Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson (39656 Views)

JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by onthehill: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4o0DvEagg

How we were able to determine that Anambra student, Ejikeme Mmesoma, forged her JAMB result — JAMB’s spokesperson, Fabian Benjamin

How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result, JAMB Exclusively Speaks To LEADERSHIP

* Says candidate's result withdrawn, risks 3-year ban from exam
https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1676003736349548544?t=-tfBlmwMPoBW-ek01taeJg&s=19

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by onthehill: 7:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Mmesoma's reaction to the allegation of forgery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khqexi0Sbw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Cassandraloius: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2023
Why is Nmessoma news coming with multiple headlines?
She's already gaining popularity, she's winning, jamb should rest!

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB are just inform of her household enemy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Curious345: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2023
onthehill:
How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result, JAMB Exclusively Speaks To LEADERSHIP

* Says candidate's result withdrawn, risks 3-year ban from exam

https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1676003736349548544?t=-tfBlmwMPoBW-ek01taeJg&s=19

Should be "how your mother forged jamb result for your sister "

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2023
angry
Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Muhammad234: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2023

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Jonwesley(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2023
This proves that she was aided by some persons yet to be known. Too bad for her. There's no UTME results notification since 2021. The real and actual results carry the candidate passport photograph. What she is carrying is indeed a fake result. Period.

203 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by jendhorlee(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2023
She really forged the result
I mean, come to think of it, Jamb has nothing to gain by denying her of her original scores, thank God the official person with the highest score is from Anambra too

The girl's face looks innocent, maybe na one of her family members help her

But the bottom line is that "THE RESULT WAS FORGED" 🚶 🚶

125 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by JovialRPiller: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
100% true
Jamb stopped producing results that used barcode since 2021
The only way the 2023 jambites were able to check their results thus far was through SMS
The so called SMS evidence going about that supports the girl is 100% fake too
Instead of sending "UTMERESULT" in all caps to JAMB, the so-called SMS evidence she sent had "utme result" sent as the command instead, which is a command the SMS-result portal wouldn't recognize and thus fail to bring out the result.
The people that are claiming that she's "innocent and nerdy" have also fallen for a psychological pitfall known as the Halo Effect.

Long story short, I have not seen any concrete evidence to support this girls case. So far, the waves behind her are simply waves of emotions and fallacies that is desperately looking for someone or something to blame

Some people day even claim tribalism. Smh

Cassandraloius:
Why is Nmessoma news coming with multiple headlines?
She's already gaining popularity, she's winning, jamb should rest!

Her name is all over the news that she's a fake and a fraud, you're here claiming that she's "winning" at life.

This will haunt her for the rest of her life. No matter how much time passes, any one who wants to look into her past will discover this stunt of hers by making a simple Google search of her name. You can try it now if you want to see what I'm saying.
But hey, she's winning at life, so it doesn't matter abi,?

Yeye

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by slawomir: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm
This nation hmmmm

We are not really angry about corruption we are just pretending to be angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by ryloy: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Copying elluppees rigging method in south east

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by bestman09(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Same story, different headlines

2 Likes

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by ekanx27(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by November1857(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
Envy and jealousy are the caused of all this.. grin

Guest where this Jamb Registrar is from... grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by bibilokan: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
shocked This thing no clear
Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Alexis11: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Victim mentality and low self esteem of these people is what is escalating this matter.

If this had happened to a Yoruba or Hausa student, it wouldn't have generated all these noise because there won't be anybody to blackmail Jamb due to tribal solidarity and bigotism.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB MA FOOT,

SEE JAMB TRYING TO DEFEND THEMSELVES,

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS JAMB STORY AT ALL,

FAILED AND CORRUPT NIGERIA SYSTEM EVERYWHERE,

SOMETHING MUST HAVE BEEN WRONG SOMEWHERE,OFF WHICH I DON'T CARE,

I REPEAT THIS BELOW.

AT THIS POINT I DON'T CARE ABOUT JAMB OR WHATEVER THEY CALL THEMSELVES, EVIL BUHARI ADMINISTRATION BAD SYSTEMS ARE STILL AT WORK,
AND ITS BETTER PRES TINUBU CHANGE ALL OF THEM.

THE GIRL IS BRILLIANT AND NO EVIL JAMB THAT KEEP JAMBING AND DESTROYING BRILLIANT NIGERIANS DESTINIES FOR YEARS CAN STOP HER SHINE,

AND THIS MIGHT BE HOW GOD WANT TO DISGRACE JAMB FOR ALL THEIR YEARS OF STOPPING BRILLIANT SOULS FROM GAINING ADMINISTRATION,
I HAVE HEARD SO MUCH EVIL ABOUT THEM.

INFACT WITH WHAT I JUST READ FROM JAMB PUNISHING HER FOR 3 YEARS SOMETHING EVIL IS FISHY FROM JAMB,

AND THE GIRL DON'T NEED JAMB TO SCHOOL ABROUD,

HER GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUT JAMB TO SHAME.

I DON'T CARE IF THE WHO IS AT FAULT HERE.SHE OR JAMB.

JAMB IS EVIL AND HAVE BEEN KILLING INNOCENT AND BRILLIANT NIGERIANS EDUCATION FOR YEARS .

JAMB SHOULD REWRITE THE JAMB BETWEEN THIS GIRL AND THEIR SO CALLED HIGHEST JAMB SCORER AND YOU WILL SEE HOW EVIL JAMB IS.

TRIBES ASIDE ON THIS ONE.

THANK GOD MY PARENTS ARE WEALTHY TO SEND ME TO BETTER SCHOOLS ABROAD.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by wonder233: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
I can't take Jamb's word for it. Same jamb that said snake swallowed 36m? I need to hear from the girl herself.
Buhari's forged/lack of waec was staunchly defended here by bigots here. Ganduje's dollar stuffing was similarly defended.
Tinubu's drug proceeds forfeiture is still being debated. Tinubu's Chicago certificate is still being debated.
Now everyone is being moral about a little girl. Tribal/religious irredendists

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by omoadeleye(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Children of perdition doesn't take NO for an answer, they always have the feeling of entitlement and they don't want to work hard to get what people that work hard alwys get.

Chest beating miscreants

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by sofeo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alright
Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Sermwell(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
The crude and uncouth way the JAMB registrar went about the whole thing is really unprofessional knowing fully well he's dealing with a 16yrs old. Something is not right about this whole thing.

Jamb can manipulate evidence to it's favor and put the poor girl in a disadvantaged position. It won't be easy for her to win jamb on this!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
This story don too get many K-legs abeg undecided.

4 Likes

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by olaztek(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
We don't know who to believe. Either the girl or JAMB. Only God knows the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Racoon(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
This matter must be taken to court to determine who is telling the truth or not.

4 Likes

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by sleek214(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
It's unfortunate that most people have turned this into politics, a continuation of the just concluded general elections between the Igbos and the rest of Nigeria.. I listened to the girl's father saying the girl has been a very brilliant student, taking 1st position from her nursery school days to Secondary school. I want to let them know that it's not always the case, many bright students couldn't score up to 220 in jamb, for the girl to score above 230(real score) shows she's a brilliant student. Secondly, her father talked about jamb trying to take the scholarship from their daughter. Jamb does not give scholarship and jamb is not interested in who gives you scholarship. My advice to her parents is to work with jamb and the police to find out the whole truth, it could be an error from jamb system or the girl manipulated her result due to pressure from her parents expecting very high score.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by wolesmile(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Short of words here

1 Like

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by nomo1771: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Smart Babe

Ijakumo 2 Snippet: The Born Again Prostitute !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bosINeu2at4
Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by flexyrule(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Okay
Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Dshocker(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb wants to choke this girl, why not sue her, and let the court decide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson by Omoluabi16(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
I called it. That deeper life girl naim be the real winner. Divert that scholarship to her!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World’s 10 Highest IQ Holders / ABU Zaria Student Proposed To Colleague During NUGA 2022 In UNILAG / Hadiza Saddik-Mahuta Breaks Record In The UK After Bagging Distinction In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.