Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached (6600 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by slimmax: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
placeofallure:

I thought it is only me. I even think remotely that maybe I have a problem cause I hate round two o. I no dey do.
Gone are those days when 7rounds was normal, now I do my 12mins cum like alhaji and sleep my thing. I can't cum and kill myself , for why
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Enny2013(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
placeofallure:

I thought it is only me. I even think remotely that maybe I have a problem cause I hate round two o. I no dey do.
Not only u,sis.
I don't even like prolonged sex...
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
placeofallure:

Round 2 is important for men to drain balls. If a man has just one round of sex, he will soon start needing to have sex again but if he does 2-3 rounds, then he maybe to days without thinking of sex

So it maybe selfish on your side to do one round and stop
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by henndukwe18: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpreshMan:

She did enjoy it… she got tired as I continued
I see, anyway, very soon she is gonna miss it n ask u for it herself, go easy on her next time, don't take any sex enhancement drug or anything DT WL make u high, just be ursef, BT as for d hores outside, feel free to drink fuel, u fit jump from roof land on top d Toto if u want
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by SpreshMan: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
henndukwe18:
I see, anyway, very soon she is gonna miss it n ask u for it herself, go easy on her next time, don't take any sex enhancement drug or anything DT WL make u high, just be ursef, BT as for d hores outside, feel free to drink fuel, u fit jump from roof land on top d Toto if u want

Hahahaha
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by GodWrites: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2023
SpreshMan:
Not that I want justify cheating, but most men who go outside to Bleep hoes do so because most of their fantasies cannot be freely done with their wives. You will most probably be looking at her tender and soft. Imagine you do this and she starts complaining. Tell your spouse to touch her toes, pull her hair, spank her ass and give her multiple fast paces thrusting.

Before you marry you have to make sure you are sexually compatible. If you can't carry out all the crazy fetish with your wife, then what use is the union? To avoid cheating, please marry someone who you are 100% sexually comfortable and compatible with. There is no excuse for cheating.
Re: Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached by Josephkabila12: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2023
she shifted her waist position during doggy, and my Dicck didn’t foresee that sensation …d gats spill out. I almost cried, I told her babe “why did you shake naw? Now I have cum” she said don’t worry I’m still here. which kind mgbada be dis.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing Ur Man Ever Said To You? / Wedding Invitation! / TOP 10 Looks Men Find Extremely Appealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.