Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) (51245 Views)

Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Lady Twerks In Front Of Soldier And His 2 Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by oscarlamba: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
AImiron:
That's my G, real man Top G...

The guy after watching the video.
I like these davido pictures ehh grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by 43Ronin: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
the guy probably got a discount for the 2nd girl on the next date. Real OG #mofious

Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by OvertheTop(m): 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
Guyman01:
They are pretending to each other, they both enjoyed the outing
listen, they both said ..it was the best date they had had
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Caseless: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
What's funny? They were over-laughing.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by raphy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can pull it off make I finish making my money they can even do 3 some with me
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by mhistamartin: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2023
Him chop una abi him no chop?
We no hear that part for the story
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by thesilentman(m): 2:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Dchampion65:

Life is beyond toto.
probably,but i won't see anything bad in being vulgar about this women's private part until they stop seeing or treating it like some goldmine.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by chipet67(m): 4:12am On Jul 05, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
And is that really supposed to be funny, why are they laughing and making fun about it?
They are shameless na
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by goodyvin02(m): 4:20am On Jul 05, 2023
JASONjnr:
I remember how we used to brag back then, how we will date one sister and knack all the sisters....

This is how we do it.... We understand that women brag alot to their friends about the fun they had with a man and their friends always wish to have such moments as well.... So you make promises to all of them on the low and they will fall for it.

The moment you click one, you should be able to touch the rest...

I swear, sisters and group of friends
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by abjamaica: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2023
cos they're useless
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by goodmike7: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Kemadealadire:
He loses out at the end of the day.

How almost a month apart?
He prolly slept with both of them already.
Trust me should he come back with a bigger lie, he will smash them again..girls love challenges.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by goodmike7: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2023
Caseless:
What's funny? They were over-laughing.

Its a laugh of shame and pain, dude smashed both of them.
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
I remember how we used to brag back then, how we will date one sister and knack all the sisters....

This is how we do it.... We understand that women brag alot to their friends about the fun they had with a man and their friends always wish to have such moments as well.... So you make promises to all of them on the low and they will fall for it.

The moment you click one, you should be able to touch the rest...
Re: 2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) by JASONjnr(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
Jazmine10:
JASONjnr...wanna talk about this? embarassed whatsapp only.

Look, my online life is exactly the opposite of who truly I am....

But we don't have to discuss this here ...

I've sent ya a message...

You can edit and remove your digits...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.