Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias (28805 Views)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / Oyedepo In His Own Time: Throwback Haircut Hypocrisy And The Rights Of The Olori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Jayhome24: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Desusi:
The case is between Mmemsoma and Nkechinyere.Tell me their tribes and their States.

Don't ask me any question pls direct your question to the OP who said the JAMB issue is Ethnic aggression or hatred.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by ceejayluv(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
tete7000:
Where are this girl's parents? Where are are teachers? The teachers should know her pedigree and be able to defend her if she is truly brilliant.
I suspect that her parents have a hand in this....

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by CursedOsuPigs: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You this oshomole blog,where is your proof that she falsified her result.She printed the result from Jamb portal,meaning the problem is from Jamb just like Inec.She has always been a brilliant student and couldn't have forged her result for any reason

Stop spewing hogwash joor. That girl is a fraudulent bitch. She must be jailed.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
TBH, I haven't followed the news but curious:

How does someone 'forge' JAMB result? And then 'forge' the highest score?

Hmmmmm.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Proudlyomonna: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2023
yarimo:
everyone in that side of Nigeria are experts in faking

grin grin This is how you will be in your dying bed shouting and wailing Igbo aaagh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeeehh grin You cant breathe You can't live without Igbo tribal gbasbos, the day You stop it you shall surely die grin

This your own destiny na rubbish destiny grin
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by musicwriter(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
The lass suing jamb is a long shot, any lawyer who wants to represent her will have a long case ahead of him, because the evidence jamb provided are cogent, rather than the one she's been parading.

Whoever lead her down this path should be blamed. I'll put it to jamb to have her arrested, let's see if that will make her tell the real truth.

Alright, if that's how you see it.

But, what if JAMB is actually covering up a mess? The legislator from the girl's town reported seeing a different score when he checked the girl's result on JAMB's website.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Johans2023: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You this oshomole blog,where is your proof that she falsified her result.She printed the result from Jamb portal,meaning the problem is from Jamb just like Inec.She has always been a brilliant student and couldn't have forged her result for any reason
JAMB went as far as getting her conversation and browsing activities Conducted on her phone number from Airtel. The girl really commit the crime or someone help her.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Johans2023: 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Millimann:

How can this writer just conclude that this girl forged her result??

Why not wait for them to conclude their investigations and we know what really happened and who should be held culpable.
Jambs has concluded their investigation and address the media.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by comrChris(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Thought this matter is still under investigation?
What happens to being innocent until proven guilty?

This is the reason while some persons took it up and promised to get to the root of the matter. Now, the blame is on the igbos for standing up to investigate the matter, meanwhile, a serious and damaging attack was launched on her tribe men instead of discussing the topic and finding out what really happened. You can check the first comments when it was posted here on nairaland, even on Twitter.

The reason while some prominent Igbo men showed interest on this matter is because of the insults from Yoruba people when jamb released her statement. Leaving the matter and attacking her ethnic group yet expecting them to keep quiet.

I'm not saying that the girl is right neither am I saying that jamb is wrong but we should wait for the investigation to be over, after all, jamb incompetence has caused a lot of person their admission, I had a course mate who chose medicine in jamb but was given chemical engineering without writing mathematics in jamb and so many cases of varying results.

Nigeria is heading to doom if we continue like this
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by fof1: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
oikirodah:
Navigating the Dangerous Route: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, and the Shadow of Ethnic Bias
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO Of Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/navigating-the-dangerous-route-mmesomas-jamb-result-hypocrisy-and-the-shadow-of-ethnic-bias/

Ur Assumption about the Girl is very Wrong.... we Judge before we hear from both sides in Nigeria...very Bad
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Diddycsbsb: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Mmesoma the Lord said I should tell you that after this, you will go many places and many countries to study.. God have answered your prayers.. Rejoice in thy Lord for God have make away for you to excel academically..

If you know her show her this message

Among the selected once their must be a chosen one. Rejoice dear.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by perfecta1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2023
Photoshop editing
bukatyne:
TBH, I haven't followed the news but curious:

How does someone 'forge' JAMB result? And then 'forge' the highest score?

Hmmmmm.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by luluman: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Are you a mumu? JAMB posted evidence online you can't buy 50 data to read & come dey questions here.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by luluman: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2023
festacman:
I don't understand this. What about the other candidate Umeh Nkechinyere from Anambra State that JAMB certified as scoring the highest? Why is she not being celebrated or given scholarship? Is she not a worthy daughter of Anambra State like Mmesomma? Why is everybody focused on this girl with doubtful result? What is wrong with us even engaging tribal slanging match over the doubtful when the genuine is roundly ignored?

I suggest that Seun splashed her picture on the FP as mark of honor rather than all these Mmesoma controversies.
Nobody stops YOU from celebrating her, but you can't force others to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by artdealer: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
The actual best student according to JAMB, was from the same state. That one is being cheated of the awards he or she should be collecting.

I don't see how it is hatred or tribalism to call out the fraud. Anyway, it is the adults behind her scam that I blame. I wish JAMB had done more to catch the adults that set it up.

Let me go and be reading my book. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWgWJ1vWRxg
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by stevups(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Which primary school did you finish from? When are you going to enroll in secondary school? You need Education seriously
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by littleguy444: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
fof1:

Ur Assumption about the Girl is very Wrong.... we Judge before we hear from both sides in Nigeria...very Bad
oga this is not assumption and mind you sir the girl has not presented a tangible evidence of her claim except for self pity, I know this lady is like a sister to us but the evidence is so glaring.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alamkir: 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
Millimann:

How can this writer just conclude that this girl forged her result??

Why not wait for them to conclude their investigations and we know what really happened and who should be held culpable.

Which investigations again? Oga she fordge d result, Wether she did it herself or someone help her to do it, is out of the question

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by joefelin2345: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jayhome24:
They have started, everything to them is about Ethnic.

So pls tell us which ethnic now fighting this little girl, name the ethnic or delete this post ASAP.
Yoruba ethnic group of course. More so that Prof Oloyede the Head of JAMB is of Yoruba extraction. That's their mentality from time in memorial. But thank God the actual top scorer in the said exam is still an Ibo from same Anambra State. Otherwise, it could have even been more volatile than this assuming the new top scorer happened to be from SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Jayhome24: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
joefelin2345:
Yoruba ethnic group of course. More so that Prof Oloyede the Head of JAMB is of Yoruba extraction. That's their mentality from time in memorial. But thank God the actual top scorer in the said exam is still an Ibo from same Anambra State. Otherwise, it could have even been more volatile than this assuming the new top scorer happened to be from SW.

I asked again and again are you alright? So the JAMB registrar will deliberately singled out this innocent girl among 100 of thousands of student that sat the exam?

Pls is this girl the only igbo girl that sat for the JAMB to have singled her out?

I beg go for psychiatric evaluation first thing tomorrow morning plssss. If care not taken you go enter market naked in a matter of days if mental evaluation not done on your mental status......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by mastermaestro(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Mmesoma the Lord said I should tell you that after this, you will go many places and many countries to study.. God have answered your prayers.. Rejoice in thy Lord for God have make away for you to excel academically..

If you know her show her this message

Among the selected once their must be a chosen one. Rejoice dear.

The same way OPM pastor rewarded workplace stupidity abi? People like you should be nowhere near the pulpit. You are a corrupt soul. Spits! angry

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Even you Mr poster, you posted rubbish
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Father4all: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2023
This OP is an idiot. You are the one confusing yourself with your ignorance. You talked about hasty conclusions yet you are the one concluding. How do you know she forged the result? Are you the person that forged it for her? You are just a fucking tribalist. For your information, I'm not from the South East
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
mastermaestro:

The same way OPM pastor rewarded workplace stupidity abi? People like you should be nowhere near the pulpit. You are a corrupt soul. Spits! angry

She has been offered scholarship in any country of her choice. You people can't bring her down. Sniper is not costly
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
tete7000:
Where are this girl's parents? Where are are teachers? The teachers should know her pedigree and be able to defend her if she is truly brilliant.
They are nowhere to be found 'cause they know what's up. It's the foolish ones that are ranting online, as always.
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jayhome24:

I asked again and again are you alright? So the JAMB registrar will deliberately singled out this innocent girl among 100 of thousands of student that sat the exam?

Pls is this girl the only igbo girl that sat for the JAMB to have singled her out?

I beg go for psychiatric evaluation first thing tomorrow morning plssss. If care not taken you go enter market naked in a matter of days if mental evaluation not done on your mental status......

What was your score in Jamb. That is if you took it at all. Agbero
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
They are nowhere to be found 'cause they know what's up. It's the foolish ones that are ranting online, as always.

Shiii! She has been offered a scholarship. E pain you?😭😭😭😭
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jayhome24:

The bolded should be carried out on the whole tribe. I mean this is not normal now grin Haba
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by HRMK: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
what now happens when the rightful winner has bn revealed to be another igbo student with 360 which is 2pts short of the fake?do you still say #jamb is biased?we await the igbo lawyer that is taking the exam body to court!good day!!
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Stop spewing hogwash joor. That girl is a fraudulent bitch. She must be jailed.

You are really bitter. Jail a minor? For what actually?. S
Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Alpharey:

Shiii! She has been offered a scholarship. E pain you?😭😭😭😭
pain me? Unto what level now? Una no dey normal se, Ajeh grin

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma's JAMB Result, Hypocrisy, And The Shadow Of Ethnic Bias by Alpharey: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
The bolded should be carried out on the whole tribe. I mean this is not normal now grin Haba

You mean ofe mmanu gobblers.. na you talk am oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covenant Beats UI, FUTA To Retain Nigeria’s Best University Spot (Full List) / Futa 2011/2012 Postutme / Covenant University’s Former Vice-chancellor Suspended For Examination Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.