Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? (359 Views)

Is Migrating To London Now Better Than Canada? / Migrating To Netherlands From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? by Iykip(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hello everyone. Please can someone who has done freelancing all his life migrate to Canada through express entry or other routes? I've only had contract jobs, not full time or permanent.
Re: Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? by Sisib15: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Yes, you can

Study the Canada student thread very well. Read like five threads back using key word search because that's the easiest way to japa now
Iykip:
Hello everyone. Please can someone who has done freelancing all his life migrate to Canada through express entry or other routes? I've only had contract jobs, not full time or permanent.
Re: Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? by LittleBigDick(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2023
Canada might want you tbh
Re: Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? by Iykip(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Canada might want you tbh

How?
Re: Freelance Writer Migrating To Canada? by Iykip(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sisib15:
Yes, you can

Study the Canada student thread very well. Read like five threads back using key word search because that's the easiest way to japa now

But I heard you need home ties, in form of employment to your country.

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Picture / Rwanda, Brazil Sign Visa Waiver Deal / Lagos The Best Tourist Attractions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.