Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? (307 Views)

4-Year-Old Boy With Windswept Legs Undergoes Surgery To Correct It / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good evening,
I will go straight to the point. My Dad is above 80 years and his mild illness is about Blood Pressure or malaria, being unable to sleep in the night, and that occurs seldomly, we got him BP drugs which has been helping matters.

But yesterday, he complained to my brother about his left leg and left hand getting hot, I was not aware. It was this morning he told me that he couldn't sleep last night, he went to pray then came back and I noticed that he wasn't walking very well, I took him inside and gave him food and his BP drug.
After some minutes, he said he cannot raise his left hand and left leg.

Please good people, what can I do right away! Presently he is with my sister who's a nurse, but any good information would be highly appreciated please.

God bless.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is your sister really a nurse?

She should have know that the 1st step after stroke is hospital.

Stroke is not malaria. It will leave it mark if not quickly tackled.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
AskProf:
Is your sister really a nurse?

She should have know that the 1st step after stroke is hospital.

Stroke is not malaria. It will leave it mark if not quickly tackled.

Ok.. Thank You.
I'm very scared of stroke, but what could have caused it? Is it high BP cz he was unable to sleep last night.
And can it be quickly corrected.?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
dboY1123:

Ok.. Thank You.
I'm very scared of stroke, but what could have caused it? Is it high BP cz he was unable to sleep last night.

I am presently a victim. Drop your number, I will call you, now.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
AskProf:

I am presently a victim. Drop your number, I will call you, now.

Please sir.. Can you tell me how you're coping with it here please

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
dboY1123:

Please sir.. Can you tell me how you're coping with it here please

Your number, I will call you, now.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
AskProf:

Your number, I will call you, now.

At 10:45pm, I wont respond to you.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by VeryWickedPrick: 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nigerian male life expectancy is 52 so your Dad is just greedy.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by shawante(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
dboY1123:

Ok.. Thank You.
High BP is the major cause of stroke which is mainly caused by blood clot in the brain.

Please take your father to a hospital IMMEDIATELY. The earlier the better.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2023
shawante:

High BP is the major cause of stroke which is mainly caused by blood clot in the brain.

When my nurse sister checked his BP, it wasn't high..
Maybe because I have already given him BP drugs.
If the BP is normal, can it be controlled? Or Hospital is Paramount.?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2023
shawante:

Is blood pressure is low, according to her , his BP is normal.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by shawante(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2023
dboY1123:

When my nurse sister checked his BP, it wasn't high..
Maybe because I have already given him BP drugs.
If the BP is normal, can it be controlled? Or Hospital is Paramount.?
If the BP is normal why else would you need to control it. But i still insist you take him to the hospital so that he can be checked out by a proper doctor.
The doctor might see something else your sister isn't seeing, or maybe it's just old age catching up with your father.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by jmoore(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2023
Take your father to a GOOD hospital.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by Nikeee: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Be conscious about your health and do not waste anytime attending to unusual development in your system.

For your travelling process Japa dat is 100% guarantee pls make contact today and you will be glad you did

Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
shawante:

If the BP is normal why else would you need to control it. But i still insist you take him to the hospital so that he can be checked out by a proper doctor.
The doctor might see something else your sister isn't seeing, or maybe it's just old age catching up with your father.

Thank you very much..I'll take to an hospital.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by shawante(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
dboY1123:

Thank you very much..I'll take to an hospital.
You're welcome brother. And i wish your father a speedy recovery.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
I asked OP to drop his number, that I will do the calling. For reasons known to himself alone, he kept evading it.

I told him that I am presently victim.

So, Nairalanders, have I not tried?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
AskProf:
I asked OP to drop his number, that I will do the calling. For reasons known to himself alone, he kept evading it.

I told him that I am presently victim.

So, Nairalanders, have I not tried?

Why do I need to drop my number here?? If you are going through the same thing and you really want to help, You don't need my number sir.. Please if you can help, kindly quote me and give us insights and advice.. I really appreciate you sir.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
dboY1123:

Why do I need to drop my number here?? If you are going through the same thing and you really want to help, You don't need my number sir.. Please if you can help, kindly quote me and give us insights and advice.. I really appreciate you sir.

Am I your typist?

Do you know the effort it takes for me to type this?

You father has stroke and you are hiding your number for what?

I reserve my pity for the old man.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by dboY1123(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
AskProf:

Am I your typist?

Do you know the effort it takes for me to type this?

You father has stroke and you are hiding your number for what?

I reserve my pity for the old man.

This is public space, I don't want anything like scamming so I have to prevent myself.

Ok.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by mysticwarrior(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
There is a small town in Ondo state called Irele, the people of Irele are known for just one thing which is the treatment of stroke, Irele is a powerful town when it comes to dealing with stroke, take your father there and he would be 💯 cured.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Correct Partial Stroke? by AskProf: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
You can delete the number. This is a public space, indeed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wellhealthorganic.com:ayurveda-dinner ? / Full Video Of Mr Ibu Recuperating After Amputation / Side Effects Of CT+ Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.