Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? (232 Views)

Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2023
Good morning. I've been experiencing symptoms akin to colon cancer in recent years but lately it's been worse. Always constipated and seeing blood in my stool. I seldom empty my bowels. I've been to the general hospital but I'm sorry but they always seem to be clueless. Like they keep telling me to go and change my diet or take liquid paraffin and observe for a change.

I'm really tired of this, I need help. Now I know how expensive it is to treat this, I need help with knowing if there are NGOs that can help me with treatment and screening.

Please MOds help me move this to the front page.

I need help you guys. Please don't ignore. I need all the help I can get.

Modified: you guys should help me if you have people that's experienced the same issues.. biko.
Re: Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? by Jogs1900: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2023
SarutobiEky:
Good morning. I've been experiencing symptoms akin to colon cancer in recent years but lately it's been worse. Always constipated and seeing blood in my stool. I seldom empty my bowels. I've been to the general hospital but I'm sorry but they always seem to be clueless. Like they keep telling me to go and change my diet or take liquid paraffin and observe for a change.

I'm really tired of this, I need help. Now I know how expensive it is to treat this, I need help with knowing if there are NGOs that can help me with treatment and screening.

Please MOds help me move this to the front page.

I need help you guys. Please don't ignore. I need all the help I can get.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuKXMhcIRXL/?igshid=YzAyMDM1MGJkZA==

Contact this NGO if they can be of help
Re: Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? by StemCellTherapi(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2023
You don't have Colon Cancer.

Your Gastrointestinal tract had become so hard, too strong and stiff making it impossible for undigested food substances to move freely and effectively across your colon.

Your Gastrointestinal tract (Colon) needs to be Softened. That's all.

You need NRI Products.

That is what can soften it.

Once you start taking the products, you will purge like no man's business which shows the products have started working in your body.

Not only that, It will heavily shake your Gastrointestinal tract (Colon) to dig out whatever has made it so strong and stiff for years thereby making it soft in the process.

Nobody with chronic Constipation has taken our NRI Products and has remained the same.

Send me a DM.
Re: Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
StemCellTherapi:
You don't have Colon Cancer.

Your Gastrointestinal tract had become so hard, too strong and stiff making it impossible for undigested food substances to move freely and effectively across your colon.

Your Gastrointestinal tract (Colon) needs to be Softened. That's all.

You need NRI Products.

That is what can soften it.

Once you start taking the products, you will purge like no man's business which shows the products have started working in your body.

Not only that, It will heavily shake your Gastrointestinal tract (Colon) to dig out whatever has made it so strong and stiff for years thereby making it soft in the process.

Nobody with chronic Constipation has taken our NRI Products and has remained the same.

Send me a DM.
I tried your product before. Didn't work. I'm sorry.
Re: Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? by StemCellTherapi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
SarutobiEky:

You tried just one product and didn't even finish the dosage due to several complaints from you. How do u expect it to work especially when the health issue has stood the test of time in ur body system.

Besides you only tried D3 Organic.
You did not try Cuminus Oil. That Oil is very important and highly effective for such kind of cases.

The two products must go together for Constipation.

But u only got just 1 product.

It is well.
Re: Are there NGOs in Lagos that Offer Free Colon Cancer Screening and Treatment? by gentlezypher: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
SarutobiEky:
hello bro, you mind sharing your experience? I want to try their product

Weight Loss Solution / NRI Products For Ulcer / Enjoyable Foods To Boost Sperm Count