Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. (29646 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
This has lingered, by now tribunal verdict should have been delivered.
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by garfield1: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Novarisammy2:

why did u skip LP cross examination of the witness?
where is the remaining part of the cross examination abi inec glitches don affect am?

It has no relevance as lp failed in their petition
Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by victorazy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:
Why this Peter Obi guy mumu like this?
You get 3rd position for something, but you say na you get first.

Even if them rerun this election a billion times, that mumu man go still come 3rd.

The foolish Dumbo cannot come first or second in an election where Tinubu and Atiku are contesting. It doesn't work like that anywhere in the world.
These guys have been playing this game at the highest level for 30+ years. Suddenly, one Onitsha main market trader whom Ojukwu imposed on his people thinks he's politically sagacious enough to outsmart them.

The greatest thing that happened to Nigeria this first six months was the fact that this empty man came 3rd.

Very empty, useless, lying cretin

It happened in IMO with Uzodinma, it is possible.

3 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by PaellaPaella: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

I am experienced

experienced in rant and rave? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by YourMrBoo: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

I am experienced

That doesn't make you a court of law

5 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by ezechi242: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
terrymason:

Why he nor post the last questioning of PIN... the finishing of INEC witness.

Make I help am

PIN Ikwueto for LP continues cross examination of Lawrence Bayode, INEC witness (W)

PIN: I put it to you that an AWS cloud trail log will have an event time, event source, event name and aws region where it is hosted.
W: they are listed here

PIN: You told my lords that for every election that it is the hard copy that is recorded and sent to iREV. And that the hard copy and the one sent to iREV will not be different. Will it altar the contents?

grin grin grin grin ikwato has never been a good man ...shwo..... grin grin grin hahahaha
W: No

PIN: How many scores did APC get in the iREV results you are holding?
W: I don’t know, the documents are blurry

PIN: my lord, I’ll rest for now

Next, AB Mahmood Re-examines witness

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by greatseed: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Godjone:
Agbado and mandate criminals pls stay off this thread. Na our thread don't pour smelly and dirty saliva here i beg you all. Good morning @ IAMV. I am following live from the north central Nigeria. God bless you for good job you are doing.

Make i find seat sit dan listen to proceedings. My fellow Obidients inakwana from north central Nigeria. Lets move......
Goat

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
casualobserver:

You claim you a National election, yet you cannot present lawyers from other tribes.

There are at least four lawyers in that team of lawyers that are from other tribes.

But because some of you get orgasms from fomenting chaos and disarray, your cotton wool brain failed to recognise that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Bennycollins: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Even if them rerun this election a billion times, that mumu man go still come 3rd.

The foolish Dumbo cannot come first or second in an election where Tinubu and Atiku are contesting. It doesn't work like that anywhere in the world.
These guys have been playing this game at the highest level for 30+ years. Suddenly, one Onitsha main market trader whom Ojukwu imposed on his people thinks he's politically sagacious enough to outsmart them.

The greatest thing that happened to Nigeria this first six months was the fact that this empty man came 3rd.

The whole world would rather be a 'mumu' Obi than be a smart you or your father. The TRUTH.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Clinton14(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
WorkaholicB:

You call the whole election thing a game but you don't know that the outcome determines everything in the country. It determines the well being of the people and the security of lives and properties. You prefer that you ethnic and religious bigotry be serviced other than having a good leader place Nigeria among the enviable nations of the world. God have mercy on you and on people with your mindset.

You people never cease to amaze me!
Obi that could not do anything tangible in Anambra is the good leader Nigeria needs?

4 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by DMerciful(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
You're just a child, truly ignorant!
Think9ja:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by garfield1: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2023
YourMrBoo:

That doesn't make you a court of law

I can predict things

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Garfield, there are times when you should learn to accord yourself respect and prioritise whatever is left of your self-worth above political interests and shenanigans.

I used to like interfacing with you on political issues at some point. But over time, you've been ridiculing yourself in the full glare of the public. You need to calm down.

I find it particularly disturbing that you always consider yourself to be way above every other user on this platform as regards political happenings. Your supposed confidence most often than not, bothers on arrogance and hubris, to the point you hardly ever even admit to being in error, no matter how glaring your ignorance on an issue turns out to be. You need to do a holistic appraisal of your very persona, so you don't lose yourself to a cascade of political gimmicks that don't even benefit you directly in any way.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by kosiebe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Son,others want it
Yes oo. Continue the good work 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by 00FFT00(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Primary results are manual forms

How so?. Why did you skip the Inec tech chief's submission?. What did the electoral act and Inec guidelines say?.

I actually have a problem with your behavior, and it is your arrogance to assume that you can come here and turn things on its head with your assumed, quarter baked legal knowledge. We read the same information you do, and some of us are way more academically qualified than you will ever attain in a lifetime for you to come here and insult our sensibilities.

You, however, have the right to do what you do, but we equally reserve the same right to repudiate your lies.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by ezechi242: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

grin grin grin e shock you the way ikwato san dey mess both the agbado san shouting please its ok, its ok and the dumb INEC witness ...upon the one week and a day grace given him to reharse his script.. hahahaha grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by tinsel: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stevengold:

Allow the courts handle matter, you ain't making points with your rattlings. Clearly the president elect said "Go to Court. And they are doing just that! So why all the squabbling

If they have gone to court and await the verdict of the court, nobody would have been bothered. They went to court and doing all possible to muzzle the court. Even their fumbling lawyers can't keep quiet. Under this situation you except the opponents to keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by garfield1: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
ezechi242:

grin grin grin e shock you the way ikwato san dey mess both the agbado san shouting please its ok, its ok and the dumb INEC witness ...upon the one week and a day grace given him to reharse his script.. hahahaha grin grin grin

Apc shocked lp star witness

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by HNICEARTH: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
INEC and their redeem lying pastor could not defend the fraud they committed.
Dem don quickly close case with only one witness-a lying pastor-who could not swear with the bible. Huncle witness also denied bn a pastor while in the witness box.
GOD!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Allisgud: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

na only mumu go believe that 3rd position cannot be given to first in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Mitsurugi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Whenever you are cheated may the world back those who cheated you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Karlosorji(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

you are so foolish and stupid to the extent of supporting a fraud like Tinubu. Thirty something years in the game and they are still fraudulent. Didn't you read the EU report? Aren't you a fool to still be supporting INEC result? Anu Awu like you

12 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
You cant defend evil without looking like a clown. just look at how a whole pastor reduced himself to bread.

Obidients kindly boycott this thread. its infested with apc tse tse flies

11 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by graceilina: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
This peter obi guy must be a dreamer. So in his mind he thinks he will win

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by joyandfaith: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Hope Uzodinma

1 Like

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

I can predict things
Like Andy Uba to Win Anambra,IzeIyamu to win Edo and Oyetola to win Osun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Karlosorji:
you are so foolish and stupid to the extent of supporting a fraud like Tinubu. Thirty something years in the game and they are still fraudulent. Didn't you read the EU report? Aren't you a fool to still be supporting INEC result? Anu Awu like you

why are you answering him...see how EU disgraced ffk and keyamo at once they are trying to save face. They will shalaye tire.

they know what they are doing.

10 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by ezechi242: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
garfield1:

Apc shocked lp star witness

grin grin grin the one the AGBADO SAN was shouting i rest my case, i am angry right now? grin grin grin grin ...these obis SANs just messed these same apc sans up in osun state just recently o... wait small una go get sense..... grin grin grin by the way you don tire to type ? continue giving you useless updates now.

seun go use him hands scatter this forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by 8stargeneral: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Even tho I'm proudly obident........
Peter obi........sud stop this nonsense court case and let Tinubu get serious and less distracted.........
your not obident please...should stop for what reasons...are they not the ones that told him to go court

4 Likes

Re: DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023. by Tareq1105: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Tinubu APC lawyers would make mockery of all that Obi LP and Atiku PDP had laboured for for 5 weeks.

I trust them moreso when most of the grounds of petitions have been watered down during cross examination of the petitioners witnesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coup: Society Is Changing, Politicians Must Blend With Change- Goodluck Jonathan / Protesters Storm Abuja National Mosque As Buhari Arrives For Prayers. Photos / APC Governors Meet Buhari, Reject Consensus, Seek Indirect Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.