Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Peter Obi should be President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi should be President (2732 Views)

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / No Offence But Peter Obi Should Answer This Question. / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Highways: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:

My sincere apologies for this sir but I'm in a very critical state. I need help

Oh really? Tinubu 30k no solve this one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by maxlis097(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Highways:

Oh really? Tinubu 30k no solve this one
Leemao. People wicked for this nairaland sha 😂😂
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Christistruth03: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fully Turn to Christ
Re: Peter Obi should be President by maxlis097(m): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
You never commit the suicide ? Bast**rd tribal b!got. E go too sweet me if you d!e. And as you read this make you just prepare your coff!n. Useless online beggar
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Adaisback(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I want to knack you asap
Ashawo nwoke! Repent jor, we are in end times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Rolings: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2023
maasoap:

Na accidented korope go bring money for him? Na accidented korope go put food in his kids mouths? Small sense like this, u no get

Ma mumu you be not to realise that an accidented korope is not incapacitated just only accidented once fixed will resume his income flow....whereas someone without korope has nothing to even hope on.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Gunayo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mikespecialone:
Can I tell you some people don’t even have MB to browse Nairaland this pretty morning, Oga u better be grateful to God , ur own even better self , if I should tell u want am about to face this morning, you ain’t gonna believe. Just Hope and Pray
How sure are you that his situation is not worst than yours?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Gunayo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
sorry, please how will a dead person pay back before entering heaven?
Don't you know there is spiritual business transaction afterlife?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
I need 200k. I haven't even seen anything yet sir. Please help me with anything
mumu tribalist u still dey alive

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Sharpsharp00123: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gunayo:
Don't you know there is spiritual business transaction afterlife?
please explain how d dead will pay over there n how d living will collect it here?

I am a Christian n I haven’t heard about this before
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nairastake:

Timo Werner, Let's just hope that it's not Tinubu that is dealing with you...

Eyaaaaa... Timo tears embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Check your balance shaaaaa... I sent you something, but you can only withdraw it when you emancipate yourself from tribalism and hate.
y send him money now ? That means u encourage tribalists
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
Satguru:

Please tell us your real problem, let us see if actually we can help you, because whatever you are passing through now, some of us have passed through it before.
Did u borrow funds from online wayo people and they are threatening u?
I WANTED TO HELP YOU WITH SMALL THING BEFORE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, according to one of your posts you said you love old folks ( people that have plugged this country into a big MESS, than the young ones,
For u to choose JAGABAN instead of OBI or ATIKU shows you have no good plans for our dear country. 'NIGERIA NEEDS LIBERATION'
PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DIE, WE DON'T NEED YOU.
YOU ARE JUST MINUS ONE.
I planned to send him money too but if I remember how wicked tinubu APC supporters are , I will just shudder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Satguru:

Please tell us your real problem, let us see if actually we can help you, because whatever you are passing through now, some of us have passed through it before.
Did u borrow funds from online wayo people and they are threatening u?
I WANTED TO HELP YOU WITH SMALL THING BEFORE, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, according to one of your posts you said you love old folks ( people that have plugged this country into a big MESS, than the young ones,
For u to choose JAGABAN instead of OBI or ATIKU shows you have no good plans for our dear country. 'NIGERIA NEEDS LIBERATION'
PLEASE GO AHEAD AND DIE, WE DON'T NEED YOU.
YOU ARE JUST MINUS ONE.
the idiot even loved shettima the Boko chief? shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by chaddy16: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thanks to all the kind persons here that showered me with so much love in this trying times. May Almighty God replenish your pockets.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Thanks to all the kind persons here that showered me with so much love in this trying times. May Almighty God replenish your pockets.
Anyone kind to u will share in ur abomination.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
That money will finish quick and u shall go begging once more . Bet me , if 100 of u disappear from Nigeria peace and progress shall exist .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Mikespecialone(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Gunayo:
How sure are you that his situation is not worst than yours?

He just poured out his worst situation in his post , don’t even ask about mine
Re: Peter Obi should be President by nnewsnjobs: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Phillipson02:
That money will finish quick and u shall go begging once more . Bet me , if 100 of u disappear from Nigeria peace and progress shall exist .

Hahaha, bros please take it easy with him.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Phillipson02: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
nnewsnjobs:

Hahaha, bros please take it easy with him.
it takes extreme and terrific hate and wickedness to support APC after their 8yrs of sorrowful leadership and this dude supported APC to ridicle others

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by overseasnbeyond: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
go ahead and commit suicide ooooo

work everywhere and never think you can scam people online.

chaddy16:
Please nairalanders
I don't want to go into too much details because of time. I am in the middle of life and death here. I need to raise some funds this morning to clear some very crucial debt that could make me take my life. Please assist me with anything you can at this moment. God bless you. My account details is on my Bio.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by jullary(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
It is well my brother, with korope am a big boy?! Seriously until u enter u go undersatand. I have an accident nobody to support me to repairs it, or do u think for just 3weeks i have saved much? i swear.i have 3 kids no help infact i contemplate suicide more than than the op
Rolings:

When people dey talk say life hard....no show face, you be big boy as per say you get korope
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Landowner101(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
chaddy16:
Please nairalanders
I don't want to go into too much details because of time. I am in the middle of life and death here. I need to raise some funds this morning to clear some very crucial debt that could make me take my life. Please assist me with anything you can at this moment. God bless you. My account details is on my Bio.
Don't even attempt it.

Locate any carwash around you and beg the owner for you to work there, atleast #2000 daily money is sure. Did this during my undergraduate days when I was contemplating suicide.

Suicide isn't an option oo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Rolings: 5:30am On Jul 04, 2023
jullary:
It is well my brother, with korope am a big boy?! Seriously until u enter u go undersatand. I have an accident nobody to support me to repairs it, or do u think for just 3weeks i have saved much? i swear.i have 3 kids no help infact i contemplate suicide more than than the op

Bro you were able to save or somehow manage to buy a korope,..if na me o I Believe I will still somehow find a way to repair it. It snot as bad as you paint it...if you hear other people story you go go church go do thanksgiving ontop accidented korope
Re: Peter Obi should be President by survivor10(m): 5:49am On Jul 04, 2023
You put millions into this mess of a Nigeria at the moment. Now, you want to kill yourself and leave us to continue to suffer. You must be alive to complete the 8 years of suffering and partake in it completely.

Rather than give you money, I prefer to throw it into the river, filthy fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Gunayo(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
please explain how d dead will pay over there n how d living will collect it here?

I am a Christian n I haven’t heard about this before
You just said you are a Christian. This applies to Muslims
Re: Peter Obi should be President by floridam(m): 6:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Please don't!
Taking your life is not the solution to your problem.
1. You can try go through your contacts on your phone one by one.
2. Talk to a friend who is in another state so you can relocate there.
3. Start a new life there by doing whatever you can to survive. Anything at all you are capable of.
4. You will pick up gradually from there.
5. Don't be surprised if your friend begins to disrespect you few days you relocated. Just endure until you get what you want.
6. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Sharpsharp00123: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2023
Gunayo:
You just said you are a Christian. This applies to Muslims
I like to learn more bro cos I don’t understand
Re: Peter Obi should be President by maxlis097(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Has he committed the suicide? Cheap scammer
Re: Peter Obi should be President by Gunayo(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
I like to learn more bro cos I don’t understand
Don't you know that there are spiritual transactions?
Re: Peter Obi should be President by BigCowHornn: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2023
Phillipson02:
it takes extreme and terrific hate and wickedness to support APC after their 8yrs of sorrowful leadership and this dude supported APC to ridicle others

Only God knows what made you change

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Helgreenluv(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Ashawo nwoke! Repent jor, we are in end times.
The person using that moniker is a guy. Na Chinedu be him name. Finestgurlie, baddestqueen and PoliciaNLand all na the same person.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi should be President by Adaisback(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Helgreenluv:

The person using that moniker is a guy. Na Chinedu be him name. Finestgurlie, baddestqueen and PoliciaNLand all na the same person.
always stalking me o. I don tire for him matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Must Go - Nigerians Call For Military Intervention / Reno Omokri Corrects A Twitter Fan For Saying Igbos Are Isrealites / Nigeria's Oil Revenue Cut By Half In The Ist Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.