Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) (64254 Views)

Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos) / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by KingPure(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
God will answer your prayers shortly, and He will decorate you in a way that you'll be surprised at yourself.

Thugnificent:
Good morning nairalanders

Please someone should help me with any amount for foodstuffs please. I'm really hungry and no job forthcoming. God bless u and the work of your hands.

07 25 00 93 40 access bank.

PS: I'm a graduate of pub admin 2:2 and a graphic designer. Incase you have any job offer for me. This is my number:
090 25 87 89 07 and email nyscskitz@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by callmevirus(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
I want to break my own GWR
Fuc-ka-thon

I want to set 180 hrs of the longest sex
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Sirchiboy: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

Your dick go just Los inside her tomtom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lost mission.
I no dey sure her thing go dey big enough to accolade my rod
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by NBAjunior: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Lost mission.
I no dey sure her thing go dey big enough to accolade my rod

Lol day play your dick reach 9 inchis
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Na so! A certified prostitute is yet to come display her own marathon skills..

No one should condemn her here..

Let it begin.. πŸ˜”
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Guinness book now become tollgate for jobless Nigerian, I hope someone won't choose crying for 24hours, to enter Guinness world records 😜✍️
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Sirchiboy: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol day play your dick reach 9 inchis
More than that.
Bring work for me.
Old or young.
Na my work oooo
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by NBAjunior: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sirchiboy:
More than that.
Bring work for me.

Lol πŸ˜† bad guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Sirchiboy: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
NBAjunior:

Lol πŸ˜† bad guy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Make man pikin fit see money chop

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by sonofsteven: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeeSantos:
What’s with all this Guinness world records m@dness? SMH

Well good for her I see her fully booked for the rest of the year with those pictures I’m seeing

Na the new marketing strategy

Keep up man
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
LeeSantos:
What’s with all this Guinness world records m@dness? SMH

Well good for her I see her fully booked for the rest of the year with those pictures I’m seeing
when people jobless, everything become job 😜✍️
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Thugnificent(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
KingPure:
God will answer your prayers shortly, and He will decorate you in a way that you'll be surprised at yourself.

Amen!! God bless you.
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by charlizonto: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Must every world record be broken in Nigeria within the space of a month

Abi una think say Dem no get sense??
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by gentlegenius(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
DWJOBScom:
So before you enter any competition, go for a photoshoot and display as much randy pictures as you can.
Na una sabi πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Let me get my car key and come and be going
Marketing strategy...
They are not after the record. They just want the attention of our moneybag politicians.
It's just a shortcut to our national cake.
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by telleyway: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
DWJOBScom:
So before you enter any competition, go for a photoshoot and display as much randy pictures as you can.
Na una sabi πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Let me get my car key and come and be going

This is another advanced way of doing olosho
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by headboyprince(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
freemanq:
If this stuff is that important white people will claim all the prize, Africans stop wasting ur time and energy
Leave them to be catching cruise breaking records no one give An F about... while their leaders are fucking them left and right... white people will just be looking at them shithole and be laughing silently... grin
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:
Ibo girls ehhn
angry
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Oju4190: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
I will soon create my Guiness book as the longest dancer ever......I will dance for 40 days and 40 night non stop...
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:

Mama re orunneye
e pain am ooo
hiohiohiohio
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Muyiii(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
We abuse every single information we know about that.
I’m not amused, very typical.
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by yusufmurry: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
Massage therapist with happy ending

All these girls "working hard"
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:

Eleribu oniyeye
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Weathered: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
She no get shape. Please put on some proper clothings
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Bfly: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
lol. Looks like those half nude photos is the only way they could advertise their brand.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by iammo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje baje oooo

Stop derailing threads
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by KingDash09(m): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Someone get this man 5 cartons of beer
Wawelexy:
Another Olosho advertising strategy on the loose again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
I think say na d@@ck massage
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
iammo:

Naso... Everyone knows the idiot crying about people's mention

Kingsley without sense
keep crying ooo
hahahahaha
Re: Joyce Ijeoma Begins 72-Hour Massaging Marathon To Break Guinness Record (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Little Ghanaian Girl With Blue Eyes - Photos / A Thread For Body Builders / Missing Osun Coronavirus Patient Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.