Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) (64248 Views)

Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Naijalarry: 3:10am On Jul 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfg8N04Rn3s

A Nigerian, Joyce Ijeoma, has started a 72-hour massaging marathon in an attempt to break the Guinness World Record for the longest massage on different individuals.

The lady made this known this in a video that went viral on Sunday. 

At the time of filing this report, she has finished 18 of the 72 hours earmarked for the massage.

Ijeoma began the massaging marathon on July 1, 2023, in the Lekki area of Lagos State.

She is looking to break Alastair Galpin’s record for the longest full-body massage in 25 hours and 4 minutes which was held in South Kalimantan, Indonesia in November 2015.

However, there is yet to be an official confirmation from GWR.

Source- https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/nigerian-lady-joyce-on-course-to-break-guinness-world-records-for-longest-massage/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Naijalarry: 3:10am On Jul 03, 2023
More

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 3:15am On Jul 03, 2023
What’s with all this Guinness world records m@dness? SMH

Well good for her I see her fully booked for the rest of the year with those pictures I’m seeing

305 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by duduade: 3:36am On Jul 03, 2023
Wetin we no go see

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Iseoluwani: 3:42am On Jul 03, 2023
What is it with this obsession of GWR

I GUESS EVERYONE WANTS TO LEAVE A LEGACY
But abeg leave better legacy nah.

Meanwhile by the time nigerians deal with GWR, there will be no record to break again in the world . Ordinary food 4 Nigerians wants to break each other's record in space of 29days... Sho gun laye ni

127 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by FuckTheMod: 4:31am On Jul 03, 2023
At least, thank God say she nor cook. grin grin grin

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2023
So before you enter any competition, go for a photoshoot and display as much randy pictures as you can.
Na una sabi 👌🏻
Let me get my car key and come and be going

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Gadafii: 4:47am On Jul 03, 2023
Until Nigerians tear this book to piece we no go rest 🤣🤣😂

Na so dem go crash trumps truth app two days ago, simply because twitter was restricted.

Trump go dey wonder which kind wahala be this 😭😂😅

237 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Dikastan: 5:51am On Jul 03, 2023
Small thing ,dey don release their ashawo pictures...any way you will see better customers with these pictures

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by illicit(m): 6:18am On Jul 03, 2023
Nigerians and overdo

Anyway, is it free and will she sit on me tongue

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2023
Another Olosho advertising strategy on the loose again

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by MrPOTUS: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Be like say the GWR na the new channel for oloshoes to advertise their market undecided

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Typing: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2023
JpBiz92:
I can't remember any igbo making this type of comment about the various Yoruba women jealousy-induced cooking competition to break hilda baci record. Why are you people always stupid in that region?

I look like Yoruba for ya eyes?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by kmaster007: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Nah her body she won sale

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by SAMBARRY: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2023
This is not even funny.why must Nigerians mess everything up and turn it into a huge joke

13 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
grin
My dear sisters on nairaland,in all you do, makesure you have nyash... Because las las,nyash na way opener.....

17 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by marlow1962(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
What kind of misplaced malady is this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by biggz82: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
All this olosho no go stay one place

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by jeeqaa7(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Hilda don cast this new hookup update...

na why dammy no trend .. no nyansh

as Big brother don turn politics.. Make this one's use GWR hold body

53 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by ImoleNaija: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by MorataFC: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2023
Good luck to her
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Better. That’s why I love the Igbo. Just watch out how a Yoruba girl from Ekiti State will warming up to break this record in few days time. Just watch out

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by chukiz(m): 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
This runs girls no go let Guinness book rest ooooo looking for fame by all means. 😁

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by chuose2: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Now everbody wan enter Guinness Book of World Record grin

Thank goodness una leave cooking. angry

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by lexy2014: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
DWJOBScom:
So before you enter any competition, go for a photoshoot and display as much randy pictures as you can.
Na una sabi 👌🏻

You are in d spirit. Their "market" must sell

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by pstemma1990: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
DWJOBScom:
Na una sabi 👌🏻
oya come and be going

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2023
Reminds me of how the Lagos State governor was busy eating Hilda rice that day grin

This one get big nyash and bress so she might probably win the record

Then after that, governors and tribal Chiefs will start calling to congratulate her.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Hambivert: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Very soon GWR would place stringent rules and requirements to deter Nigerians from tearing their book of recordings.
Anyways, I am happy that this one has the sense to do something different unlike the others that were bereft of ideas, although we know her randy aim.
Do you know massaging is sweetest when every hour is filled with happiness¿

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos / My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.