Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video (2978 Views)

I’ll Beg JAMB If Nmesoma Comes Clean On Result – Osita Chidoka / Zamfara Government Shuts Down School, Suspends Staff Over ‘Desecration’ Of Quran / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by NEWSCENTER: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
JAMB: Nmesoma’s family release another entrance exam which shows that the student had been a brilliant student

Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oYlQhOVtY

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by Resurrection212: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jamb has however confirmed it that the so called result was modified for her desired .
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by RabbitGuy: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
wink
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by Biodun556(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
She is brilliant with her original jamb score

She forged the fake one

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by duro4chang(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
In spite of that the JAMB result was forged. It may not be her own handiwork. As far as this year' is concerned no print out of JAMB result.
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by Oksman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
Biodun556:

She forged the fake one

How please?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by RECTEM: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2023
The Girl Sabi
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by tyboy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Brilliant or not brilliant that is not the issue someone forge the result for her for selfish reason now the thing don backfire. 249 is good result.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by yarimo(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mumu girl at your age you are faking results mteeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by Omoawoke: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is that the subject in discussion?

There are so much fraud in Nigerian exam systems. Even waec. Many exams in Nigeria are compromised.

And the girl is obviously lying in this case.
The cheating is one thing, it’s another thing to do cover ups and trying to manipulate the public in defending your fraud. Only grand master manipulators do that.

Rather than flogging the issue, they should better keep quiet and let it die down. The more attention they draw to the fraud, the more eyes on it and it will jeopardize her future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by sukar886: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
If this girl na my sister, jamb must pay me 200million for damages, the get luck
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by JovialRPiller: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
She day use common entrance result compare Jamb

Walahi people are funny grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by Globad(f): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
sukar886:
If this girl na my sister, jamb must pay me 200million for damages, the get luck

Why didn't she provide the result from SMS?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by tuzle(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
sukar886:
u can't win, jamb has a lot to pin her for forgery
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
Oksman:

How please?
Are you slow or something? The print out format this girl is parading around has not been in use since 2021.
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by absoluteSuccess: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Is all her exams conducted by JAMB?
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by MS247: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2023
Most counterfeiters and scammers are very smart
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by perfecta1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Photoshop editing , it’s easy
Oksman:

How please?
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by CJStarz: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
Your own small. I go sue them for 1billion make them begin to negotiate 🤣

sukar886:
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by CJStarz: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
Una no know say d snake wey swallow Jamb money don come back dey mark jamb exams and upload the results. Snakes dey waka kurukere that's why it issued the innocent girl two kurukere results now e don dey deny am

1 Like

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by zedegit: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
yarimo:

She's brighter than you.

At her age, she speaks good English. She's articulate and will do very well in life.

With or without jamb. I see someone sponsoring her abroad to study.

That's where her value will be appreciated. This I have seen!
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by yarimo(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hehehe brighter in faking results grin grin grin
zedegit:

She's brighter than you.

At her age, she speaks good English. She's articulate and will do very well in life.

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by ThugOfWar: 6:07am On Jul 05, 2023
yarimo:

What does Fake Drugs, lPOB and fake WAEC result have in common?

Igbo people
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by ThugOfWar: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2023
zedegit:

She's brighter than you.

She is about to do well behind the bars
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by stuffs2002: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Biodun556:

She forged the fake one

Yes... Her original result itself is a good result.

I don't know why she had to forge the one she was parading
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by stuffs2002: 7:03am On Jul 05, 2023
NEWSCENTER:
JAMB: Nmesoma’s family release another entrance exam which shows that the student had been a brilliant student

Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oYlQhOVtY

In other words, Nmesoma is a brilliant criminal

Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by stuffs2002: 7:04am On Jul 05, 2023
ThugOfWar:

What does Fake Drugs, lPOB and fake WAEC result have in common?

Igbo people

That is just the sad truth
Re: JAMB: Nmesoma’s Shuts Down JAMB With Yet Another Result: Video by stuffs2002: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2023
Omoawoke:
Is that the subject in discussion?

There are so much fraud in Nigerian exam systems. Even waec. Many exams in Nigeria are compromised.

And the girl is obviously lying in this case.
The cheating is one thing, it’s another thing to do cover ups and trying to manipulate the public in defending your fraud. Only grand master manipulators do that.

Rather than flogging the issue, they should better keep quiet and let it die down. The more attention they draw to the fraud, the more eyes on it and it will jeopardize her future

Her future is already jeopardised as it stands because many universities may think twice before giving her admission even after her 3 year ban.

She will never be able to hold any future political post (at least outside her region anyway)

(1) (Reply)

Waec Updates May/june 2008 / ASUU Embarks On An Indefinite Strike / Top 15 Grammatical Blunders Of Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.