Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal (14854 Views)

Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Theboss001: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Your so called MR integrity was the worst thing to answer Nigeria president
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Quicksilver5: 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2023
let us dey breathe abeg, from one to the other
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by BantuCanon: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Una don too chop
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by WantsandMore: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpatialKing:

Same people that talked down NOI
Same people pulled down Kemi
Same people have gone silent towards Zainab
I dey tell you. πŸ˜’
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Adabestseason(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Indeed former PMB Mr integrity with integrated looting
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Luckysbab: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Buhari's Tinubu administration is a disaster

Dullard
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Menclothing: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
This country
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by slowice(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Apc is worst than pdp... Mindless fraud perpetuated by this criminals would scare the devil sef
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Shattuck(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
This is the major reason I don't take any tinubu or apc supporter seriously, who tries to pretend to be patriotic to Nigeria, because these idiots all supported buhari, they are all now tinubu supporters. They are always online gaslighting, if you can support buhari for eight years then you are not fit to even be called a living thing.

1 Like

Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by frankyychiji(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
WantsandMore:
I recall one time Nigerians going crazy over nysc certificate just to replace Kemi with Zainab...omo ds country sef
Both of them are crooked girls.
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by treatise: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
ZUKKYY:
before nku. APC keep milking Nigerians dry undecided
.... And Tinubu said he'd continue from where buhari stopped grin
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Chetas81(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Since Nigerian women join their fraudulent men, I begin to worry about the future 😜
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by KaptainAfrika: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
And she will follow and fast during Ramadan. cool
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Chetas81(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Menclothing:
This country
with bad citizen
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by plantist: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Buhari's Tinubu administration is a disaster

I am no longer sure you went to school. Does that sentence make any iota of sense to you?
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by DOptical: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
One key area which Tinubu needs to watch out is the area of his finance minister. A capable technocrat. The previous finance minister who was also the board chairman of all banks really worked wonders when it comes to our forex from 2015 - late 2018, despite the fact that crude oil was selling at the least price thus, crude oil revenues was at its least rate yet she worked wonders by generating more revenues and saving thereby rising our Forex. After she left, everything became stagnant, moribund and even got looted to the bottom despite the fact that crude oil revenues rose from 2019 upwards.

I still don't know why she resigned over nysc stuff which was no issues at all because nysc isn't the basis of one's knowledge. It's one's education which is the basis of one's knowledge, not Nysc. Nysc is more or less like a physical exercise drill and work experience for those who have no other work experience. Besides, she was already well above the age for Nysc physical drill before she returned to Nigeria. She had even won the case yet still resigned because of the harassment issues. It's no issues at all because it isn't her tertiary education that's in question here but just physical drill exercise. If she hadn't resigned, maybe Nigeria situation wouldn't be in this situation right now.
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by ZUKKYY(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
treatise:

.... And Tinubu said he'd continue from where buhari stopped grin
lol cheesy
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by WantsandMore: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
lol..why switch/swap one crooked for another. ?
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by WantsandMore: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
lol..why switch/swap one crooked for another.
frankyychiji:
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by ican2020: 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
She is a northerner Tinubu dear not arrest her
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by Justiceleague1: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
SpatialKing:

Same people that talked down NOI
Same people pulled down Kemi
Same people have gone silent towards Zainab

They talked down former petroleum minister, Deziani Allison Madueke even up to her bra but never said a word about the late also petroleum minister Rilwanu lukman who owned an oil well. Now imagine if Deziani own an oil well!!!!?

They talked down on Stella Oduah for buying two bullet proof jeep for her ministry but the Heidi Sirika today, nobody is vomitting over him.

They tried and tried to bring Ngozi Okonjo Iweala down till this very day but none of them is interested about the buhari former minister of finance!!!!

Worse thing is,it's these ymm evil people who are now an abomination to the south!
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by nedekid: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
The past administration headed by "darling daddy" (as called by that shameless ass kisser 30k charlatan on this forum), has the record as the worst, most corrupt in the history of this country.
A free for all. The baba did not know what was happening. Just drinking kunu and thinking if his malus.
Imagine that recharge seller boy amassing an alledged 1.6 trillion in one account! Story goes that at a stage cbn oga had to caution him that his own was too much, "America hear". lol
Imagine that minister of aviation. Took this country for a ride for 8 years, finally slapped us on the face with the rented aircraft as if we are all dummies, but are we not? Cbn gov revealed he released 500b monthly for poverty alleviation to that other woman minister under the orders of oga at the top.
The shocker of the other day cleared some doubting thomas, some, because more mumus are still there. Ie the ex gov that claimed his friends told then oga at the top to end subsidy because the money he and his friend were making was too much, they have over chopped bellefull!
Haba!! Jesus is lord!
How much will I chop that will make me cry out "it is too much"? Say my conscience de worry me?
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by AfonjaPriest: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Buhari was very faithful in leading those working in his government to the government ATM. If you are working for Buhari and wishes to steal, just tell him and he'll show you the way. So much corruption, but Tinubu will do likewise, because he wants to continue Buhari's legacies. The only difference is that Tinubu will be worse.
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by frankyychiji(f): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
WantsandMore:
Are you using Glo network?
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by ebuk4real(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
proeast:

A criminal enterprise!

True
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by WantsandMore: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Are you using Glo network?
undecided
Re: How Zainab Ahmed Engaged Consultants For Questionable Gas Deal by philus66(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
The way you end your comments with this your caption below really makes me laugh hardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,plus the picture you normally attach. By the way is that Rick Ross?

Anyway their ignorance will still favour me and my family...[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba / 8 Feared Dead As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna / FG Hires And Trains 80 Lawyers To Try High Profile Criminal Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.