Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Peter Obi should be President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi should be President (2685 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi should be President by BigCowHornn: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Phillipson02:
But when u were doing tribalism u thought igbos are ur problem right?

Funny guy.

Igbos are not your own problem Again?

Yeeboo as you call it
Re: Peter Obi should be President by meolaniyi(m): 8:17am On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders
I don't want to go into too much details because of time. I am in the middle of life and death here. I need to raise some funds this morning to clear some very crucial debt that could make me take my life. Please assist me with anything you can at this moment. God bless you. My account details is on my Bio.
post your account details You no shout emilokon again. I thought Yorubas would be treated differently. I have just discovered what they said about all these supporters of evil rigging are the online beggers. See what tribalism has done to you.

My respect goes to the Yorubas who are in this fight for a true leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Nice2023(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders
I don't want to go into too much details because of time. I am in the middle of life and death here. I need to raise some funds this morning to clear some very crucial debt that could make me take my life. Please assist me with anything you can at this moment. God bless you. My account details is on my Bio.

One of those who plunge the country into this nonsense.

I don't wish u death because everyone would die...but before u commits suicide,repent and ask God to forgive u for supporting this evil govt in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi should be President by MrALIVE: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2023
E no go pass loan apps...they are threatening you to pay abi?? or they post your pictures online...thats the only explanation to this.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by apache4: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2023
How much do you need ?

Suicide is not an option pls ...

chaddy16:
Please nairalanders
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Nice2023(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Bridget95:
All of you who because of tribalism voted Emi lokan will suffer more in this period of RENEWED SHEGE.

Tell them well,well.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Highways: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders

After campaigning and voting for Tinubu, you now want to commit suicide.....

Abeg if you get original charger, make you will it to me....

Monqui

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Bridget95(f): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Fvck off YBF! Why do you Obid.iots always express your stupidity with so much arrogance?
E pain am !

You never see anything, una go hear ween
Re: Peter Obi should be President by NOwazobia: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2023
If you commit suicide, the news will trend, my comment will be that you are a coward, and I won't even remember you the next hour.

It will be like the news of those being murdered daily by bandits and terrorists.

I never shared a tear, and yours won't be different.

The country is hard enough for someone to be threatening suicide in a population of over 100 million.

Your place will just be for another to take. undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Olumighty123(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2023
Rolings:

When people dey talk say life hard....no show face, you be big boy as per say you get korope

You no read where e say the korope get accident? Una still dey drag who life hard pass for? 😒
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Sharpsharp00123: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2023
WorldRichest:
We quit jobs when we think we have had enough. We quit relationships when we think we have had enough. We quit schools when we think we have had enough. We quit homes when we think we have had enough. Anyone should be able to quit life when he/she thinks he/she has had enough.

Islamically, if you die while owing someone, you will pay back before you can enter Heaven if you are judged worthy of entering Heaven.

However, many people who held on even when they felt they should quit, they end up having big breakthroughs thereafter
sorry, please how will a dead person pay back before entering heaven?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Rolings: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2023
Olumighty123:

You no read where e say the korope get accident? Una still dey drag who life hard pass for? 😒

Person wet get accidented korope is still a big boy.
You no know wetin many dey go through. Some people will even feel like a king owning an accidented korope.
No be dragging matter....na reality
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Sharpsharp00123: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2023
Bridget95:
All of you who because of tribalism voted Emi lokan will suffer more in this period of RENEWED SHEGE.
so are u saying those that voted obi don’t have any problem?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Sharpsharp00123: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Fvck off YBF! Why do you Obid.iots always express your stupidity with so much arrogance?
I tire

They present life as if those that voted obi are living in paradise

So does that mean all igbos don’t have problem, the same question Reno Omokri asked them on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Rolings: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You didn't read his story to the end. He said the korope had accident the same month he bought it and now he has no job and is finding it hard taking care of his family.

I did and still insist he is among the previoeged even with an accidented korope.....what should those without even a bike to say
Re: Peter Obi should be President by chaddy16: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2023
apache4:
How much do you need ?

Suicide is not an option pls ...

I need 200k. I haven't even seen anything yet sir. Please help me with anything
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Oceanjagaban: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2023
Stop gambling
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Thermodynamics(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders

Quick question, who did you vote ?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by meolaniyi(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2023
Highways:

After campaigning and voting for Tinubu, you now want to commit suicide.....

Abeg if you get original charger, make you will it to me....

Monqui
Thank you for pulling this out. They think they are publishing Igbo man and Obidients. RIP in Advance grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by maasoap(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Bridget95:
Who did you vote? And because of what? Don't face your work
Re: Peter Obi should be President by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2023
meolaniyi:
post your account details You no shout emilokon again. I thought Yorubas would be treated differently. I have just discovered what they said about all these supporters of evil rigging are the online beggers. See what tribalism has done to you.

My respect goes to the Yorubas who are in this fight for a true leadership.
Let me guess, that would be our "yes daddy". grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi should be President by ezugegere(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Renewed Shege never even start, you want to commit suicide? See mumu... Sniper don finish for market?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2023
Rolings:

Person wet get accidented korope is still a big boy.
You no know wetin many dey go through. Some people will even feel like a king owning an accidented korope.
No be dragging matter....na reality
Na accidented korope go bring money for him? Na accidented korope go put food in his kids mouths? Small sense like this, u no get

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders

As a tribalist, why didn't you tag only the yorubas here as your preferred source of help

Again, as a tribalist, what makes you think if you commit suicide, people from other regions would care?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Proudlyomonna: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Ignorant man!!

Man is spirit, journeying here on earth with a purpose.

Along the Journey beholds roads to choose from.

Whatever You face now as man, accept and take responsibility of Your actions and inactions.

Beat Yourself if You must.

Fight your way out with a bigger force and energy because in the long run,You are on a lone journey man.

Well nobody go follow You die Your die, so it's still Your own decision to cut Your journey shot.

Instead of make You beg for help, You wan use malnupilitive sympathy card.

Die no hungry You, You for no even get strength dey use microphone loud am.

And Him still dey use browsing phone oo angry
Why you never enter street sell am start from somewhere angry

Guy silver nor gold nairaland has not but what they have, they give unto you.

EXPECT MORE ADVICE OR TESTIMONIES OF PROBLEMS WEY GO MAKE YOUR PROBLEM BEGIN THANK HIM ELEDA AND CHI FOR HIM OWN PROBLEM grin

My mind dey tell me se You go like corn well well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Eddysilver(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders

Don't worry about the things cause every little thing is gonna be alright.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Nairastake: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders

Timo Werner, Let's just hope that it's not Tinubu that is dealing with you...

Eyaaaaa... Timo tears embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Check your balance shaaaaa... I sent you something, but you can only withdraw it when you emancipate yourself from tribalism and hate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Adaisback(f): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bis op where you wan die go? After voting in a dead vegetable, you now want to commit suicide? Op, pls tighten your seat belt . We are in this together
Re: Peter Obi should be President by maxlis097(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please nairalanders be careful with this guy, he has a past record of conning people. He’s someone I know personally.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Satguru: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders
Please tell us your real problem, let us see if actually we can help you, because whatever you are passing through now, some of us have passed through it before.
Did u borrow funds from online wayo people and they are threatening u?
I WANTED TO HELP YOU WITH SMALL THING BEFORE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, according to one of your posts you said you love old folks ( people that have plugged this country into a big MESS, than the young ones,
For u to choose JAGABAN instead of OBI or ATIKU shows you have no good plans for our dear country. 'NIGERIA NEEDS LIBERATION'
PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DIE, WE DON'T NEED YOU.
YOU ARE JUST MINUS ONE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Finestgurlie(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2023
Adaisback:
Bis op where you wan die go? After voting in a dead vegetable, you now want to commit suicide? Op, pls tighten your seat belt . We are in this together
I want to knack you asap
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Highways: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
I need 200k. I haven't even seen anything yet sir. Please help me with anything

Go collect from Tinubu.... Crook begger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Knew Wike Was Such An Humble Person / Seun Rere Crooner, Christy Igbokwe Dies At 51 / Boko Haram Opens Kung Fu School. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.