Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: (15893 Views)

Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. / Girlz And Guys: Share Ur FB Or Email Address. *HOT* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Lantean(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
Don't bother indulging that Facebook-deleting tact. shocked

IT WON'T WORK.

You seem not to know she feels insecure. And she's trying to be brave by not telling you exactly what she feels.
Mind you, her insecurity will not end with Facebook.
This is just the beginning of an issue. And the only way to end this is by talking to her - HER TRUSTING YOU.

Just talk to her again. A heart to heart discussion.

By the way, dumping her will only show that you can't deal with partner's emotions.
Are you gonna be dumping every girl that feels this way with you?

Dude! you don't wanna be lonely. wink wink wink

Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

I HAVE A CLEAN CONSCIENCE- JUST THAT I HAVE LEARNT FROM EXPERIENCE THAT PUTTING SOMEONE PICS ON OR FB PROFILE DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING.
^^^Maybe you do! But responses so far would not have been inclined the way they have been! You withheld some of the story!
Putting it doesnt mean anything! But if circumstances warrant such, then. . . . . . Your circumstance is totally different though, so while it may sound silly to you, it may sound wholesome to others! Dont be lopsided about such matters! i hate crowd mentality! wink
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by dipo1: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^

Dude, if you want people to read what your opinion, you gonna need to type more legibly
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2011
[b][/b]so why make ppl go tru all d stress of reading ur silly post lyk it was serious,sexskills is ryt dis is trash! undecided
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
AND WHO SAID ITS NOT SERIOUS ? I JUST GAVE MY REASONS FOR REFUSAL, BASED ON PERSON EXPERIENCE, DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MY RELATIONSHIP IS BEING THREATENED BY MY REFUSAL TO COMPLY?
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

AND WHO SAID ITS NOT SERIOUS ? I JUST GAVE MY REASONS FOR REFUSAL, BASED ON PERSON EXPERIENCE, DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT MY RELATIONSHIP IS BEING THREATENED BY MY REFUSAL TO COMPLY?
Yes! It does! Because you have already decided on what to do!. . . . Admit you wasted my time! smiley
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by smokeyupu(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2011
My brother!!! A word is enough for the wise.

If you love this girl from the bottom of your heart (does not have to be deep down) then do as she requests and gladden her lovely heart. Adding her pics to your profile shoul'nt be a difficult task if you"DIG" this babe.

If you dont love her then there will be no need to give her the opportunity to "spoil" market for prospective and other promising outlooks. Over possesive people have been associated with killings and things of that nature. So if you want to live long end this relationship now. Give the babe a chance to go and get the guy of her dreams. Someone who can paste her pictures all over his car and on his roof top.

Enjoy your life.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
smokeyupu:

. Give the babe a chance to go and get the guy of her dreams. Someone who can paste her pictures all over his car and on his roof top.
grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Ranoscky(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lantean:

Don't bother indulging that Facebook-deleting tact. shocked

IT WON'T WORK.

You seem not to know she feels insecure. And she's trying to be brave by not telling you exactly what she feels.
Mind you, her insecurity will not end with Facebook.
This is just the beginning of an issue. And the only way to end this is by talking to her - HER TRUSTING YOU.

Just talk to her again. A heart to heart discussion.

By the way, dumping her will only show that you can't deal with partner's emotions.
Are you gonna be dumping every girl that feels this way with you?

Dude! you don't wanna be lonely. wink wink wink
Imagine threatening with condition while stil in a r/ship. What if after they get married, wont such a girl turn her husband to house maid?

If it's me, then YES! I wil dump EVERY girl and girlies that feels same way with the OP's GF!!

Make dem go dive inside canal, for all I CARE!! Dem dey crase for head!
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by donem: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
smokeyupu:

If you love this girl from the bottom of your heart (does not have to be deep down) then do as she requests and gladden her lovely heart. Adding her pics to your profile shoul'nt be a difficult task if you"DIG" this babe.

If you dont love her then there will be no need to give her the opportunity to "spoil" market for prospective and other promising outlooks. Over possesive people have been associated with killings and things of that nature. So if you want to live long end this relationship now. Give the babe a chance to go and get the guy of her dreams. Someone who can paste her pictures all over his car and on his roof top.

Enjoy your life.
nice one, got me laughing to an extent though its a reality.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Lantean(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
@Ranoscky:

You would do that, Cos you're one mean, very, bad boy. grin grin grin

Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by dokkyelele(f): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
WHERE ARE U COMING FROM?
U R COMING FROM FACEBOOK!
CANT HELP MYSELF LAUGHING. LMFO x 1000.
@ poster
lts easy for a girl having someone else's picture in her facebook profile and still guys wil want to hop her. But if u'r a guy and u put a female picture in ur profile pics. Girls,good girls and good things wil started away from you(only if u are not married or abt to).
To say the fact. She wants to tie you down while she will be having extra affairs, l wud have suggested otherwise but the breaking treat is a reason to knw where is is going.
And ur really to someone saying their are many guys out there. That reply is cool.
Put it if u want and if u dont tell her u have lost ur password and if she is not careful you will lose her too. lolz
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2011
smokeyupu:

Enjoy your life.
Lmao. My beloved Nairaland pipu no go kill person oh. But I can suggest some of such 'dream guys' that are right here on NL. The sort that would even emboss her pictures in their ankara and wear it to church, funerals, parties, etc. Loverboys wey dey drink woman piss like champagne. Them plenty for hia.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by hardbody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2011
I hate it when people have decided on a course of action and then they come over here to seek for opinino, my question is : to what end? i read some part of your post @OP and it is clear in my head that you do not wanna put up her pic and you have justified yourself for taking that decision, so what else do u want to hear? I am on fb on a pseudonym that way if i dont tell you about me, you will never find me. Meanwhile, i can search virtually everyone that does not apply the same tactic as me QED.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by dokkyelele(f): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
Anoda Facebook Wahala.
And by the way a frnd of mine told her facebook girlfrnd dat he does no have money,cars,houses or superdupa smart phones like his friend Olabisi to give her but love,care & understandin & dat he'l loves her so much.
Then she huged my friend & wisper to him dat 'if truly u love me,please introduce me to ur ur frnd Olabisi'

U had better leave FaceBook and Face ur Book.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
^
Lol. How typical.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Maximip(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
I believe people should treat a gf/bf like he/she is their first and last forgetting every previous experience or future fears.

That said, It's actually not a big deal. I could label a girl as my gf on facebook and still use that same account to scout for and

recruit chicks. I actually think its even better that way. It's like an endorsement by your chick that you're boyfriendable making

other babes skip their initial gra-gra and formings.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by pendo89(f): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2011
A guy needs his space. So do ladies.Being in relationship is not license to spread your tentacles everywhere,and anyhow.It's annoying, very irritating and misusing each other.
There's a level in a relationship where you don't need to check phones,social networks,and monitor movements.The level where you don't care if he has your pic on his desk or not.
You have a deep sense of security since you speak the language of the heart. You rest! Maturity should tell you that you cannot fbi your partner cz if he decides to cheat he will do it without u noticing. No I would not put my partners pic on my wall and I wouldn't want mine on his either.
His wall is his space with his friends. Before we met the wall was there so why should I dominate and choke it? I would want my space as well so no need for each other's pics cz we aren't even married and even if we marry its still his social space.That is how I view it.
If I need him I know where and how to get him.
I would only expect this kind of behaviour from an adolescent.Because she wants to show her man off to her friends. But a grown up? pardon me.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by desola234: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
@poster,
i think itz no big deal, just put her pic there. try seeing things from her perspective, perhaps she's insecure?? I had such an exp wit my ex. he didnt av my pic on his fb page but had that of another lady and i felt it was no biggie, they were just friends and classmates (or so i thot) but guess wat they were dating, after we broke up, i felt funny not making an issue out of it then. i av learnt so i kinda undastand where shez coming from,
moreover,life's simple, compromise Oga
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by franko2: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2011
pendo89:

A guy needs his space. So do ladies.Being in relationship is not license to spread your tentacles everywhere,and anyhow.It's annoying, very irritating and misusing each other.
There's a level in a relationship where you don't need to check phones,social networks,and monitor movements.The level where you don't care if he has your pic on his desk or not.
You have a deep sense of security since you speak the language of the heart. You rest! Maturity should tell you that you cannot fbi your partner cz if he decides to cheat he will do it without u noticing. No I would not put my partners pic on my wall and I wouldn't want mine on his either.
His wall is his space with his friends. Before we met the wall was there so why should I dominate and choke it? I would want my space as well so no need for each other's pics cz we aren't even married and even if we marry its still his social space.That is how I view it.
If I need him I know where and how to get him.
I would only expect this kind of behaviour from an adolescent.Because she wants to show her man off to her friends. But a grown up? pardon me.

pendo89, yours is the most mature thing ive read on this issue

but then, methinks d world is a dynamic place, different people, different thoughts and emotions push them, its virtually impossible to find consensus on this kinda issue sha

and mekaboy, i think your are well within your rights to have posted the way u did ie drip-feeding the facts, i cant work out why some pretend to post with ALL FACTS UPFRONT? 4 NAIRALAND?  fact is nairaland is a place to let off steam and de-stress, those fakitos pretending to have taken u so very 'serious' are all drama queens, especially the wan wit small shidren font, wetin nah, abi u dey try save moni on wetin sef?
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by citous(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
The girl is just insecure. Bros, there is nothing wrong in refusing to put her picture up there so long as you are doing it with good intentions. Have you ever given her any reasons to doubt your commitment to her? If not then you got nothing to worry about. Let her see where you are coming from and try to get to the reason she want yours up on her page.
Anyways despite the fact that relationships are all about compromise, there are still boundaries. My ex wasn't even my friend on FB. She used to be and then when my crazy buddies make crude remarks or jokes she trips over it and I called her on it and told her to un-friend me as I was gonna do same and we agreed that we didn't need FB to express how we felt for each other. And we were the better for it.
And it helps to date mature women too.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2011
[b] AHHHHHHH, I FEEL RELIEVED, GOD BLESS YOU PENDO.

PEOPLE I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER FEEL INSECURE, THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED.

RECIEVED A CALL-

GF- BABY; LOG INTO FB LETS CHAT

ME- OK I AM ON

FACEBOOK CHAT:

GF: CLICK ON MY PROFILE

ME: I CLICKED AND SAW MY PIC AS HER PROFILE PIC, HMMM

GF: WHAT DO YOU THINK? COOL

GF: COOL OK PUT MINE

ME: LOL, FORGET THIS FACE BOOK THING I AM NOT INTO IT

GF: PLS PUT MY PIC JOOR, U TOO DEY FORM

ME: OK I WILL I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING NOW.

GF: HOW MANY MINUTES WILL IT TAKE YOU TO ADD MY PIC

ME: LOL, BABY FORGET THIS FB THING I NO LIKE THIS KIND PUBLICITY

GF: I AM SERIOUS PUT MY PIC, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PUBLICITY? ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF ME? ARE YOU SEEING SOMEONE ELSE?

ME: AHH BABY IF I WAS NOT PROUD OF YOU, WILL I BE WITH YOU, I AM NOT JUST INTO THIS FACEBOOK COMMENT DRAMA.

GF: SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM STUPID FOR PUTTING YOUR PIC, OR I AM A DRAMA QUEEN.

ME: THATS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING, WETHER YOU HAVE MY PIC ON OR NOT IT DOES NOT ADD OR REMOVE ANYTHING FROM US,

GF: IT DOES , PUT MY PIC.

ME: HMMM, LETS TALK ABOUT THIS LATER.

ME: I CALLED, WHATS UP BABY?

GF: HAVE U PUT MY PIC?

ME: NO

GF: PUT IT AND CALL ME BACK.

I HAVE NOT CALLED BACK.[/b]
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]  AHHHHHHH, I FEEL RELIEVED, GOD BLESS YOU PENDO.

PEOPLE I DID NOT DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER FEEL INSECURE, THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED.

RECIEVED A CALL-

ME- OK I AM ON

FACEBOOK CHAT:

ME: OK I WILL I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING NOW.

GF: I AM SERIOUS PUT MY PIC, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PUBLICITY? ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF ME? ARE YOU SEEING SOMEONE ELSE?

ME: AHH BABY IF I WAS NOT PROUD OF YOU, WILL I BE WITH YOU, I AM NOT JUST INTO THIS FACEBOOK COMMENT DRAMA.

GF: SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM silly FOR PUTTING YOUR PIC, OR I AM A DRAMA QUEEN.

ME: THATS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING, WETHER YOU HAVE MY PIC ON OR NOT IT DOES NOT ADD OR REMOVE ANYTHING FROM US,

Errmm. . . . . I think you missed out the place she says "or i break up with you"!  undecided
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by kurus: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mekaboy,

Please be  yourself and dont post any pic of her on your FB page. Whatever her reasons might be for demanding you to do so, are hers and hers alone. You didnt ask her and that she did not think it right to try and reason it out with you, or even make you see things from her point of view shows she is very manipulative and silly.

I'd advise you not to call her back. She dropped the call and if she wants to talk to you, let her call back. If she doesnt call back after a week though, be the bigger boy and try and call her a couple of times(thats if you really really like her). If she picks your call, dont talk about the FB incident. If she brings it up, stand your ground. And if she still insists, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ASAP.
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by horny4u(f): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
She should endeavour to read the hand writing on the wall.

I prefer to keep my private life away from facebook, i use it for a lot of quotes i want to remember but other than that.

I do agree with you that you are either single or married and if i were her she will be placing herself up to be married by her husband and that may or may no be you instead of her using force why not use seduction lipsrsealed
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
I CALLED BACK 3 TIMES AND SHE REPEATED SAME QUESTION. AND I REPEATED SAME ANSWER. AND LAST TIME I ASK SO THIS IS HOW ITS GOING TO BE NOW, SHE SAID YES UNTIL I PUT HER PIC, THIS GAME IS OVER. CAN U IMAGINE HOW GIRLS REASON? SO BECAUSE I REFUSE TO PUT HER PIC IT HAS BECOME A GAME ? SHE DID NOT USE THE WORD BREAKUP BUT TO ME THATS HOW I UNDERSTAND IT. AND THATS WHERE ITS GOING TO LEAD FINALLY.

WELL TO ME. THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN .
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
SMH! So you called her back then! grin grin Just be consistent na, abeg! grin
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by kurus: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2011
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
mekaboy:

[b]RECIEVED A CALL-

ME- OK I AM ON

FACEBOOK CHAT:

YOU: how you go put words for my mouth?! i certainly dont think it's "cool". actually i dont like this sort of nonsense but if you like that sort of thing on your profile then fair enough.

YOU: it's not forming, i am not into this type of stuff, but the day we get married i will do so.

[s]ME: OK I WILL I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING NOW.[/s]

(why the hell did you say that you would?)

YOU: you are taking this FB thingy too seriously, abeg chill for a minute. i am very proud of my parents/siblings too and yet i dont post their photos as my profile pic.

GF: SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT I AM silly FOR PUTTING YOUR PIC, OR I AM A DRAMA QUEEN.

YOU: yes!!!! A) you are silly for putting my pic and expecting me to do the same B) you are making drama because i do not want to do what YOU want me to do (which i am not ready to do)

"KAI!! see order!!!!"

Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^^^ ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by mekaboy(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2011
LOL MR BROWN ITS EASY FOR YOU TO MAKE CORRECTIONS NOW BECAUSE ITS SOMEONE ELSE, THIS IS A NORMAL CONVERSATION AND I KNOW U MIGHT HAVE GIVEN THE SAME ANSWERS.

WAS NOT EXPECTING IT TO LEAD ANYWHERE . ARE SAYING YOU WOULD TELL THE GIRL UR SILLY FOR PUTTING MY PIC ON UR PROFILE? NA I DONT THING SO. I UNDERSTAND SHE DID IT TO IMPRESS ME, SO I WONT TELL HER SHE IS SILLY, BUT SHE HAS TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WONT DO IT. AND THE WAY SHE IS GOING I THINK I WILL THANK GOD I DID NOT PUT IT, BECAUSE WE MIGHT BREAK UP SOON AND I WILL FIND ANOTHER GIRL WHO IS ON FB TOO grin grin grin
Re: Put My Pic On Ur Fb Or Break Up: by Gbenge77(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
@op,its your call,decide wisely. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / #willyoudie Tag And Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.