Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later (23742 Views)

Update On My Sister's Leg Injury 2 Years Later / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Joanney: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good one, bro. But what you did can't be repaid. There are things you can't repay.

When someone helps you with money for a treatment that could have killed you you can't really repay that debt.

The value of that support is your life and no matter what you do to payback there is no payback. Good one, bro.

2 Likes

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Egypt209: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is the real blood money 😜

1 Like

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Offpointng: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
That 7k is equivalent to 1.5k in that 2021 so go back and ask for your balance.

grin grin
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Addme: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nothing great than getting rewards for something you never even expect the rewards from.
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Oceanjagaban: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
That 7k wey I give you na out of highness,I no know when I do that rubbish,abeg transfer am sharp sharp to me back
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by luskysylver(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
i actually want to make you continue reaping the good of ur good deed. From your post you actually have an experience as laboratory personnel. Pls my organization urgently needs a laboratory technician with adequate experience. Pay will be worth the work. You or anyone who has an adequate experience should kindly contact me and apply via the email in the advert.
Initially it was meant for Graduate trainee but its now upgraded to someone with experince. Its an oil and gas servicing company.

Kindly contact me on 07083621585 sylver is my name.
Here is the advert. pls interested people should apply before 5th.

2 Likes

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by ShenTeh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
ElBenny:

How could I accept a token of appreciation when I couldn't remember specifically the reason for the appreciation.
What if it wasn't me?
What if it was someone else they mistook for me?
It wouldn't look so great accepting some one else's reward.

You see this statement up here, it's what actually exposed you as someone who genuinely has a kind heart. May God continue to reward you with favour from unusual places.

I personally can't remember any direct reward from any of my human efforts but I strongly believe that the favours I have enjoyed in life may be because of some of those deeds. I am humble enough to acknowledge that yes, I have seeds of kindness in the soil and I am happy to receive it's rewards both here and in the hereafter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by vdestro: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
AntiChristian:
vdestro DNA is not equal to Soul/Spirit o!

I never said DNA is equal to soul and spirit which is why i asked you where is the DNA for conscience and intuition and you could not answer.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by AntiChristian: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
vdestro:

I never said DNA is equal to soul and spirit which is why i asked you where is the DNA for conscience and intuition and you could not answer.

Make i burst your lie again?
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Blake755: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
It reminds me of a man at my place of work omo this man made jest of me until i had to educate him on the misconception of sickle cell since then we have become padi padi he will always buy me food even when i protests am thinking of buying him a gift from China when my next goods arrive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by vdestro: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Make i burst your lie again?

You are the one showing that you lack evem sinple understanding
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by AfonjaPriest: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's good to be good; it's best to be honest in anything you do. Say a thing is bad when it is bad, but some people will be quick to call a mandate robber a saint even when it's clear he rigged to get it.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by AfonjaPriest: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
It's good to be good; it's best to be honest in anything you do. Say a thing is bad when it is bad, but some people will be quick to call a mandate robber a saint even when it's clear he rigged to get it.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
There is consequence for every deeds….. either good or bad, you go reap one

1 Like

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by ALFADOS(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2023
endsarrrs:
Long story....Op just say you want US to donate blood in saving a life
exact point I wanted to elaborate now my guy
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by endsarrrs(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
ALFADOS:
exact point I wanted to elaborate now my guy

Great.....Female here pleaseeeeee
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Olibboy: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
I helped a friend in 2011.. He sent some money to me this year.

3 Likes

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by chocboi78(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Clickairtravels:
It's good to be good my dear, I have benefited a lot from people also, there is hardly an institution I enter without finding help from someone I might not readily recognize but have favoured in one way with something I can't remember.
In long que before you know it someone will tap my shoulder and tell me to come this way or I'm given express service..

Even in court with one particular magistrate and many more. I have found help in a foreign country when someone begged to accommodate me free just like that oo, even back home I accommodate strangers in our home free of charge, dash people money or buy them things without them asking, from d little I have.

Generally.. it's good to be good! Even
it’s good to be good. However getting express service from someone that recognizes you while others are in queue is not goodwill, its Nepotism.

1 Like

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by ThothHermes: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
ElBenny:
The address got me. I also stay on Road 24, Extension B precisely.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by ALFADOS(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
endsarrrs:

Great.....Female here pleaseeeeee
eyya sorry bae
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Clickairtravels: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Na you Sabi that one, well I don tell my tale. Finish

chocboi78:
it’s good to be good. However getting express service from someone that recognizes you while others are in queue is not goodwill, its Nepotism.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by brunobaba(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Westman001:
Well, you could have say it all in two or three sentences.

All the same, it's good you did good. Every action and deeds have it deserved reciprocate.
Pele oo,i too know.
Only two sentences and you don gbagaun.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Consiglieri: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Well done guy!!!
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Neddyogu(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kudos from one MLS to another. Tres bien
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by BarrElChapo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
🙂🙂🙂
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Bodydiialect57: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yeah, whatever you sow, you will definitely reap back, in many folds most times.

Clickairtravels:
It's good to be good my dear, I have benefited a lot from people also, there is hardly an institution I enter without finding help from someone I might not readily recognize but have favoured in one way with something I can't remember.
In long que before you know it someone will tap my shoulder and tell me to come this way or I'm given express service..

Even in court with one particular magistrate and many more. I have found help in a foreign country when someone begged to accommodate me free just like that oo, even back home I accommodate strangers in our home free of charge, dash people money or buy them things without them asking, from d little I have.

Generally.. it's good to be good! Even
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Sparkle777(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
theophorus:
This is Good.
I be regular donor but all these Blood Banks no dey try at all.

I go donate dem go just say thank You and another one go give 1 Bottle water and 1 Malt.

Come tell me make I encourage people to come. Me go just look dem say una know How much Transport I take come?

Abegi, me I do it cos I like to do it ni.

If you are in Abuja, hit me up. We can give up to 5k for a pint. It's for personal use plss.
Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Bodydiialect57: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
God bless your kind heart.

ElBenny:
Friday, 30th June
Road 24, Agip Estate.

I stepped out of the house to pay my utility bill while the sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.

I was walking smartly along Road 24 and before I crossed to the other side of the road where I'd carry out the transaction, I heard two voices calling me and trying to buy my attention.

I looked back to find 3 roughnecked guys seated outside a bar with a table of drinks before them, puffing smoke into the air and obviously having a good time.

Because I was unsure about their intentions having scrutinised their outlook, I hesitantly gestured to them that I was coming to meet them soon.

I took my time to pay the bill and when I was done, crossed over to the road to see the “akpa men” or rather, the “ss3 boys” who sent for me.

After some handshakes with them which I dished out fearlessly one after the other, one of them asked, “You remember us?”

“No, I no sure say I remember this face.” I replied with sheer tenacity. Cos me no dey too deal with these men. So yes, I no sabi them. However, they all appeared different from how I judged them from afar, they all had very gentle smiles.

“But you been work for BMH abi?” the second guy whose eyes were bathed in pink asked.

“Yes, I been work there 2021,” I said with budding enthusiasm.

“I talk am. Na you na. Shebi na that BMH wey dey old GRA?” he further asked.

“Exactly, na him.” I replied like a cuffed criminal in an interrogation room.

“Na you been save our brother life one night wey we bring am come,” the second guy said assertively, “I recognise this your white hair.”

At that point, my whole life in 2021 flashed briefly before my eyes, trying to search and remember the scenario. I did that for close to two minutes, while they kept asking me to think. But to no avail.

“I no fit really remember baba,” I said like one who had just given up on a quest.

“No worry, na you. You really try that night. God bless you my brother. Just dey save lives dey go. Come join us drink nau.”

“No worry chairman. I really dey in a hurry. Thanks, una too much.”

The first dude legit dipped his hand into his Jean pocket and gave me some money. I was dumbstruck!

How could I accept a token of appreciation when I couldn't remember specifically the reason for the appreciation.
What if it wasn't me?

All these flashed through my mind as I accepted the cash and buried it in my shoulder pouch. I left the scene to my house puzzled and confused. I found the cash to be ₦7,000.

Roughly 15 minutes after I arrived home, I was eating boiled corn when like a flood, the memory ravished my brain. It all become clear and started playing out like a Netflix movie on the screen of my mind.

“Eureka!”Like Archimedes shouted, “I found it.”

It all happened on the 29th October 2021, I was on (night) call duty in the Laboratory of Rivers State University Teaching Hospital where I worked as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (graduate intern).

2 men came to the blood bank unit confused and throughly worried. Their “brother” as they called him, had an emergency case and was losing a lot of blood.

They had earlier transfused 2 pints, 1 the night before and 1 that morning. The doctor had requested for another pint that night.

Their brother was blood group O negative and needed exactly another O negative blood donor. There was non available and no donor on ground and time was running out.

I had a talk with one of them and trust me, when a man is afraid, you'll know and can feel it. We gisted and I cracked some jokes which we all laughed to in the midst of the chaos.

I saw and felt the urgency of the situation and the risk involved, so I told the staff I worked with that night, “I'm O negative, I'd like to donate for them.”

The staff didn't question my offer to help because she was also aware of the situation on ground.

She screened me, my blood and as soon as I got a medical “all-clear” and eligibility to donate, a pint of blood was withdrawn from me and handed over to them after every necessary medical documentation.

“Oya make una take go give una brother,” she said. They were both confused and immediately began thanking her while worrying about how to pay later.

“No thank me. Thank this my fellow worker wey dey here,” she said while pointing to me where I was resting.

They thanked me briefly and hurried off. In less than 15 minutes, they were back. They approached me and showered words of gratitude to me and begged that they'll pay me before their brother was discharged.

“Make una no worry. E don tay wey I donate sef. As the blood dey excess, I say make I give una.” I laughed while seeing them off.

What if I hadn't donated?
What if they ran out of time?
What if, what if, what if?
Maybe their brother could've died.

Now I understood why they said I saved their brother's life, indeed!

I smiled softly after I was done in memory lane and felt the urge to go back there to tell them, “I remember una now.”

But it wasn't necessary.

Free 7k or maybe they paid me back 2 years after.

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Styluss: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
I literally cried, been a long time a piece, movie or story made me cry

ElBenny:
Friday, 30th June
Road 24, Agip Estate.

I stepped out of the house to pay my utility bill while the sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun.

I was walking smartly along Road 24 and before I crossed to the other side of the road where I'd carry out the transaction, I heard two voices calling me and trying to buy my attention.

I looked back to find 3 roughnecked guys seated outside a bar with a table of drinks before them, puffing smoke into the air and obviously having a good time.

Because I was unsure about their intentions having scrutinised their outlook, I hesitantly gestured to them that I was coming to meet them soon.

I took my time to pay the bill and when I was done, crossed over to the road to see the “akpa men” or rather, the “ss3 boys” who sent for me.

After some handshakes with them which I dished out fearlessly one after the other, one of them asked, “You remember us?”

“No, I no sure say I remember this face.” I replied with sheer tenacity. Cos me no dey too deal with these men. So yes, I no sabi them. However, they all appeared different from how I judged them from afar, they all had very gentle smiles.

“But you been work for BMH abi?” the second guy whose eyes were bathed in pink asked.

“Yes, I been work there 2021,” I said with budding enthusiasm.

“I talk am. Na you na. Shebi na that BMH wey dey old GRA?” he further asked.

“Exactly, na him.” I replied like a cuffed criminal in an interrogation room.

“Na you been save our brother life one night wey we bring am come,” the second guy said assertively, “I recognise this your white hair.”

At that point, my whole life in 2021 flashed briefly before my eyes, trying to search and remember the scenario. I did that for close to two minutes, while they kept asking me to think. But to no avail.

“I no fit really remember baba,” I said like one who had just given up on a quest.

“No worry, na you. You really try that night. God bless you my brother. Just dey save lives dey go. Come join us drink nau.”

“No worry chairman. I really dey in a hurry. Thanks, una too much.”

The first dude legit dipped his hand into his Jean pocket and gave me some money. I was dumbstruck!

What if it wasn't me?

All these flashed through my mind as I accepted the cash and buried it in my shoulder pouch. I left the scene to my house puzzled and confused. I found the cash to be ₦7,000.

Roughly 15 minutes after I arrived home, I was eating boiled corn when like a flood, the memory ravished my brain. It all become clear and started playing out like a Netflix movie on the screen of my mind.

“Eureka!”Like Archimedes shouted, “I found it.”

It all happened on the 29th October 2021, I was on (night) call duty in the Laboratory of Rivers State University Teaching Hospital where I worked as a Medical Laboratory Scientist (graduate intern).

2 men came to the blood bank unit confused and throughly worried. Their “brother” as they called him, had an emergency case and was losing a lot of blood.

They had earlier transfused 2 pints, 1 the night before and 1 that morning. The doctor had requested for another pint that night.

Their brother was blood group O negative and needed exactly another O negative blood donor. There was non available and no donor on ground and time was running out.

I had a talk with one of them and trust me, when a man is afraid, you'll know and can feel it. We gisted and I cracked some jokes which we all laughed to in the midst of the chaos.

I saw and felt the urgency of the situation and the risk involved, so I told the staff I worked with that night, “I'm O negative, I'd like to donate for them.”

The staff didn't question my offer to help because she was also aware of the situation on ground.

She screened me, my blood and as soon as I got a medical “all-clear” and eligibility to donate, a pint of blood was withdrawn from me and handed over to them after every necessary medical documentation.

“Oya make una take go give una brother,” she said. They were both confused and immediately began thanking her while worrying about how to pay later.

“No thank me. Thank this my fellow worker wey dey here,” she said while pointing to me where I was resting.

They thanked me briefly and hurried off. In less than 15 minutes, they were back. They approached me and showered words of gratitude to me and begged that they'll pay me before their brother was discharged.

“Make una no worry. E don tay wey I donate sef. As the blood dey excess, I say make I give una.” I laughed while seeing them off.

What if I hadn't donated?
What if they ran out of time?
What if, what if, what if?
Maybe their brother could've died.

Now I understood why they said I saved their brother's life, indeed!

I smiled softly after I was done in memory lane and felt the urge to go back there to tell them, “I remember una now.”

But it wasn't necessary.

Free 7k or maybe they paid me back 2 years after.

Re: How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later by Styluss: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lazy yooth

grin
Westman001:
Well, you could have said it all in two or three sentences.

All the same, it's good you did good. Every action and deeds have it deserved reciprocate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

October 13: No Bra Day, To Raise Awareness On Breast Cancer / PLEASE HELP !!!, Yellow Fluids Comes Out Of My Nose When Ever I Bend Deep.(pics) / Benefit Of Kuding Tea For Diabete And Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.