Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) (64266 Views)

Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by nedekid: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Massage without happy ending is no massage.
If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
GWR better be checking this book if it still dey where dem keep am?

The way Nigerian ladies are going this time, that book is not safe, somebody fit thief am.

At least someone is not cooking this time, let's see how it goes...

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by CHIGIM: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Typing:

I look like Yoruba for ya eyes?
nack am well well,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Roon9(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Until Nigerians tear this book to piece we no go rest πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Na so dem go crash trumps truth app two days ago, simply because twitter was restricted.

Trump go dey wonder which kind wahala be this πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Update na update

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Awon Happy Endings tun ti de.
Governor Sanwoolu is around the corner to show face before she break the record. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am sure her essence of trying the GWR is to popularize her job for clients that might need "massage with happy ending". grin grin grin grin. We know that format. Well, she is lucky because most Nigerian politicians and wealthy men are too randy for her to fail. Just monitor the space in one year time she go dey post vacations and houses acquired.

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gadafii:
Until Nigerians tear this book to piece we no go rest πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Na so dem go crash trumps truth app two days ago, simply because twitter was restricted.

Trump go dey wonder which kind wahala be this πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
Mehn that twitter restriction is something else. I spend a lot of time on that app.
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by highoctane: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeeSantos:
What’s with all this Guinness world records m@dness? SMH

Well good for her I see her fully booked for the rest of the year with those pictures I’m seeing
It does end at happy endings. Now you know.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
FuckTheMod:
At least, thank God say she nor cook. grin grin grin
she no be yoruba nah.
Na yorubas dey copy copy, sotey dem copy tribal marks from igala grin grin
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by GBASKY: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
THIS THING IS NOTHING BUT A DOG ( grin grin grin grin grin BITCH) LOOKING FOR A MASSIVE DOGGY FORK

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
I say it Nigerian just like to abuse things.

You draw unnecessary attention to yourself you work may likely suffer. Cuz people suddenly place unreal expection on in you. So the pressure is on. Is best you start thing quietly with no pressure and build yourself gradually up than all this.

Some will go to that girl restaurant and say her food no even sweet or na just normal. All because you enter world record. Na you set too much for yourself.
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by WorldRichest: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sec sells. Even me, I still buy Sex.

Useless prostitutes all over the place

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Better. That’s why I love the Igbo. Just watch out how a Yoruba girl from Ekiti State will warming up to break this record in few days time. Just watch out
the thing be say she no go even fine.
She go carry face like gbegiri soup grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeeSantos:
What’s with all this Guinness world records m@dness? SMH

Well good for her I see her fully booked for the rest of the year with those pictures I’m seeing

grin
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
The lady is hotter and stunning than Hilda Baci; her Bakassi is natural than Baci. I hope she is discovered by those whose attention she seeks.

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by lexy2014: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Creamypie:
People dey promote their real trade here

No be lie. Massage is the side hustle. While the other one she takes pictures for is d main hustle.

Just imagine all the big man that need "massage" patronising her

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by lexy2014: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
The lady is hotter and stunning than Hilda Baci; her Bakassi is natural than Baci. I hope she is discovered by those whose attention she seeks.

She will. Most of her intending customers need "massage" more than food

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by casualobserver: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
All these Nigeria. Record holders in skimpy outfits and bikinis. They should tell us what is is they are really selling.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good luck to her.
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:
I am sure her essence of trying the GWR is to popularize her job for clients that might need "massage with happy ending". grin grin grin grin. We know that format. Well, she is lucky because most Nigerian politicians and wealthy men are too randy for her to fail. Just monitor the space in one year time she go dey post vacations and houses acquired.

Then she will say "it can only be God" and start giving motivational speeches on her IG page

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
We in Nigeria always make mess of everything
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Xclusivenaija24: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Very good.... Get more updates on https://www.xclusivenaija.com
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Reminds me of how the Lagos State governor was busy eating Hilda rice that day grin

This one get big nyash and bress so she might probably win the record

Then after that, governors and tribal Chiefs will start calling to congratulate her.

Then ngozi Nweala will congratulate her. Then Tinubu and all the governors, Mandela will wake up from his grave to celebrate her.
All the oloshos in lekki don find new scope, e go soon cast
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Omoawoke: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
the thing be say she no go even fine.
She go carry face like gbegiri soup grin

Something I like about Igbo girls, anybody can fvk as many as they want as long as there is money. They make us happy with good naks. This December go sweet, I don already mark enough Igbo girls down for strikes
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
lexy2014:

Then she will say "it can only be God" and start giving motivational speeches on her IG page

Na so na.... grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by izubext007: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hilda don open gate
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by obontami: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Olosho wan use GWR chase clout so hin go get big mugu clients like that Hilda hoe do. grin

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by sameks08(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
All this runs girls self waiting be una problem you people never tell us
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Something I like about Igbo girls, anybody can fvk as many as they want as long as there is money. They make us happy with good naks. This December go sweet, I don already mark enough Igbo girls down for strikes
wow lucky u.
Our girls are neat, thats why all rich men wants them.
And broke ones like you keep selling properties just for u to have thier attention.
Meanwhile, i cant stand the smell that ooze outta yoruba women.
Even devil's armpit still dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Lobotomy02: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Happy ending go dey?
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Domistar5(f): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
The way girls are comfortable to wear half nude cloth shocks me. I can't try that shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos / A Thread For Body Builders / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.