Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? (4708 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / 5 Things Men Do In Bed Women Hates / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? by wonder233: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Met a lady, wanted to give her head the first day, she declined. Got to later discover her vagina stank so bad. Initially, she accused me of wanting to put down her self esteem that no guy ever told her she stank down there.
I insisted, saying many guys are simps who would rather endure the stench than say it as it is.
She later backed down and got treatment in the hospital for bacteria vaginosis.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Have you experienced it before,... The yansh smelling part? grin grin

Wetin eye see mouth no fit talk am
Re: Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? by DocJoseph(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Wetin eye see mouth no fit talk am

Tell her to wash her Puzzy n anuz clean na
Re: Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? by onome2013: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2023
See how you near your grave . Continue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking? by DocJoseph(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
onome2013:
See how you near your grave . Continue

Really??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave / How Do I Tell My Boyfriend I Have No Friends? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.