stated that we should celebrate with those who celebrate and mourn with those who mourn. Unfortunately, some denominations have made it look like believers are never expected to have any course to sorrow or mourn. It’s quite shocking that a Pastor would commit suicide after officiating his first burial ceremony.

P/S: I am expecting people to drag me for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Myer(m): 3:50am On Jul 03, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:

Even if it is futility, there's nothing wrong in it.
Pray at all seasons and pray about everything.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Myer(m): 3:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Ishilove:

There is so much attack in ministry work.
Which is why a lot of ministers shy away from some of these works.
But God knows best.
May their souls rest in peace and May God's counsel stand in their families. May the gates of hell truly not prevail against the church in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by dayorich: 5:50am On Jul 03, 2023
Ishilove:

Honestly, I also hold the same opinion; but religious bigots will not think in that direction!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by spiceadole: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2023
I know this man and his wife(an arrogant and very saucy consultant paediatrician)...Life has humbled her,indeed.

Maybe the dead church member was his girlfriend.
He couldn't bear the loss of kitten..and had to die to continue knacking her .

All these so called paparazzi god of men

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by spiceadole: 6:30am On Jul 03, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WON'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY WERE BOTH LOVERS

I swear..my thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Alpharey: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2023
Too much sorrow may damage your health. Never know if he is having an underlying sickness like high blood pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Runcie Mike Dies Hours After Preaching At A Burial by Jake420: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2023
When Ada Ameh died , I was in sadness and shock but not disbelief. It's so sad how the heart being in turmoil can lead to your death. She died from depression , real shi. Not the one you hear American teens complain of. Pain from external sources like an affliction to your heart.
So you see, find solace In God. Know you'll meet again and fight on. Don't succumb to your feelings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.