Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result (1815 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
The ongoing controversy surrounding Mmesoma forging her jamb result is really disturbing. I am happy she has spoken out. But one more thing I would love her do to is for her to post her WEAC result unless she is still awaiting result.

This will help to know if she is capable of having such score. Any student who can make such score should have A in at least 5 subjects.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by Bluntguy: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
TruthinAction:
The ongoing controversy surrounding Mmesoma forging her jamb result is really disturbing. I am happy she has spoken out. But one more thing I would love her do to is for her to post her WEAC result unless she is still awaiting result.

This will help to know if she is capable of having such score. Any student who can make such score should have A in at least 5 subjects.
Rubbish!!!
Why didn't you ask Tinubu to show you his WAEC results if he actually passed through Chicago University?
Mtcheeew!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by Solidkay(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
I strongly oppose this notion,
It doesn't always work like that.

You can't use her waec result to determine what her score would be in jamb.

JAMB is not WAEC.

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Solidkay:
I strongly oppose this notion,
It doesn't always work like that.

You can't use her waec result to determine what her score would be in jamb.

JAMB is not WAEC.

There must be consistency. A student who can make such score in jamb must be a straight A student. There is no argument about that. It will of course not be used as an evidence in a court of law but it will send a message across that she is indeed a brilliant student.

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bluntguy:

Rubbish!!!
Why didn't you ask Tinubu to show you his WAEC results if he actually passed through Chicago University?
Mtcheeew!!!

You are dull in perceiving my point. What is Tinubu doing here?

Any student that can have such score must be a straight A student. This is a fact.

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by psucc(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
TruthinAction:

There must be consistency. A student who can make such score in jamb must be a straight A student. There is no argument about that. It will of course not be used as an evidence in a court of law but it will send a message across that she is indeed a brilliant student.
Note that examination is not a true test of knowledge.

Though one may expect consistency, circumstances may cause a very serious departure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by Bluntguy: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
TruthinAction:

You are dull in perceiving my point. What is Tinubu doing here?

Any student that can have such score must be a straight A student. This is a fact.
She said she has been right from nursery school. That's why your point is a dull one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by Armaggedon: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2023
They are on break about to write NECO. So they must have just written WAEC, I guess.

But then that has no bearing with the case.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by bottlewater1(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

This your unthoughtful post show you never had a waec certificate if not common sense will tell you that she just finished writing waec and will start neco next week which means her waec result is not yet out
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by ikennamadu1(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

Show you her waec result say you be who... You are going into someone's privacy.. Mr man mind your thumbs

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by mrcrabs(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2023
ikennamadu1:

Show you her waec result say you be who... You are going into someone's privacy.. Mr man mind your thumbs

No mind the Ase man, based on him be minister of education
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 8:44am On Jul 04, 2023
bottlewater1:

This your unthoughtful post show you never had a waec certificate if not common sense will tell you that she just finished writing waec and will start neco next week which means her waec result is not yet out

I made that point clear. In addition, you can't assume she wrote WEAC this year. Some students write WEAC first and then JAMB the next year.

Besides, it's possible that she wrote GCE which usually holds November /December.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2023
ikennamadu1:

Good students display their WEAC results. If you have A1 in all your subjects, you sure want the world to see it. It's failures that hide their results.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2023
psucc:
Note that examination is not a true test of knowledge.

Though one may expect consistency, circumstances may cause a very serious departure.

Very rare in this case. It's easier to have straight A in your WEAC and have low score in JAMB. But it's difficult to have an average of 90% in JAMB and not have A1 in most of your subjects in WAEC.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by samsononyilo(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

Waec results dan comot?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by JovialRPiller: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

Not always true
I had 320+ in my jamb and my waec result was C all through lol
Not that I don't get where you're coming from, but it's not always like that
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2023
JovialRPiller:

Not always true
I had 320+ in my jamb and my waec result was C all through lol
Not that I don't get where you're coming from, but it's not always like that

It can only happen if you wrote your jamb at least a year after WAEC. It can't be the same year you left school.

Confim what I just said.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by workchopNG: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
In as much as I believe her result was doctored after liete to the sound JAMB official (with or without her knowledge), however, the young girl seems to be intelligent.

You may find out her WAEC was a blast judging from her Common entrance result attached below.

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by Nemesis0147(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

Very rare in this case. It's easier to have straight A in your WEAC and have low score in JAMB. But it's difficult to have an average of 90% in JAMB and not have A1 in most of your subjects in WAEC.
d
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by 9jatriot(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Back in the days, WEAC was easier to pass than JAMB. If her real score is 249 then I want to believe that she could be brilliant, the only worry is why she saw the need to claim being the highest?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by FuckkMOD: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
You are right

TruthinAction:

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by Biodun556(m): 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

She is a brilliant girl from her original result released by JAMB. Even if she scores 'A' parallel in waec or neco, that her UTME result is fake.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by emmybobo1: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

Jamb is only 4 subjects while waec is 9
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by emmybobo1: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

It can only happen if you wrote your jamb at least a year after WAEC. It can't be the same year you left school.

Confim what I just said.
But why then ask the girl to produce her waec result when you except her to have written her waec this year ?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
emmybobo1:

But why then ask the girl to produce her waec result when you except her to have written her waec this year ?

I mentioned the clause, 'if her waec result is available'. Besides, it's been about 40 years I wrote WAEC. So, I have almost lost touch with the schedule.

But I am happy she has posted her common entrance result and she scored 344 out of 400. This is the consistency I am talking about.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
emmybobo1:

Jamb is only 4 subjects while waec is 9

My point still stands. Students who have such scores usually have straight A1 in most of their papers.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by emmybobo1: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
TruthinAction:

I mentioned the clause, 'if her waec result is available'. Besides, it's been about 40 years I wrote WAEC. So, I have almost lost touch with the schedule.

But I am happy she has posted her common entrance result and she scored 344 out of 400. This is the consistency I am talking about.
So you are almost above close to 60, but you talk like a new born. Please I wouldnt want to continue to chat with you. I don't want to engage with failures
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by TruthinAction: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2023
emmybobo1:

So you are almost above close to 60, but you talk like a new born. Please I wouldnt want to continue to chat with you. I don't want to engage with failures

Don't pass judgment on me. You don't know if I will be your next president. Tinubu that made many gaffes and people said he is not fit to rule is now your president. So, don't write someone off just because of one incident. I am 100 times far more intelligent and bigger than you think.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by AfonjaConehead: 4:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Biodun556:

She is a brilliant girl from her original result released by JAMB. Even if she scores 'A' parallel in waec or neco, that her UTME result is fake.
Oga you are too irritating on this forum,haba!!!!!

See all your busy body over igbo matter!!!!!

Don't you have something to do with your existence!!??!!!

All you posts,IGBO IGBO IGBO!!!!!!
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme Should Please Show Us Her WAEC Result by stuffs2002: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2023
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time

(1) (Reply)

A Level Gce Past Question / Mba Project Topic With Material On Finance / What Are The Requirement Needed 4 Writing Nabteb Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.